Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls (7103 Views)

In Hell Fire, I Heard One Of The Punishment For Prostitutes / Videos :instagram Motivational Speaker Blasts Her Friend "Marriage Is Not An Ach / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Corpse: 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin poorboy the nigga collect your woman?

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by themaestro08(m): 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
MrChriz:
Your friend doesn't listen to advice, so der is nothing u can do + keep ur distance if u knw wats ghud for u...

You just said my mind

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Originalsly: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dreyton36:

Myself and two of my friends went there , to get something done with his PC (laptop) cuz he's good at photoshops

Hmmm........ so what is it you wanted to photoshop?... this part I find really interesting.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by ferdybillion(m): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Two things I have to say and there are some Hippocrates here judging. 1 it’s either you mind your business since he’s the kind of person that doesn’t listen to advice. 2 If you guys are really close as in really close you and your other buddies take him out of the house talk to him if he still stands beat his ass up and never make him comfortable. When ever he misbehave you guys go over to his house and correct his head.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by xtremecomedian(m): 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by womenareapes: 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dreyton36:
Good morning NL's

Pls i need advice on how I can be of help to this friend of mine who's marriage is at the verge of separation

I have this friend of mine who I always visit , in fact the only place I visit when I'm less busy or bored at home
He's married and blessed with a very beautiful and understanding lady , but most times that I visit them I kind of notice how they behave towards each other in a way that even a stranger will easily notice something's wrong
This friend of mine (Male) is the type that goes for anything under the skirt and he's blessed with a curvy and busty woman and she's pretty and educated , her family are also doing well
They have 2 beautiful daughters
There was a day we were sitting outside of his house , me and my friend (him) were arguing about a certain plant
The argument was just simple , I was like this particular plant is only meant for blood flows anytime someone is injured and not for cooking soup, "that was my claim"
And he was against it and claims that it's eatable
All of a sudden he just abandoned me and others outside which i didn't like ,
His wife was against it and made him understand that such little argument is not enough reason to abandon your visitors outside that it's insultive which is true cuz I felt disrespected and I also went home
The next day his wife called my phone and apologized on his behalf and stylishly blamed it on alcohol and I understand how a good woman will do anything to cover up her husband's mess
By noon (PM) one of my friend who happens to also be at the scene of the argument now told me that immediately I left , this my friend came outside and his wife was telling him to call my phone to apologise that he did wrong by abandoning us outside and he gave his wife a dirty slap
When I heard of it I was shocked because I never for once like to hear anything about a man hitting his woman
I made a decision never to visit him no more , and every single day his wife still calls me to apologise but sje never made a mention of the slap , so i was just confused on what to believe in whether my other friend was true about the slap or not
About a week he called my phone , and the reason why he called was because he had a lady that he wants to eep at my crib , like I said he bleeps anything and he can even borrow money to bleep that's how bad he is
And the problem here is that he's not the type that heeds to anyone's advice , (HE's ALWAYS RIGHT )...

three days ago I visited them after we've settled our differences of 3 months ago

Myself and two of my friends went there , to get something done with his PC (laptop) cuz he's good at photoshops

I noticed that he wasn't in talking terms with his wife , at first I was like " guy na husband and wife matter" them go settle
Since he wasn't done with what i wanted him to do for me , i went there again to ask him to get the work done for me , cuz if I'm not there with him he won't attend to it
I also noticed that they're still not in talking terms
And I'm a kind of person who never feels comfortable where there's no love , and never getting to speak mind is something I'll never do
I called my friend privately and told him of my observation
He said he has no problem that it's his wife who's ignoring him and I was like have you at least tried to put a smile on her face by apologizing, he said he can't do that never
And seems I already know the kind of person he is , I can't even tell him what to do cuz he'll never listen
All of a sudden two more guys came in (our friends)
They also noticed the same thing and they weren't feeling comfortable as well
When this my friend in question stepped out to get something close-by the three of us now asked the wife what's going on that we don't like they way they've been ignoring their selves for long , that even if they're having issues they shouldn't make it obvious for we the visitors to understand something's wrong
She narrated what happened and I've been worries about it since last night but due to shayo (alcohol) I forgot to post it here until now

She said her husband didn't sleep at home and she wasn't happy about it , instead of him to apologise and at least tell her the reason why he didn't sleep at home , he gave her a dirty slap
Immediately she said it I got pissed , buy what can I do in this kind of situation
I can't fight him, it's his wife , and i can't advise him cuz he doesn't takes no one's advice
And his wife is making us understand that she's got few days left in his house
This woman I question is very respectful and calm anytime you visit them , you can't even lack of anything when she's around , and as their close friend what can we do to settle this problem cuz I'm puzzled already
Set awon experts pls come in and help out , thanks

captain Nigeria, why can't you mind your business undecided

is it your wife? do you know all the things the said wife may have did to piss her husband off? undecided

you heard one side of the story from a woman perspective, immediately you came here and be making noise undecided

Mr baboon! go and solve your own problem

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by xtremecomedian(m): 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Dreyton36: 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Openbusiness:
OP na busybody dey worry u. Why don't you mind your business and leave their marriage alone. It's like na you village people send to scatter that marriage kwa? Already you don dey notice she is fine, she has hips, curves and boobs. How she is best behaved and a good earner. Later you will come here and tell us how you slept with your friend's wife. Leave your friend's wife alone before thunder strike you. Marriage on fire kee you dia
How which you even know wetin u type there yourself e for better , u wey curse they follow
Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Dreyton36: 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Domestic violence is staring you right in the face and your response is... "Wifey should understand how to tame him"? How do you tame a physical abuser? By turning the other cheek, perhaps? Are you alright in the head?

A serial cheat is exposing his wife and marriage to stds and outside contamination and your advise is... "You need another side to the story"? Is it the side where he comes out to say he's not cheating? Are you this daft?

Wait, is it that men like you are so far up in your ass that you insist women are the guilty party no matter the situation? Are you so egotistical that you can't reason like a learned individual? And yet everyday we wonder why Africa will always be backward when we will always have people like you. Tueh!
God bless you for me o , that guy up there is a fool
Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Dreyton36: 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kobicove:
Your first step should be to stop letting him use your crib to cheat.

When I was single I had a married cousin who wanted to start bringing girlfriends to my place, I told him straight up I'm not having that!
Thanks
Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Dreyton36: 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Misogynistic men will always have a reason why a fellow man is behaving like an animal.

Truly, are you not ashamed of yourself?
God bless you jare
Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Dreyton36: 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Domestic violence is what you're pushing forward here with this your comment and it tells a lot of the kind of husband you will be.

See, it is never okay to hit a woman because she challenged your opinion just because your stupid ego can't take it. She's your equal, not your slave.
I hope the fool listens
Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Dreyton36: 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Poorboy:
who is this fool, you don't have better things to do with your life on a Monday morning.

Get busy hypocrite.
shut up der

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Dreyton36: 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

First of, this is afternoon.
Second, this forum is free for all. Whether I have things to do or not is irrelevant.
Third, can't you argue intelligently? Must you stoop down to the level of ghetto to show yourself?

Like I said, you are exactly like the man Op described so let it not shock you when you end up worse than him in the nearest future.

Good day.
May God add to your wisdom, that guy na ogberaga
Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Poorboy: 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dreyton36:
shut up der
why disturbing yourself with different moniker..... A fool admiring another man's wife. Useless thing, grin grin grin
Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Dreyton36: 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
Op, your friend is self-centered, egoistic brute.
No sane person(s) treats a wife and a friend that way.
I'll advice you talk sense into his head - but, judging from what you wrote here; I don't think he'll even listen to you. so, just mind your business - the end they say, shall justify the means.
Two plates of catfish peppersoup for you and 1 crate of cooooooolld Heineken grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Dreyton36: 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ishilove:

You are enabling adultery. When karma comes calling you sef will have your own share
Angel Michael
Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Dreyton36: 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Originalsly:

Hmmm........ so what is it you wanted to photoshop?... this part I find really interesting.
Oga u no go understand grin baddest

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Dreyton36: 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
ferdybillion:
Two things I have to say and there are some Hippocrates here judging. 1 it’s either you mind your business since he’s the kind of person that doesn’t listen to advice. 2 If you guys are really close as in really close you and your other buddies take him out of the house talk to him if he still stands beat his ass up and never make him comfortable. When ever he misbehave you guys go over to his house and correct his head.
Violence bro, na naija we dey
If we do it, their kids won't forgive us
Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by incogni2o: 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Domestic violence is staring you right in the face and your response is... "Wifey should understand how to tame him"? How do you tame a physical abuser? By turning the other cheek, perhaps? Are you alright in the head?

A serial cheat is exposing his wife and marriage to stds and outside contamination and your advise is... "You need another side to the story"? Is it the side where he comes out to say he's not cheating? Are you this daft?

Wait, is it that men like you are so far up in your ass that you insist women are the guilty party no matter the situation? Are you so egotistical that you can't reason like a learned individual? And yet everyday we wonder why Africa will always be backward when we will always have people like you. Tueh!

I see all these your chants and rants as emotional outbursts instead of being calm to be logical, reasonable and find ways to make things better in the Family.

I would therefore not defend myself or anything I said with you.

Peace.
Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Sixfeetbelle: 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
incogni2o:

I see all these your chants and rants as emotional outbursts instead of being calm to be logical, reasonable and find ways to make things better in the Family.

I would therefore not defend myself or anything I said with you.

Peace.

If said logic is being blind to morals and justice, then I'd rather not be logical.
Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Openbusiness: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dreyton36:

How which you even know wetin u type there yourself e for better , u wey curse they follow
Na you curse dey follow that's why you dey chook eye for another's man marriage, come early Monday morning dey post about another man's wife on social media. The curse wey dey your head na follow come grin
Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by samguru(m): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
First of all,your friend does not have any business in marriage going by the childish and dangerous behaviors.

He is not matured and does not deserve that woman.

Please back off the matter and allow him to do his wish, before he start telling people that you are having affairs with his wife.

His eyes will soon clear

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by TonyBankz(m): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
Drop dat yur friend’s wife picture make we see as wi go start dy settle Di matter

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
incogni2o:
Make sure you hear your Friends side of the story.

Women rarely tell you the complete Story,

Bro, Pls go back and get us the compete version. I don't like supporting just one side in Relationship issues.

Most times both parties have something they aren't doing right

Your Friend gets Drunk, Sleeps around, Always wants to feel Right and Beats His Wife.

His wife hasn't understood him in order to know how to tame and change him.

You also can't do that either and made things worse by supporting his other indulgences.

I'm afraid for that your Friend.

so men are wild animals that need taming abi?

Is ok!

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Lordbucci2: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dreyton36:
Good morning NL's

Pls i need advice on how I can be of help to this friend of mine who's marriage is at the verge of separation

I have this friend of mine who I always visit , in fact the only place I visit when I'm less busy or bored at home
He's married and blessed with a very beautiful and understanding lady , but most times that I visit them I kind of notice how they behave towards each other in a way that even a stranger will easily notice something's wrong
This friend of mine (Male) is the type that goes for anything under the skirt and he's blessed with a curvy and busty woman and she's pretty and educated , her family are also doing well
They have 2 beautiful daughters
There was a day we were sitting outside of his house , me and my friend (him) were arguing about a certain plant
The argument was just simple , I was like this particular plant is only meant for blood flows anytime someone is injured and not for cooking soup, "that was my claim"
And he was against it and claims that it's eatable
All of a sudden he just abandoned me and others outside which i didn't like ,
His wife was against it and made him understand that such little argument is not enough reason to abandon your visitors outside that it's insultive which is true cuz I felt disrespected and I also went home
The next day his wife called my phone and apologized on his behalf and stylishly blamed it on alcohol and I understand how a good woman will do anything to cover up her husband's mess
By noon (PM) one of my friend who happens to also be at the scene of the argument now told me that immediately I left , this my friend came outside and his wife was telling him to call my phone to apologise that he did wrong by abandoning us outside and he gave his wife a dirty slap
When I heard of it I was shocked because I never for once like to hear anything about a man hitting his woman
I made a decision never to visit him no more , and every single day his wife still calls me to apologise but sje never made a mention of the slap , so i was just confused on what to believe in whether my other friend was true about the slap or not
About a week he called my phone , and the reason why he called was because he had a lady that he wants to eep at my crib , like I said he bleeps anything and he can even borrow money to bleep that's how bad he is
And the problem here is that he's not the type that heeds to anyone's advice , (HE's ALWAYS RIGHT )...

three days ago I visited them after we've settled our differences of 3 months ago

I noticed that he wasn't in talking terms with his wife , at first I was like " guy na husband and wife matter" them go settle
Since he wasn't done with what i wanted him to do for me , i went there again to ask him to get the work done for me , cuz if I'm not there with him he won't attend to it
I also noticed that they're still not in talking terms
And I'm a kind of person who never feels comfortable where there's no love , and never getting to speak mind is something I'll never do
I called my friend privately and told him of my observation
He said he has no problem that it's his wife who's ignoring him and I was like have you at least tried to put a smile on her face by apologizing, he said he can't do that never
And seems I already know the kind of person he is , I can't even tell him what to do cuz he'll never listen
All of a sudden two more guys came in (our friends)
They also noticed the same thing and they weren't feeling comfortable as well
When this my friend in question stepped out to get something close-by the three of us now asked the wife what's going on that we don't like they way they've been ignoring their selves for long , that even if they're having issues they shouldn't make it obvious for we the visitors to understand something's wrong
She narrated what happened and I've been worries about it since last night but due to shayo (alcohol) I forgot to post it here until now

She said her husband didn't sleep at home and she wasn't happy about it , instead of him to apologise and at least tell her the reason why he didn't sleep at home , he gave her a dirty slap
Immediately she said it I got pissed , buy what can I do in this kind of situation
I can't fight him, it's his wife , and i can't advise him cuz he doesn't takes no one's advice
And his wife is making us understand that she's got few days left in his house
This woman I question is very respectful and calm anytime you visit them , you can't even lack of anything when she's around , and as their close friend what can we do to settle this problem cuz I'm puzzled already
Set awon experts pls come in and help out , thanks

I just pray he wil nt infect her wit something 1 day ..
Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by callmeRichie(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=Dreyton36 post=90430950]

bro when you have a friend that doesn't listen to advice, feels his always right, feels you're not psychologically smart enough to advice him, the best thing you can do to help him and yourself is to keep your distance!

Infact when you're with him necessarily and peradventure things happened between him and his wife, best thing is not to respond or react, later on he would get the message and comes crying to you! then you could talk sense into his head.

Buh since you so much respect his wife, you can call the woman aback and try to console her, try talk to her in your ways, buh please don't force her! If she wanna stay or not is her choice!!

I have a friend like that, most times I don't even care since you believe I can't advice you enough or my words are not smart enough for you, buh at the end, he comes around crying and back to me!

So just mind your business, and try to talk to d woman.

#Blessyoubro

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Saintmary(f): 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
incogni2o:
Make sure you hear your Friends side of the story.

Women rarely tell you the complete Story,

Bro, Pls go back and get us the compete version. I don't like supporting just one side in Relationship issues.

Most times both parties have something they aren't doing right

Your Friend gets Drunk, Sleeps around, Always wants to feel Right and Beats His Wife.

His wife hasn't understood him in order to know how to tame and change him.

You also can't do that either and made things worse by supporting his other indulgences.

I'm afraid for that your Friend.

It's not the job of a wife to change a badly trained husband.
Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Dreyton36: 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=callmeRichie post=90450092][/quote]
If only I'm buoyant I for wire ur aza now i swear , you're the only one who got my msg right
I asked for advice and everyone is saying shit to me bla bla bla
Thanks boss Jah bless u
Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by tiswell(m): 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dreyton36:

Sure I did , and he has no good reason than she always oppose him , he wants the woman to support his decision whether right or wrong
She loves him so much and it shows , but this guy believes getting a pussy to bleep isn't a problem and doesn't know how to apologise when he's wrong
You really need to hear the guy's version if you really want to help him.
Playing victim is usually the weapon among some ladies, and they are so smart about it. Men usually box their feelings.
Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by Kido90(m): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Your friend has too many friends like you and it seems all of you are not married hence, he still feels single and enjoying it. He enjoys keeping company with his old friends like yourself, including bringing girls to your house.

The couple should be allowed time to understand themselves and live peacefully together. If the wife is able to cut off you all from him, she will have her husband to herself.
Re: My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls by placeofallure(f): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dreyton36, if you or nobody can talk to your friend and he'd listen, move away from him.

See, I am not even interested in his side of the story. He slept out! That alone is calamitous! You're not an essential worker, your car did not break down, some people didn't kidnap you, you were not attending a vigil, so what?

I have a relative like that, he sleeps out and his wife just put to bed their first child. I've spoken to him severally and he's unyielding. My conclusion, I put him in his place, nothing to do with him again. Even if he needs help, I won't render it. A woman should be treated right. If she's happy with you, your whole life will run smoothly.

Yorubas say: A kii to ara eni ba rin, ka ma to ara eni ba soro. Meaning: if you are my friend, then I should be able to talk to you.

Stay away, really far away from the family especially your friend before you are being accused of having any amorous affair with the wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love Nigerian Women! / SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue / How I Grew Thick In 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.