Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,391 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You (2689 Views)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 08, 2020
Is it a good idea to marry a girl cuz she is pregnant for you even though you don't love her. I have till this month to make a decision cuz their parents say that if the girl gives birth in their house the child automatically becomes theirs and will never be mine. It is really giving me sleepless night, I am seriously having double mind. When she got pregnant, the parents dropped her at my place and say she is gonna stay here and give birth. It was not really easily living with her. She was always going through my phone and making trouble with my female friends. As a result, our stay wasn't peaceful so her parents came and picked her back to her house. Most persons say as she is already pregnant for me I should marry her. I don't want something I will regret later on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by heed101(m): 5:56am On Jun 08, 2020
LawBreaker:
Is it a good idea to marry a girl cuz she is pregnant for you even though you don't love her.
Why did you impregnate someone you dont love. I think of you decide in your mind to marry her, love will naturally set in.

10 Likes

Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 08, 2020
*Never date who you don't love because of sex.

*Never have unprotected sex with who you can't marry.

* Lastly, never ask others to help decide your future.

22 Likes

Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by SUPERPACK: 6:13am On Jun 08, 2020
LawBreaker:
Is it a good idea to marry a girl cuz she is pregnant for you even though you don't love her.
But you love her puna. You can't hate the hen and still continue to eat her eggs.

17 Likes

Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by Kobicove(m): 6:16am On Jun 08, 2020
LawBreaker:
Is it a good idea... Most persons say as she is already pregnant for me I should marry her. I don't want something I will regret later on.

Do not marry someone you cannot tolerate simply because she got pregnant for you! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by FlutterDollar99(m): 6:17am On Jun 08, 2020
heed101:
Why did you impregnate someone you dont love. I think of you decide in your mind to marry her, love will naturally set in.
They were having fun and I like to think of it like "they impregnated each other".... Cuz they both enjoyed the sex. Regardless, it's not a must to marry a girl that got pregnant for you.

You were both having fun... Don't be pressurized into marrying her if the will isn't there

10 Likes

Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by HarunaWest(m): 6:19am On Jun 08, 2020
SUPERPACK:
But you love her puna. You can't hate the hen and still continue to eat her eggs.
Tell him oooh .Some dudes dey talk like fool ah swear. If you didn't like her enough, why did he even straff her without condom before he now did it raw and got her pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by FlutterDollar99(m): 6:19am On Jun 08, 2020
SUPERPACK:
the hen and egg are two different things.

You can hate a tree and still seat it's fruit wink
Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by maxjax(m): 6:20am On Jun 08, 2020
since you choose to reason with your dvck instead of your brain...lemme go n come back, i have another serious matter to settle
Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by bigiyaro(m): 6:21am On Jun 08, 2020
lolzz, OP got hooked, you won chop clean mouth abi? abeg just man up, if you don't LOVE her, don't marry her o, don't marry her out of fear or pity... it will end in tears, meanwhile, let's wait for the council of elders.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by SUPERPACK: 6:22am On Jun 08, 2020
FlutterDollar99:
the hen and egg are two different things.

You can hate a tree and still seat it's fruit wink
Then that's madness.
Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by SUPERPACK: 6:25am On Jun 08, 2020
FlutterDollar99:
They were having fun and I like to think of it like "they impregnated each other".... Cuz they both enjoyed the sex. Regardless, it's not a must to marry a girl that got pregnant for you.

You were both having fun... Don't be pressurized into marrying her if the will isn't there
You will have to prove it in front of a court that the man is pregnant too o. And pray that the lady is naive if not just know that you have one wife already outside your home.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by gbami(m): 6:33am On Jun 08, 2020
LawBreaker:
Is it a good idea to marry a girl cuz she is pregnant for you even though you don't love her. I have till this month to make a decision cuz their parents say that if the girl gives birth in their house the child automatically becomes theirs and will never be mine. It is really giving me sleepless night, I am seriously having double mind. When she got pregnant, the parents dropped her at my place and say she is gonna stay here and give birth. It was not really easily living with her. She was always going through my phone and making trouble with my female friends. As a result, our stay wasn't peaceful so her parents came and picked her back to her house. Most persons say as she is already pregnant for me I should marry her. I don't want something I will regret later on.
Don't fall into another mistake by marrying someone you don't love just because she got pregnant for you...
Forever is a long time to be miserable in marriage...Not only for you also for her...
Try and explain to them(Her Family) that you can't do it...
Just be ready to provide for the child, whatever he or she needs, get it irrespective of the situation ( I.e the child staying with them or not).
A child should not be raised in an environment that lacks love....

I repeat.... FOREVER IS A LONG TIME... DON'T LIVE IT IN MISERY.

Don't Bleep without condoms next time, then add withdrawal to the usage of Condoms... that's the price you have to pay for fucking without Condom.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by chiommy123(f): 6:45am On Jun 08, 2020
you must marry her oh. who are you leaving her for?

3 Likes

Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by Vickho6(m): 6:57am On Jun 08, 2020
So when you were sliping into her toto u didn't love her then,, so u av put her in a family way..
My friend at least show d poor gal love and settle things with her parents amicably.... Make them no swear for u

2 Likes

Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 08, 2020
LawBreaker:
what made you impregnate her in the first place? Was it love? Or was she a one night stand. What do you want? To continue to chase skirts upandan, this pregnancy might make you take your dreams seriously. Two extra mouths to feed is motivating that way.

I feel both of you should have a Honest, bare discussion. You impregnated her and left her to her devices. Of course she will resent you. Try to get that out of the way. Ask her for the truth. Does she want to end up with you? Does she have other plans. What were her dreams and goals in life before she got pregnant?

If you have felt love for her at any time, in your life, then yes, it is possible to love someone. Stop seeing your female friends for now. It will help things to calm down. Put yourself in her shoes.

Love is not like romance novels, love is an action. We CHOOSE to love someone, and yes i believe you can love her. So if you feel there is a chance, make up your mind to do your best and love her. Besides she's bringing a person that will be a source of joy to you soon. If that's not enough reason to love someone, i dont know what is.

Tell her that all that nonsense behavior of her snooping around and disturbing your female friends has to stop. When it does, you plan to introduce her to them and see that there is no harm. Hope she is also allowed to keep male friends too.

The best and responsible thing to do is to marry her. Two of you made your bed, you will both lie on it. I wish you success. Love is just one ingredient to a successful marriage.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 08, 2020
bigiyaro:
lolzz, OP got hooked, you won chop clean mouth abi? abeg just man up, if you don't LOVE her, don't marry her o, don't marry her out of fear or pity... it will end in tears, meanwhile, let's wait for the council of elders.
True, but if 2 personalities can be agreeable, tgen love can blossom

1 Like

Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by Ningen(m): 8:13am On Jun 08, 2020
Don't allow anyone to coerce you into marriage.

That is a one way ticket to a miserable, barren and dysfunctional life with daily annoyances...

Do NOT marry her if you DON'T want to.

Your child will always be your child. Her parents do not have the legal power to nullify this claim. You can fight them in court for custody and win.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by Frankicent(m): 8:20am On Jun 08, 2020
LawBreaker:

Your don enta am

You don't love her and you go her pregnant. Is Igbo?
Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by ScotMisile: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2020
Ok. The elders are finally here.... Don't let pretenders deceive you... Everyone gets involved in sex with who they wish....forget that "if you don't love her,why have sex with her".
So, pregnancy have set in.....do what the Bible says...

1 Like

Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by Sonfethopia: 9:12am On Jun 08, 2020
First of all what tribe is the girl, if her tribe is like the Ibo's where the girls father owns the child of the boy haven't married her, then marry her. If she's Yoruba where the child is for the man marriage or not. Then go to court and get visitation rights. The man can't deny you access to your child with a DNA.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by Steps185: 9:13am On Jun 08, 2020
Marry and learn how to be responsible. Stop this you wayward way of life mr man.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by MrCuteking(m): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2020
Don't friend who you don't love. My friend was forced to marry a girl that looks like the ugliest girl I have ever seen. His mum said over her dead body she would keep such an inlaw but unfortunately for her, her husband said his son must marry her.

I couldn't look at her face twice. Sex is overrated, you don't deserve to act stupid in the name of sex.

Sometimes I pity the ladies here because it will be difficult to see someone who will want to pay the bride price of a baby mama.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by delectablegyal(f): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2020
Stop having indiscriminate sex. it is not advisable that you marry her out of pity. they are just threatening you. that child is yours whether you marry her or not. you can later go there to beg them just to see your child, it's just that the child will not be in your custody. that is what they are saying. you can go pay your child a visit.
Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by paulolee(m): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2020
hmm...this wan na e be things o..gee imagine say na ur sister be dt girl and you here this talk from the guy wey gv her belle...watin u go advise d guy??
Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by stanliwise(m): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2020
LawBreaker:
Oga na set up o.
You’re only responsible for the well-being of the child and to an extent the Mother. Nothing more, nothing else.
Every other thing na setup. A Law court will always give you access to your child anytime and anyday. Just Goan look for money.
Take my advise, I don’t wanna hear a “A man murdered his wife due to frustration” tomorrow o
Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by stanliwise(m): 10:25am On Jun 08, 2020
paulolee:
hmm...this wan na e be things o..gee imagine say na ur sister be dt girl and you here this talk from the guy wey gv her belle...watin u go advise d guy??
God forbid it happens to my siblings but being in such situation. I will never advice my sis to go marry a man because of pregnancy. Tomorrow I go come hear say she don loose one eye. Instead it is better she develop herself and take care of her baby as a single mother and if the said guy is responsible, the guy can support too.
Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by paulolee(m): 10:32am On Jun 08, 2020
stanliwise:
God forbid it happens to my siblings but being in such situation. I will never advice my sis to go marry a man because of pregnancy. Tomorrow I go come hear say she don loose one eye. Instead it is better she develop herself and take care of her baby as a single mother and if the said guy is responsible, the guy can support too.
nice reply dt Y i say d matta get k-leg...d bad gee in me is telling ne to advise u to ditch d bea n mayb take care of her till she born n pay child support as baby mama things but also i de pity her matter say she go de hope mk u marry her...generally dm no de marry out of pity or based on conditiona o...jus do wat would mk u happy..u can fall inluv with her b4 she gvs birth because afterall our fathers back den no been love b4 dm marry...na package dm de send wife from villa to them to lagos
Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by Petyprincess(f): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2020
Mtchew you dnt want to marry her bt you can go raw nd even watch your watery semen flow as a boss undecided
Oga you must marry her o, who her you leaving her to? Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Marrying Someone Who Got Pregnant For You by samworthyever: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2020
If you are not careful you will impregnate another girl. Take a bold step today and be a responsible father and husband.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband to be, Mother is Making Advances Toward Me / Four Weird Things Men Finds Attractive In Women But Won't Tell You / Early Morning Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.