Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Early Morning Erection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Early Morning Erection (2689 Views)

This Is Why You Don't Have Early Morning Erection / Morning Wood, NPT, Early Morning Erection,take Note,it's Important For Men / What Causes Early Morning Erection In Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Early Morning Erection by Dskillful(m): 6:43am On Oct 21, 2021
Good day everyone.... Please what can I do to stop early morning erection? Or is it normal to be having early morning erection regularly?
Re: Early Morning Erection by EmekaBlue(m): 6:47am On Oct 21, 2021
Start masturbating right from that erection when you wake up then 5 other times daily. You can watch xvideos to support it. After 2 to 3 weeks u will come back and thank me.

6 Likes

Re: Early Morning Erection by Emocruize(m): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2021
Just cut off your dick
so as old as you are you don't know it's normal.
infact any guy that's not having morning erection should check himself

8 Likes

Re: Early Morning Erection by correctyourself(m): 7:21am On Oct 21, 2021
Dskillful:
Good day everyone.... Please what can I do to stop early morning erection? Or is it normal to be having early morning erection regularly?

It's normal. don't mind those comment above.
Re: Early Morning Erection by brosom(m): 7:45am On Oct 21, 2021
It's a sign that ur sex organs are healthy, and health wise entirely.

Pop some bottles bro, not all men see morning erection.

2 Likes

Re: Early Morning Erection by BonPatrick(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2021
U are right
EmekaBlue:
Start masturbating right from that erection when you wake up then 5 other times daily. You can watch xvideos to support it. After 2 to 3 weeks u will come back and thank me.

1 Like

Re: Early Morning Erection by JOACHINpedro: 9:56am On Oct 21, 2021
Do the opposite of what I did on this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/6788167/morning-erection-back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Early Morning Erection by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
You didn't do science in school? It's a normal thing for guys.
Re: Early Morning Erection by Mandela27: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lol I like how my female neighbors stare at me when I go to pee in the morning.dem dey look like say dem no dey look grin

1 Like

Re: Early Morning Erection by Bolarineliza202: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dskillful:
It's a normal thing,appreciate it and don't do any masturbation as someone over there advised you.
You don't wanna come back here asking for how to stop masturbation wink wink

You should learn how to have self-control(though it's easier said than done)

Intercourse with a female is not the solution as well,take your mind off girls (you will save your money if you do,u won't have relationship problems as well)
and you will meet a responsible lady like you when it's time.

Ciao!
Re: Early Morning Erection by MarketDispatch: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dskillful:

In another thread, someone was asking how to restore his early morning erection...

2 Likes

Re: Early Morning Erection by franklingud(m): 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
I don master am na, it's normal for a healthy guy.
Re: Early Morning Erection by Teripaul(m): 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dskillful:

na dix kind people wey dem suppose flush for masturbation. . Se wetin big guy like u dey post? . . Early morning erection wey dey do all most all men. . . . Guy go and check ur brain. . Or jux message tecno mobile for ur brain reset

famented fowl.
Re: Early Morning Erection by flokii: 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
Morning erections show that you're very healthy as a guy.. @OP learn to live with it.
Re: Early Morning Erection by bepositive11: 2:16am On Oct 22, 2021
MarketDispatch:

In another thread, someone was asking how to restore his early morning erection...

Lol! One man's problem is another man's desire
Re: Early Morning Erection by Sundaycomputer: 5:22am On Oct 22, 2021
correctyourself:

It's normal. don't mind those comment above.
how long is the Dick, picture to back it up
Re: Early Morning Erection by femi4: 6:04am On Oct 22, 2021
Dskillful:
It is normal.... Welcome to puberty.

It shows you are sexually healthy.

Expect wet dreams too, i.e releasing semen in your sleep. It's normal
Re: Early Morning Erection by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 22, 2021
femi4:
It is normal.... Welcome to puberty.

It shows you are sexually healthy.

Expect wet dreams too, i.e releasing semen in your sleep. It's normal

All the times I had sex in the dream as a teenager with pretty girls, I never came. No matter how hard I tried, always felt disappointed. Only time I came from a dream was in 200 level, and it was a niggar that punched me in the balls
Re: Early Morning Erection by femi4: 7:43am On Oct 22, 2021
Ficient:

All the times I had sex in the dream as a teenager with pretty girls, I never came. No matter how hard I tried, always felt disappointed. Only time I came from a dream was in 200 level, and it was a niggar that punched me in the balls
Wet dreams and sex in the dream are not the same. You should be worry about the later. Wet dreams is just like bedwetting but you pass out semen instead of urine
Re: Early Morning Erection by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 22, 2021
femi4:
Wet dreams and sex in the dream are not the same. You should be worry about the later. Wet dreams is just like bedwetting but you pass out semen instead of urine

I am not bother about anything, if any karashika near my dream I go lash am die, pour fire inside the kponyor, mission go fail

(1) (Reply)

Video: “you’re Not My Class, I Can’t Marry You”- Lady Disgraces Campus Boyfriend / Official DOWRY & Current Bride price as of November 2022!! / Reasons I'm Afraid Of Ever Getting Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.