Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 (36890 Views)

My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians / Atiku Abubakar- My Regime As President Will Benefit The Igbos / 'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Johnandv: 11:15am On Jun 08, 2020
Grayoso:

Mega loooollz. You think Yorubas are cowards and Fulani hoes like you lot? Mumu, did you miss my previous post below? We Yorubas are happy for it to be Atiku or anyone else. We leave the fear, trembling and ashawo runs to you Igbos lolsssssss.

Hehehehe you will talk and cry in full with time, your misery has just begun, who doesn't know you are the permanent slaves of the North, same masters you dare not challenge that's why you are frustrated that Igbos are behind Atiku, you are now practically running loco looking for dry jokes to mend your broken heart. grin
You Cowards will contest against Atiku so get ready and I wish you slaves good luck with your fatal "ethnic embarrassment" . grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Johnandv: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2020
Misterdhee1:

This is the result of the PDP primary election in 1999:

UNCONFIRMED BUT ALMOST CERTAINLY ACCURATE PDP PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARIES
RESULTS - RIGHT FROM NIGERIA!

OLUSEGUN OBASANJO 1,658 67.98%
ALEX EKWUEME 521 21.36%
DON ETIEBET 106 4.35%
GRAHAM DOUGLAS 71 2.91%
JIM NWOBODO 59 2.42%
PHILIP ASIODU 12 0.49%
FRANCIS ELLAH 12 0.49%
----------------------------------------------
TOTAL 2,439 100.00

Only present stats only call am unconfirmed grin, I need not tell you what transpired within the PDP that gave rise to Obasanjo as the sole candidate. You people are hopelessly too greedy and this is God working on you guys to contest and lose and be PERMANENTLY RELEGATED as a punishment for your GREED. I want you to bring your best candidate and contest in 2023 against Atiku period, Atiku is Igbos candidate.
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2020
Johnandv:

Hehehehe you will talk and cry in full with time, your misery has just begun, who doesn't know you are the permanent slaves of the North, same masters you dare not challenge that's why you are frustrated that Igbos are behind Atiku, you are now practically running loco looking for dry jokes to mend your broken heart. grin
You Coward will contest again Atiku so get ready and I wish you slaves good luck with your fatal "ethnic embarrassment" . grin tongue

Mumu coward. You can shout "it is Igbo turn" to Yorubas and APC non-stop yet you now even thank your Fulani slave masters in the PDP who have disgraced you publicly showing they dont care about you or your ambition. Na wa for una kind of cowardice and shamelessness sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2020
Bluebae:
We'll get it done, for the sake of Afonjas. they like housa Fulani

When Meyatti Allah says they will rule Nigeria till eternity. Why are you and FFK pained? grin cheesy grin.
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Misterdhee1(m): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2020
Johnandv:

Only present stats only call am unconfirmed grin, I need not tell you what transpired within the PDP that gave rise to Obasanjo as the sole candidate. You people are hopelessly too greedy and this is God working on you guys to contest and lose and be PERMANENTLY RELEGATED as a punishment for your GREED. I want you to bring your best candidate and contest in 2023 against Atiku period, Atiku is Igbos candidate.
Sugomu. Whatever you like say, an igbo man won't become president in 2023, and none of the two parties will field an igbo man, not even the party igbos have been romancing since 1999. Despite the consensus for a yoruba candidate, igbos still contested against Obj for the pdp ticket. No one is stopping the igbos from contesting also in 2023, but nothing like a free meal ticket. I don't know why you guys are always scared of contesting against Yoruba sef grin

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by chaloskyx: 11:34am On Jun 08, 2020
well i wont vote for another Notherner especially one that is responsible for the state of this nation its time for a new generation of leaders to take control. what is it sef is Nigeria a loaf of bread that you old leaders and politicians keep passing around amongst yourselves. we are done with you selfish leaders the youth have to take control

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Johnandv: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2020
Misterdhee1:

[s]Sugomu. Whatever you like say, an igbo man won't become president in 2023, and none of the two parties will field an igbo man, not even the party igbos have been romancing since 1999. Despite the consensus for a yoruba candidate, igbos still contested against Obj for the pdp ticket. No one is stopping the igbos from contesting also in 2023, but nothing like a free meal ticket. I don't know why you guys are always scared of contesting against Yoruba sef [/s]grin

Keep talking from both sides of your mouth you ain't seen nothing yet, no one is scared of greedy owambe 7% tribe but we ARE NOT CONSTESTING thank you grin.
You will challenge Atiku Abubakar, he's our candidate period, don't play yourself. grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by roszilman: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2020
dre11:
https://punchng.com/dadll-run-for-2023-presidency-says-atikus-son/
UN will decide if he would or not, coz they are into ambazonia issue already...
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by RPirez: 11:40am On Jun 08, 2020
Bluebae:
We'll get it done, for the sake of Afonjas. they like housa Fulani

Okoros can never topple Afonjas... Not in this life. Perhaps, a different one. cool
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Johnandv: 11:43am On Jun 08, 2020
Grayoso:

Mumu coward. You can shout "it is Igbo turn" to Yorubas and APC non-stop yet you now even thank your Fulani slave masters in the PDP who have disgraced you publicly showing they dont care about you or your ambition. Na wa for una kind of cowardice and shamelessness sha.

Afonja coward that couldn't face Jonathan but had to run behind a Fulani jihadist to wrestle out power from Jonathan for them.. You think you are smart but you are the dumbest fools to ever grace planet earth cos all your moves are predictable, but this time you will cry, infact I see Oduduwa Republic being declared after 2023 as the aftermath of the painful trauma of the defeat you'd face.

Leave Igbos alone bitch! Why are you all over the 5%? Is it a crime not to contest election again?? grin
Sense shall fall on you people drastically soon enough grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by middlebelter(m): 11:46am On Jun 08, 2020
dre11:

You lack sound knowledge of Nigeria politics. Do you think the South will be watching him take away their slot. Once you allow him to take advantage of the rotation, then the North will take the South for granted perpetually. So, tell your father to perish the ambition. You know what, PDP will not be so insensitive.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Cosbyrich: 11:54am On Jun 08, 2020
lol
Atiku will fall yakata if he contests in 2023.
All politicians are thieves.
I support Tinubu because of his midas touch.
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by basybasy: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
dre11:

Because it is only North in Nigeria. Why won't he contest in 2023? Sebi Southern Nigeria is mumu. We must continue serving only the North. Atiku son is dreaming.
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by GeneralPula: 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
Eskdale:
we re waiting.

for latest 2019/2020 movies join me on telegram
https:///Eskdale_media

Are these movies action movies?
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
RPirez:

Okoros can never topple Afonjas... Not in this life. Perhaps, a different one. cool

Indeed and thank God Yorubas are one of the big four ethnic groups of Nigeria. Imagine if the Yorubas were like the cowardly Fulani slaves called Igbos.

The North won't even bother to conduct election. They will just announce the next Northerner to rule every 4 or 8 years same as Atiku's son is arrogantly announcing to Igbos that the PDP ticket is for a Fulani.

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Proudlytips: 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
good for u but not your turn

1 Like

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by salvo583: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
And he won't win the election too.
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Ekanem400: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Arrant nonsense and ambition.

Let him continue to contest because being president is his birth right.
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by GeneralPula: 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
grandstar:
He should forget. Osinvade will most likely be the next president. Zulum of Bornu may be his running mate.

Confam
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by GeneralPula: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
Johnandv:

Sorry Obi would remain Atiku running mate and Igbos would vote for them massively. This time around no Igbo man would remain abroad on election day, everyone will come back home to vote Atiku and Obi. At least if we can't have Biafra let's have an enviably working and developed Nigerian....

So it is Atiku that will develop Nigeria for better?

You don’t believe in Peter Obi? Your head isn’t working well oo
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Masterkernel1: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
ExAngel007:
Since Buhari will be out of the way, Ipob will never support him.

They will definitely be in support of another candidate.

Sorry... He still has our support.
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by ityP(m): 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
Johnandv:

Exactly that's why we are going for Atiku / Obi ticket. Let Yorubas present Tinubu let them go to the polls.

Atiku would never be President of naija too

1 Like

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by favour32(m): 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Johnandv:

There is nothing like South, at least that's what yorubas said when they betrayed Jonathan and felt proud and invisible about it under Buhari, they said they are SW or better still call them Yoruba, and they don't believe in the word "Southern Nigeria ".

So if there is anything like agreement then Igbo will have to contest with another Igbo like it happened in 1999 cos other regions have had their shot at presidency, but since yorubas insist on contesting then thunder will fire them if they are against others contesting under the pretence of "Gentlemen Agreement".
Nai be say North go continue to lord South since South nor wan cooperate.
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Osaze007: 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
Atiku isn’t stepping down for igbos but yorubas must lol

1 Like

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by goaldynboy: 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
ddippset:
[s]Some people will shout Fulani agenda in the morning and then support Atiku for President in the night.

People like Fani Kayode and the ever wailing wailers.[/s]

Atiku is better than Tinubu, any day any time!!!
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by goaldynboy: 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Johnandv:

Keep talking from both sides of your mouth you ain't seen nothing yet, no one is scared of greedy owambe 7% tribe but we ARE NOT CONSTESTING thank you grin.
[s]You will challenge Atiku Abubakar, he's our candidate period, don't play yourself.[/s] grin tongue

Igbos will support ONLY Igbo Presidential candidate in 2023! It is the turn of Igbo man to be President!

Igbos will not support Atiku or anyone from Southwast.e!!!!!

It is this your argument that is bolstering Atiku and other Fulani to feel that they can contest when it should go south!!!!!
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
After Atiku i guess its obadanjos time to run..then wake up abacha and shagari and?next get aguyi ironsi
Very useless country...una no dey tire to recycle thieves as leaders?
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by deji17: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
Notice to IPOB. Atiku is cumming. None of you dare contest against him in 2023 PDP primaries. grin grin grin grin
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by AsabaIjaww: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
RPirez:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Underground Water Meter Mistaken For A Bomb In Abuja(photos) / 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures / Some Chadian Troops Remarkably Resemble Boko Haram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.