Stats: 3,152,784 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Coronavirus: 4 In 10 Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In April - NBS - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Coronavirus: 4 In 10 Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In April - NBS (12049 Views)

Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Rises To 5% – NBS / Your employees don’t hate their jobs, they don’t just like you / Nine Things Nigerian Bankers Hate About Their Jobs (2) (3) (4)

Re: Coronavirus: 4 In 10 Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In April - NBS by DEADALIVE: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
The reason why everybody wants to work for government....no matter d recession them go still borrow money to pay themselves while the non government organization bears the brunt squarely....welcome to a damned country Nigeria the captivity of negativity in its entirety.

Re: Coronavirus: 4 In 10 Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In April - NBS by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
The rate of unemployment was high before covid-19 and the useless got careless about it. Is it now that the world is battling with economy that this useless govt will do something positive. I blame the useless Afonjas that voted in this useless old man in Aso Rock.
Afonjas una eye never clear
Re: Coronavirus: 4 In 10 Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In April - NBS by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
DEADALIVE:
The reason why everybody wants to work for government....no matter d recession them go still borrow money to pay themselves while the non government organization bears the brunt squarely....welcome to a damned country Nigeria the captivity of negativity in its entirety.
True words

Re: Coronavirus: 4 In 10 Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In April - NBS by femijamz: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
I also lost my job today.
I don't know where to start From.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 In 10 Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In April - NBS by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
Access bank sack people no be small.

Rationalization exercise prepared since may last year, why wait to use Covid 19 ?

I went to one bank today, hmm, they relieved over half of the branch. New faces, few recruits.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 In 10 Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In April - NBS by ofiko123(m): 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
Our prayer is that they will recover their jobs when all these coronavirus issues end..
Re: Coronavirus: 4 In 10 Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In April - NBS by RapistOnBail: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
DEADALIVE:
Re: Coronavirus: 4 In 10 Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In April - NBS by Kceee: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
femijamz:
I also lost my job today. I don't know where to start From.
take heart bro,itswell
Re: Coronavirus: 4 In 10 Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In April - NBS by EkoCab: 9:54am On Jun 10, 2020
Ekocab is hiring drivers!!!

Are you a private driver in need of a cab? Are you interested in being the owner of the cab as well? Do you hate the current Vehicle Ownership Program out there?

We’ve got you!

Ekocab is the first Car-Hailing service in Nigeria that offers you the opportunity to own your car immediately. We have a unique opportunity that will interest vibrant and hardworking individuals. We are recruiting drivers into our team to help build a formidable network of drivers for our operations.

Job Description
Inspect the vehicle for defects and safe operating condition before, during, and after trips and submit a written report on the condition of the truck at the end of each trip or tour of duty.
Drive vehicle to and from designated destinations of the trip you undertake
Apply knowledge of commercial driving and skills in maneuvering vehicle at varying speeds in difficult situations, such as heavy traffic, inclement weather.
Report highway safety hazards noted in route.
Maintain records required for compliance with state and federal regulations including driver’s record of duty status,
Mileage records, and other records required by law.
Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures, and comply with all federal, state, and local regulations for the safe operations of a commercial motor vehicle.

Qualifications
Minimum of senior school certificate.
Must possess a valid commercial class driver’s license.
Must have previous commercial driving experience, or have graduated from an accredited commercial driving school.
Must have the ability to read and write English language. Perform simple mathematical calculations. Must have mental ability to handle receipts; read maps, road signs, maintain record of duty status, etc.
Must have working knowledge of vehicle safety and control systems.
Must have knowledge of regulations governing safe driving, hours of service, inspection and maintenance.

Successful applicants will be given premium cars with a flexible payment plan.

Join Ekocab’s vehicle ownership program now, visit ekocab.ng to sign up, or find out more information.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 In 10 Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In April - NBS by Chiakin: 11:00am On Jun 10, 2020
That's so so sad!
However, if you want to know why my organisation is flourishing all more in this period, send a mail to chizy4@yahoo.com.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 In 10 Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In April - NBS by Chiakin: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2020
That's so so sad!
However, if you want to know why my organisation is still flourishing in this period, send a mail to chizy4@yahoo.com
Re: Coronavirus: 4 In 10 Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In April - NBS by EkoCab: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
What are you waiting for? Sign up your way to financial freedom and total flexibility

Re: Coronavirus: 4 In 10 Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In April - NBS by EkoCab: 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
What are you waiting for! Here is your chance to enjoy vehicle ownership at very low interest rate; flexible repayment, full insurance and so much more! Visit www.ekocab.ng to register and start your journey to full flexibility and financial strength!

Re: Coronavirus: 4 In 10 Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In April - NBS by DamilolaFinbers(f): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
This is why it's good to have multiple streams of income. Nobody knows what could affect one source of income.

Why Do Majority Of Us End Up Not Practicing What We Studied In The University? / He Hasn't Been Promoted After Many Years In The Force / 14 Easy Ways To Stay Awake At Work