Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 (36889 Views)

My Father Will Not Fail, Seyi Tinubu Assures Nigerians / Atiku Abubakar- My Regime As President Will Benefit The Igbos / 'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Seankhalifa: 6:58am On Jun 08, 2020
Fulani again grin

1 Like

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by bayelsaowei(m): 6:59am On Jun 08, 2020
Mtsheew
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by saheedbadmus(m): 6:59am On Jun 08, 2020
Both Buhari nd atiku have nothing to offer this country.. but we Nigerians won't even vote for pep like sowere cos of our greed and baba sope.. its high time Yoruba and Igbo fight this together
ozodigboo:

Contested 3 times......... And so ?
How many times did Buhari contest and lose before he won this one?
Or is Atiku older than Buhari.
Yes, Jonathan may have been clueless, but Buhari has ended up dividing the country..
Its now fulani vs yoruba, yoruba vs igbo, igbo vs hausa.
Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by holina: 6:59am On Jun 08, 2020
kyari planned to contest too
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by adisaigbo1(m): 6:59am On Jun 08, 2020
IPOB slaves from the yeast will vote for him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 08, 2020
Hahahahaha here in the South East, Adamu means MUMU or FOOLS

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by wizod(m): 7:01am On Jun 08, 2020
orisa37:
DAD SHALL RUN FOR UNO REPUBLIC.
is their state going over?
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Nackzy: 7:03am On Jun 08, 2020
Abeg fulanis we don tire
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Karlifate: 7:04am On Jun 08, 2020
KLWL:
That means Miyatti Allah was right afterall
It's very obvious. If PDP gives their ticket to Atiku Abubakar/Peter Obi, the Igbos will support them & if APC gives their ticket to Yoruba/Hausa, the South-Westerners will support them.

Either way, it's still a win-win for the North.

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 08, 2020
Please let him.
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by bigfish3k: 7:04am On Jun 08, 2020
COdeGenesis:
Is it only northerners we have in this country. If someone from the north has ruled for 8yrs, they should rest and allow someone from the south, east or west to contest now.
South East if there is truly Zoning then SW is out of it but if there is no Zoning the region with the strongest numerical strength should continue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by favour32(m): 7:06am On Jun 08, 2020
O boy siddon there!
Na South turn e reach. shocked shocked
Na gentlemen agreement. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 08, 2020
We should stop recycling useless fantastically corrupt clowns like Buhari and Atiku. We need young and dynamic minds that have proven themselves and have high integrity. This country cannot continue to remain a shithole in my lifetime.

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by spiritedtete: 7:06am On Jun 08, 2020
Atiku... lol. Should sit down and sponsor someone with integrity.

If Atiku contest 1000 times he will not win... not in Nigeria... besides.. this APC i am seeing will do anything for now to keep power.

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Daddysidhan: 7:07am On Jun 08, 2020
So that the fulanis can rule for the next 100 years as said by miyetti Allah, grade A thunder go fire your generation.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 08, 2020
Seetto:
They are not tired of looting...

Just wants to go and complete is looting...
cry
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Whiteangel1234: 7:09am On Jun 08, 2020
Atiku/obi for 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by MartinsD12(m): 7:09am On Jun 08, 2020
dre11:

https://punchng.com/dadll-run-for-2023-presidency-says-atikus-son/
If you political inclined you will see that Atiku has been publishing solutions to issues facing Nigeria and criticism where necessary, infact before FG react to national issues Atiku will be the first to react to it or even bring the news to public light and the funny part is FG is listening to him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by DaRuud(m): 7:10am On Jun 08, 2020
chibuike65:
Here we go, to contest in Nigeria abi the new country they're mapped with Camoronans, which ever way if you're qualify you're free to join the race sir all the best

Abeg , who are the ' Camoronans' ?
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 08, 2020
HRMK:
hmmm...nigerians with greed!after bn vp,must he be president?surely he learns nothing!he still blvs in his marabouts!!
Atiku marabout(Witchdoctor) has fooled him he will be the next President. He shouldn't sacrifice anyone for his ambition.

5 Likes

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Alaganature(m): 7:11am On Jun 08, 2020
If he like make he come out for Presidential 2023 or 2024 I'll not still cast my vote our mumu don do..

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Corporate2020: 7:12am On Jun 08, 2020
Bluebae:
We'll get it done, for the sake of Afonjas. they like housa Fulani

Yes nah, Igbo Shiites including Peter Obituary his deputy are all Afonjas.

Igbos will never ever come out and contest against Yorubas. Instead, Igbos will hide behind Fulanis to contest against Yorubas.

Nnamdi Azikiwe with his PhD accepted to be ceremonial President to Tafawa Balewa who had only Higher School Certificate while planning jail term for Awolowo after said he cannot be ceremonial President to semi-literate Tafawa Balewa.

Alex Ekweme with his PhD accepted to be VP to Shagari who had only Teachers Teaching Certificate against Awolowo

Sylvester Ugor the Governor of the fake Central Bank of Biafra between 1967 and 1970 accepted to be VP to Bashir Tofa against MKO Abiola who then defeated the insignificant Bashir Tofa in his State(Kano), Local Government and even Ward.

Goatluck Jonaddaft with his bought PhD accepted to be VP to Musa Yar'Adua who is one of the most educated in the North having a Masters degree.

Peter Obituary with many Masters degree accepted to be VP to Atikuchukwu whose highest qualification is Diploma from ABU.

In 2023, it will be Yoruba Versus Fulani backed by Igbos and it will end in tears for the Fulani/Igbo ticket.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Mraphel: 7:12am On Jun 08, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Very good.
After all,d sophisticated ppl said there's nothing like zoning/rotation so it's free for all grin
That's y buhari called them sophisticated...u people should learn many things from them.

I'm ready for Atiku vs Southwest

6 Likes

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Yabatechspecial: 7:13am On Jun 08, 2020
LudaChriz:
Atiku Abubakar/Peter Obi

vs

Ahmed Tinubu/Boss Mustapha

Let's go there grin
BAT and BOSS will get the job done.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Mraphel: 7:15am On Jun 08, 2020
Corporate2020:

Yes ke, Igbo Shiites including Peter Obituary his deputy are all Afonjas.

Igbos will never ever come out and contest against Yorubas. Instead, Igbos will hide behind Fulanis to contest against Yorubas.
That's Cowardice of the highest order.

We keep hating on Tinubu, Osibanjo, Fashola etc because we have no presidential worthy politicians that have the zeal to contest in PDP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by bigfish3k: 7:15am On Jun 08, 2020
Corporate2020:

Yes nah, Igbo Shiites including Peter Obituary his deputy are all Afonjas.

In 2023, it will be Yorubas Versus Fulani backed by Igbos
Is that not what you did in 2015?
We are learning from your sophisticated strategy
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Corporate2020: 7:16am On Jun 08, 2020
bigfish3k:

Is that not what you did in 2015?

Was there an Igbo Presidential candidate in 2015?

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by bigfish3k: 7:20am On Jun 08, 2020
Corporate2020:

Was there an Igbo Presidential candidate in 2015?
No, we learnt from you that two strong southerners contesting against each other is not good
If u people occupy southern slot then the other strong party should go to the north for its own candidate. That was how you won in 2015.

It was a nice strategy that we gonna copy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by ityP(m): 7:21am On Jun 08, 2020
042rebel:
In 2023, Peter Obi will not be anybody's running mate. Peter Obi will be a presidential candidate.
Atiku and his Myetti Allah should go and take several seats.

Lmao. No Igbo man will rule naija from now till the next 20 years. Peter Obi should not even waste money sef

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by PericomaNwankwo: 7:22am On Jun 08, 2020
post=90429466:

Atiku, can you hear that?!
Loud oooooooooo.

Anyone the troublemaking Igbos support will end up a failure.
No be curse,
NA FACT!

Past experiences speak for itself.
They are too numerous to mention.
We true IGBOS love our darling President and country.
We thank him for all the good works he is doing all over the nation.
He is laying the foundation for a better Nigeria presently.
Better days ahead.

Oh, Buhari rigged his way in against an incumbent president that spent BILLIONS OF DOLLARS and still lost woefully! tongue
The first time that will be happening in our country!
Buhari rigged his way in against the ineffectual buffoon?
We forgot some of you don't think before typing.
Replying you further will be a waste of time.
Knocks

PDP in Nigeria again?!

Old man with a fetus mind
Re: Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 by Amorprincesa24: 7:25am On Jun 08, 2020
APC and PDP what difference? It is still the same people. Porting from one party to another. Don't be a fool! Kindly use your brain.
post=90429466:

PDP in Nigeria again?!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani / Underground Water Meter Mistaken For A Bomb In Abuja(photos) / 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.