Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Please Help! Inshort I Am Dead Already. No Need - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! Inshort I Am Dead Already. No Need (811 Views)

New Virus Emerges From China "HANTAVIRUS" 2 Dead Already / New Virus Emerge In China "HANTAVIRUS" 1 Dead Already / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Inshort I Am Dead Already. No Need by cheechee1(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2020
What do I do now? I was just goofing around on Facebook and saw one pretty sister and that was how the casanova spirit inside me pushed me to send her friend request which she accepted after two days.
Some days later, I sent her that hand wave on Facebook messenger, she responded and that was how it all started. Something in me was saying take it easy, but this spirit of Casanova was really prepared to deal with me.
After I applied some pressure, she accepted and she even told me she did not want any unserious fellow but I keep assuring her I was different that my love is here to stay.
Deep inside of me, I only came for the tithe and offering.
Last weekend she visited me in her Rav-4 and we spent the weekend together.
On Sunday morning, she asked me to drop her off at home which I obliged.
We drove close to Artillery Barrack where she pointed at the Army gates and she asked me to drive in.
I thought she was joking, but she wasn'. We got to the gate and the soldiers at the gate were saluting her.
At that point I didn't know if the car's AC went off or I accidentaly turned it off, but I began to sweat.
Luckily she did not notice. I dropped her off and she pecked me and told me to go with the car and use it as she would come to my place after service to discuss about our marriage. I managed to drive out of the gate.
Later in the day she came as promised and ask if she surprised me. I said not really; that I was proud of her...meanwhile I had peed like 20 times already.
Just this morning, she fully introduced herself as Major ENE. Her only two brothers are Lt Colonels in the Army and she is the only girl of her father who is a retired General.
I know I am dead, but I don't know how dead I am.
My wife and kids are due to return next week.
Please I need help.
Copied.....

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! Inshort I Am Dead Already. No Need by McBrooklyn(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2020
Lmao the kind stories wey person dey read for this forum these days sha.. grin

Well thank God you even care to enough to indicate you just xeroxed the post down here for us to read.. Let's wait for the original poster to show up fess before we go know how we go settle the matter cheesy
Re: Please Help! Inshort I Am Dead Already. No Need by Dannieln1: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2020
Your spirit is roaming the street o'redy

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Inshort I Am Dead Already. No Need by Professorcplus(m): 9:26am On Jun 08, 2020
Guy, you're completely finished!
Re: Please Help! Inshort I Am Dead Already. No Need by frfrank(m): 9:27am On Jun 08, 2020
Be a man you are going to die a major death.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! Inshort I Am Dead Already. No Need by Sundrus: 9:27am On Jun 08, 2020
Oga this ur tory sweet ooh. But how person no go fit identify military personnel via fb undecided
Re: Please Help! Inshort I Am Dead Already. No Need by lilfort(m): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2020
konji at alert yessir
jxt start plannin ur burial money

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Inshort I Am Dead Already. No Need by ObaOfUyo: 9:29am On Jun 08, 2020
grin
Re: Please Help! Inshort I Am Dead Already. No Need by Lyydia(f): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2020
Wakeup jo!
Re: Please Help! Inshort I Am Dead Already. No Need by Johnjanrt: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2020
grin grin In deed. Better begin to arrange for your funeral bro.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Inshort I Am Dead Already. No Need by mbanefoeze(m): 9:44am On Jun 08, 2020
Egungun !
Egungun!!!
Egungun!!!!!
O tin gbenu siii express ohh
Re: Please Help! Inshort I Am Dead Already. No Need by TrollKiller(m): 9:46am On Jun 08, 2020
Some fellow will just wake up in the morning, open phone and start concocting stories.

Don't be a jobless oaf OP
Re: Please Help! Inshort I Am Dead Already. No Need by Freestainworld(m): 9:54am On Jun 08, 2020
bro just come and select the best casket of your size, the babe will finish you including your spirit.
Re: Please Help! Inshort I Am Dead Already. No Need by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2020
How many times will people copy and paste this story?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! Inshort I Am Dead Already. No Need by paulolee(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2020
chai...mk i call dt my Ghanian undertakers..a new cliant is here
Re: Please Help! Inshort I Am Dead Already. No Need by Thatlong9: 10:01am On Jun 08, 2020
Use that 9
Re: Please Help! Inshort I Am Dead Already. No Need by dammywume(f): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2020
Hehehheehe. You don buy market

Register today for our online classes:
IELTS /TOEFL Preparatory classes
WAEC/NECO/JAMB/POST UTME classes
After school lessons for secondary school students
Call 08085064160
Check signature
Re: Please Help! Inshort I Am Dead Already. No Need by Baloranking(m): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2020
cheechee1:
What do I do now? I was just goofing around on Facebook and saw one pretty sister and that was how the casanova spirit inside me pushed me to send her friend request which she accepted after two days.
Some days later, I sent her that hand wave on Facebook messenger, she responded and that was how it all started. Something in me was saying take it easy, but this spirit of Casanova was really prepared to deal with me.
After I applied some pressure, she accepted and she even told me she did not want any unserious fellow but I keep assuring her I was different that my love is here to stay.
We drove close to Artillery Barrack where she pointed at the Army gates and she asked me to drive in.
I thought she was joking, but she wasn'. We got to the gate and the soldiers at the gate were saluting her.
At that point I didn't know if the car's AC went off or I accidentaly turned it off, but I began to sweat.
Luckily she did not notice. I dropped her off and she pecked me and told me to go with the car and use it as she would come to my place after service to discuss about our marriage. I managed to drive out of the gate.
Later in the day she came as promised and ask if she surprised me. I said not really; that I was proud of her...meanwhile I had peed like 20 times already.
Just this morning, she fully introduced herself as Major ENE. Her only two brothers are Lt Colonels in the Army and she is the only girl of her father who is a retired General.
Please I need help.
Copied.....

grin grin grin grin

OP I can refer you to the best coffin makers grin
Re: Please Help! Inshort I Am Dead Already. No Need by temblor1(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2020
Add her as second wife na....shikena cry
Re: Please Help! Inshort I Am Dead Already. No Need by SATANIIST: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2020
cheechee1:
Please I need help.
Copied.....
lmao wtf,
Re: Please Help! Inshort I Am Dead Already. No Need by Bellotelli: 11:01am On Jun 08, 2020
We are all proud of you.. At least you will die a major death.. Hahaha
Re: Please Help! Inshort I Am Dead Already. No Need by LedRock: 11:02am On Jun 08, 2020
I have read this story on Nairaland before, too many fake stories here.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Things Ladies Need To Know About Male Besties / VIDEO: Ghanaian Lady Flogged 100strokes For Sleeping With Sudanese Man In Saudi / Watch Sexy Women Strip Naked For Your Own Pleasure On This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.