Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. (9648 Views)

7 Things To Do If Your Nude Pictures Have Gone Viral - Jumia Travel / 8 Men Have Sex With 15 Year Old Girl To Get Her Initiated Into Cult In Imo. / Why Short Men Have Fewer Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by shugga(f): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
I mean that sexually active man that will stay true and faithful to one woman.

Intelligent, cool headed, presentable, responsible and command respect, neat and focused. Most importantly have the fear of God in him not just going religious.

Drinks moderately, doesn't batter women but strive to talked through every issue. Have deep genuine love for his family (especially his immediate family).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by myboy2010(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by freakthingz(m): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
heehnn but babe i'm right here now but come are there any women with these qualities cry embarassed

*as for the space booker on top me diaris god oooo lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by Kingsasian(m): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
I am still in existence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by shugga(f): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
freakthingz:
heehnn but babe i'm right here now but come are there any women with these qualities cry embarassed

Yes I'm one that's why I'm looking for my kind
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by MEGGATRON(m): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
yes they are on extinction so is that version of women.
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by shugga(f): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
Please I'll appreciate an open view, those sending pm already I'm not here for side talks this is a faceless forum feel free to express your views if truly you got good motives
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by shugga(f): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]

I doubt cos I'm not extinct, maybe the male version of such are extinct

1 Like

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by lilmax(m): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
I mean that sexually active man that will stay true and faithful to one woman

Smh
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by MrsChima(f): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Those type of men are long dead. We just dealing with leftovers and rejects.

2 Likes

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by jmoore(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
I am still alive.

Therefore, your research has been debunked!!!!!!!!
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by stlaibrowne(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
shugga:
Please I'll appreciate an open view, those sending pm already I'm not here for side talks this is a faceless forum feel free to express your views if truly you got good motives

sis I am not going to send you pm neither am I advocate of those doing that to you, but then in one of your post you said ".. and you are looking for your type.. " sorry how else do you want your type to reach you if not through a private male or something.

1 Like

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by MEGGATRON(m): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
shugga:

yes ofcourse and I'm the vice president of russia.

2 Likes

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by stlaibrowne(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Of course Mrs I am not the type the op is trying to define because I am more than that definitely so I am not her type or her defined type but then you can only speak with your experience not generally because you haven't seen all nor been all, so let me modify your post for you you have been dealing with leftovers because those are the one you have bin lucky to have. Capisce!

3 Likes

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by Beamborla(f): 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
MrsChima:
cheesy grin smiley
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by MEGGATRON(m): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
MrsChima:

and we are dealing with fish brain,brain dead,over sensitive retards and cheerful punny givers ladies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by jrerico1(m): 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
MrsChima:
am not dead cheesy
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by DeRay98(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
shugga:

Intelligent, cool headed, presentable, responsible and command respect, neat and focused. Most importantly have the fear of God in him not just going religious.

Drinks moderately, doesn't batter women but strive to talked through every issue. Have deep genuine love for his family (especially his immediate family).

I exist but lots of women think our type is boring or weak. My ex- thought I am weak hence she tried to manipulate me into a fight with my closest elder sister in order to isolate me. I sensed it and advised her but she is hell bent executiing plans. Eventually, the trouble that she caused engulfed her and she walked out. It's almost 2 yrs now.
So, you see why many change their attitude towards women or even their wives.

5 Likes

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
shugga:

everyone is unique in their own way bt the way u present urself to them wil determine hw dy wil treat u. Guys of such criterian are nt extinct bt there is a saying that, if u cn"t beat them,join them,and dat is it, some of the guys u maybe tinking are cheat,liars e.t.c are different. Beside none is perfect, haven"t met the guy dat posses all those qualities.. So dn"t say u are d female version cos none is flawless. U are indirectly saying guys without flaws.

3 Likes

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by shugga(f): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
jmoore:
I am still alive.

Therefore, your research has been debunked!!!!!!!!

With the likes of your comments here I strongly disagree you're!
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
Im the last of that kind
shugga:

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by usermane(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
We could ask the same question about the women and the situation is no any better than for men. In truth, finding an upright man or woman today is difficult. The reason being that the society is largely unfair to them.

2 Likes

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by hebenezher(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
shugga:

Mr perfect? as if there's any Babe with such virtue...
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by smsshola(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
Op while u may b right in your opinion, probably cos of the type of men u meet; the young one who hardly keep honesty wt their single babe and the married who goes after anything in skirt justified ur saying..but just as in in d days of Joseph where portiphar wife thought every young men ar the same Joseph proof her wrong. so back to ur question there ar still men like that jus as u wish but one thing is don't create a man God has already created in ur mind.

1 Like

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by freakthingz(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
shugga:

Yes I'm one that's why I'm looking for my kind

You sure say u get all of those qualities. If u are being truthful then you are quite a rare commodity
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
My dad isn't dead yet undecided undecided
Neither is all is friends undecided undecided
Neither am i undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Neither are all my friends undecided undecided
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by publicenemy(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
shugga:

They never existed...

Unless you want to create one for urself...
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by iPopAlomo(m): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Like women would even let them rest... they do exist sha...
1. wife 1. mistress 1. girlfriend 1. ex...
that's all...
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by shugga(f): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
DeRay98:

I exist but lots of women think our type is boring or weak. My ex- thought I am weak hence she tried to manipulate me into a fight with my closest elder sister in order to isolate me. I sensed it and advised her but she is hell bent executiing plans. Eventually, the trouble that she caused engulfed her and she walked out. It's almost 2 yrs now.
So, you see why many change their attitude towards women or even their wives.

You don't have to judge every other women by your ex character, about the weakness part, have actually met a man with those attributes but he couldn't command respect and such to me isn't cool for a man. As a man you're meant to be the head!
Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
Imagine! Guys rejecting their real selves, trying to be the faithful,loyal, Godfearing ones here. It nt ur fault,stop trying to sanitize ur dented self. If u aren"t loyal be bold to admit it,if u dn"t love ur family,say it, there shld be a reason, stop,am here,we are nt dead stuffs. Shu! Gals dn"t even value loyal guys nowadays.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
shugga:

They might be in the minority but they definitely exist.

1 Like

Re: I Bet This Group Of Men Have Gone Extinct. by shugga(f): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
In my post I never mentioned a perfect man nor near perfection, we all are imperfect but I can't seem to deal with people that go extreme in their imperfect act, they seem to care less about how others feel that to me is torture! angry

A man will drink to stupor and stinks of alcohol all the time but expect nothing of such from his woman.

Cheat like his life depends on a kitten but his woman dares not respond to hi from another man.

All cos he's the one to pay the dowry not the other way round, I just can't deal, might remain single for life if I can't find real happiness in the opposite sex!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. / Vaseline Crew Reacts As Vaseline Trends In Nigeria (photos) / A Heart Touching Story(an Emotional And Moral Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.