Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Vaseline Crew Reacts As Vaseline Trends In Nigeria (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vaseline Crew Reacts As Vaseline Trends In Nigeria (photos) (9648 Views)

Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / Eudoxie Yao Stuns In Bikini In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vaseline Crew Reacts As Vaseline Trends In Nigeria (photos) by chanseroo(m): 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
Earn $25 to sign up and do little task.
Click the link below. This has been paying me.
Re: Vaseline Crew Reacts As Vaseline Trends In Nigeria (photos) by Chinkos99(m): 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
Eastside22:

Say no to lesbianism
Sorry corrected
Just help me do the calling
Am a boyoo
Re: Vaseline Crew Reacts As Vaseline Trends In Nigeria (photos) by xtremecomedian(m): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Vaseline Crew Reacts As Vaseline Trends In Nigeria (photos) by Phenomenal16(f): 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
Chinkos99:
Thanks for those that called already
Hello
My fellow nairalanders
Please I broke up with my girlfriend few months ago
I have been begging hee for forgiveness since this week to come back to my life, but she refused

Please help me tell her chisom is really sorry
Her name is Joy (09014481377)
Please at least 20 persons, we can do this
Text is also allowed
..the way they will snatch ur gf eh
Bia u don't av frnds or what
Must u bring everything here
Learn to be a man
Re: Vaseline Crew Reacts As Vaseline Trends In Nigeria (photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
With the way Nigerian girls have turned relationships into money making Scheme, Vaseline has been helping boys for a long time.......
Re: Vaseline Crew Reacts As Vaseline Trends In Nigeria (photos) by lennsmart(m): 7:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nbote:

If U had any job urself will U b reacting an commenting in dis thread?
you dey mind the mumu
Re: Vaseline Crew Reacts As Vaseline Trends In Nigeria (photos) by ikorodureporta: 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
d price go just raoseby 200% cheesy
Re: Vaseline Crew Reacts As Vaseline Trends In Nigeria (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
Chaii.....Fressia Vaseline be helping me out.....

Just yesterday, After church service, I used it to masturbate to the Revealing Panty Line of that lady who was busy wagging her perfect ArSs right infront of me in the Church.....Arss so perfect and soft and tender like it's a Nylon bag filled with water.....

If not for the presence of Fressia Petroleum Jelly in my room, what would I have done to salvage myself??

And I also want to give thanks to God for he in his infinite mercy made our Hands long enough to reach our D*kcs, thereby making it easier for one to Masturbate freely.....

FRESSIA PREFUMED PETROLEUM JELLY....Oily on your palms, Mild on your dikc!!!......

1 Like

Re: Vaseline Crew Reacts As Vaseline Trends In Nigeria (photos) by Tejumola856: 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
Can you believe this? I still don't know the uses of Vaseline,,,
Can someone explain to me?
Re: Vaseline Crew Reacts As Vaseline Trends In Nigeria (photos) by Andrew13: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin wink grin cool
Re: Vaseline Crew Reacts As Vaseline Trends In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaii.....Fressia Vaseline be helping me out.....

Just yesterday, After church service, I used it to masturbate to the Revealing Panty Line of that lady who was busy wagging her perfect ArSs right infront of me in the Church.....Arss so perfect and soft and tender like it's a Nylon bag filled with water.....

If not for the presence of Fressia Petroleum Jelly in my room, what would I have done to salvage myself??

And I also want to give thanks to God for he in his infinite mercy made our Hands long enough to reach our D*kcs, thereby making it easier for one to Masturbate freely.....

FRESSIA PREFUMED PETROLEUM JELLY....Oily on your palms, Mild on your dikc!!!......

my gee no be lie

1 Like

Re: Vaseline Crew Reacts As Vaseline Trends In Nigeria (photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 4:25am On Jun 09, 2020
This Product Has Single Handedly Saved Alot Of Lives grin grin

God Bless The Genius Brain That Invented The Famous Vaseline grin grin
Re: Vaseline Crew Reacts As Vaseline Trends In Nigeria (photos) by Gentle0wavez: 7:14am On Jun 09, 2020
paulolee:

both reacting and commenting didnt took me 10mins of my time and was even more active on tweeter when working than now...all work and no play mk seun a dull boi bt we jus too lyk dt play d more..

Chai, Oga him win to 2:0, that his reply was too hot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Heart Touching Story(an Emotional And Moral Story) / I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. / Who Gave My Husband Anal Sex" Woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.