Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 (36834 Views)

My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians / Atiku Abubakar- My Regime As President Will Benefit The Igbos / 'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by catherine1998: 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
bizzibodi:
As presidential candidate of republik du Anbassonia?
Plz be informed that area is not french speaking they speak english
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by bizzibodi(m): 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=catherine1998 post=90451026]
Plz be informed that area is not french speaking Who said they are French speaking or is it b/c i spelled it in french.
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by oloripeter(m): 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
His eye has seen it but his leg and body will not enter. lobaton
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by slivertongue: 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
COdeGenesis:
Is it only northerners we have in this country. If someone from the north has ruled for 8yrs, they should rest and allow someone from the south, east or west to contest now.

The south handed power to north as against supporting their own. we will support our own and keep power within
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by mindtricks: 12:32am On Jun 09, 2020
A man like him who has nothing to offer?
Yes, he is free to contest, but he should not win.
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by pdata: 4:51am On Jun 09, 2020
i will not send money to anybody online o, all these small boys always begging for money only after voting the wrong person
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by babatunx(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
LabDNA:

Write more epistles of lamentations. You are not getting the presidency in 2023. You are too greedy.

We'll prefer the Tuaregs to rule than another yoruba man after running the country aground for 8 years and another 8 years as VP.

You can only cry and throw tantrums. Nothing go shele!

grin grin

Let's meet at the polls then.... of course, you've already written yourself off, the best you can aspire at the contest is a mere 'supporter'.....so bring on the the game!
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by LabDNA: 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
babatunx:

Let's meet at the polls then.... of course, you've already written yourself off, the best you can aspire at the contest is a mere 'supporter'.....so bring on the the game!

Stop being emotionally sissified this yorubaman. Politics in Nigeria is 99.9% predictable.
you yorubas can't stand the north+SE+SS and have failed severally when you did. Go and ask Awo, falae, Mko.

You simply don't have the numbers and the East will be wise enough not to give you the opportunity to play the 'Igbos wants Biafra' card as a campaign jingle and smuggle yourself into Aso rock. That's why you'll be facing the North+SE+SS if you by hook or crook get the APC ticket which is not even a given yet.

If you contest against North+East you will fail scandalously like you did for the past 50 years. That's sacrosanct.

There will be no yoruba presidency in 2023. It will not happen. It is not your turn.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Miracle1991: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
Atiku Will never be a Nigerian President. It will be easy for atiku to be biafran president than being a Nigerian president.
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by babatunx(m): 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
LabDNA:

Stop being emotionally sissified this yorubaman. Politics in Nigeria is 99.9% predictable.
you yorubas can't stand the north+SE+SS and have failed severally when you did. Go and ask Awo, falae, Mko.

You simply don't have the numbers and the East will be wise enough not to give you the opportunity to play the 'Igbos wants Biafra' card as a campaign jingle and smuggle yourself into Aso rock. That's why you'll be facing the North+SE+SS if you by hook or crook get the APC ticket which is not even a given yet.

If you contest against North+East you will fail scandalously like you did for the past 50 years. That's sacrosanct.

There will be no yoruba presidency in 2023. It will not happen. It is not your turn.

lol... attache as usual, so feeble to stand alone... gat no time for all this emotional ranting.. again, let's meet at the polls .... Bless you!... �
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by HRMK: 6:58am On Jun 11, 2020
nigerian politicians dont mind killing fellow citizens for elective posts!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding / Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.