Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) (61772 Views)

I Will Be A Governor With The Fear Of God, Dino Melaye Meets Religious Leaders / Usman, Abba Kyari’s Brother's Instagram: Flaunts Expensive Cars, Classy Outfits / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by blakkydikky(m): 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
ghettokid1:
The peoples Senator
I know you people would support satan if he opposes Buhari and APC.
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
stanliwise:
This what we call “The Strawman Fallacy”.
A situation where you try to change the context of an argument so as to cause confusion and unnecessary discussion. When their thread comes we would discuss them, or maybe you could create them yourself but at the moment:

This thread say “Dino”.

So leave other senators and governor out.

What has Dino done as a senator?

Dino did the job of a senator in a country like Nigeria
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by stanliwise(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lostz:

Dino did the job of a senator in a country like Nigeria
Please can you cite them?

You’re just a empty barrel supporter with little or no knowledge of what leadership is about. So clueless *spits*
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by filey: 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
He cannot even drive the bike out of his house because of insecurity in the country..
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
stanliwise:
Please can you cite them?

You’re just a empty barrel supporter with little or no knowledge of what leadership is about. So clueless *spits*

you are the clueless idiot here. you don't know the job of a Nigerian senator and that of the executive.

Dino is like every other Nigerian senator. Dino represented his people same way your senator is representing you.

you should spit on your father's head
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by Mayng01(m): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
At your age, you should know better. Vanity upon vanity.
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by stanliwise(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lostz:

you are the clueless idiot here. you don't know the job of a Nigerian senator and that of the executive.

Dino is like every other Nigerian senator. Dino represented his people same way your senator is representing you.

you should spit on your father's head
The most uneducated person I have ever seen in Nairaland. So you can’t mention what Dino has done while being a senator. What motion did he push forward and what and what ideology did he put down that improved Kogi!

You’re a shame to those who sent you to school
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by activities2020: 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
Yes i agree with u only when u share all d stolen money to citizins of Kogi state ...then i will belief u ....
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by justlykdat: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sorry bro, how true is your allegation. But if you have proof please show it...if not please rest your case.
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by Golan007: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
Lostz:

what happened to State governors that roads should fall under constituency project?

going by your own foolishness, state lawmakers should build state roads while councilors build local roads since they also collect constituency/ward project

it seems you are too foolish to be corrected.

carry your foolishness
[/s]

You don't have any talk.

Illiterate.
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by proudevil: 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lostz:

there are senate committee on every sector.

they appropriate budget, with recommendation from FG. it is the Governors and presidency that execute budgets.

constituency allowance (unconstitutional) are for little community projects

This are the result when you skip school......

Mr little project....I don't need to argue with you.
COMMUNITY LITTLE PROJECTS.

Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by kasim155: 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
QweenM:
Kogi state has been so unlucky to have bad leaders....... Chai!

U are right, but not only Kogi state most States here in Nigeria. I was checking list of richest politicians in Nigeria n SDM name was there. I love is activeness during his time in d house both (upper and lower chamber) but d question is how come most of them made such amount of money without having any other business aside been a politician. Nigeria still have a long way to go.
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by SaintBeehot(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
stanliwise:
Oga we are not interested in tribalistic and confusion fueled comparison. Dino is the point of discussion/ focus here.
Ok sir
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by raphy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
did they point a gun on his head and say he should choose Satan ?.let the polithiefcian shut up.

he don't have the.liver.to even ride that big power bike on the road unless he want to go to his grave.

let him stay house de form.play boy on gram

his village is full.with arm.robbers now.
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by pacificom: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
kingcypress:
And this is the role model of some people.
Flaunting wealth from dubious means.
You'll one day pay for it.
Nigeria has many faces, what you are seeing is just one of the faces of this nation.
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by Paretomaster1(m): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
SaintBeehot:
some people can be so senseless that you don't even need care about what they say. I was expecting someone to say something about what those Arewa youth also did.

And you r blind, deaf, and dumb not to have seen the out cry that follows the Arewa youth act?

Or are your just being hypocritical?
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by engrchykae(m): 6:38am On Jun 09, 2020
Kogi state seem to be something else.
Only them have yahaya Bello and Dino melaye.
Two lazy youths.
Kogi need to look inward
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by causimalbarka(m): 7:56am On Jun 09, 2020
ghettokid1:
The ex-Lawmaker captioned the photo
https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/media/grid?idx=0
u

This man might end up like Ronaldinho, majek fashek and other that flaut wealth
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by HolarTommy: 10:13am On Jun 09, 2020
incase you want to sell your own bike, or you know that Dino is about to sell this one, just go to equipmentshub.com.ng good place to sell on time

Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:55am On Jun 09, 2020
Amotolongbo:
If Dino had really chosen God, he would do what Jesus told that young Rich Man in Matthew, 10:22, 19:21 and Luke 18:22.
Tell that to all the pastor in Nigeria
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by seanjy4konji: 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
Efcc nogree send this one go jail
Re: 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) by maximusprime2000: 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) / FG To Remove State Of Origin / El-Rufai Kneels Down, Begs Kogi People To Forgive Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.