Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today (18663 Views)

What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by casa101(m): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
First pls all the married men that allows their wives to attend a different church from the one he attends pls it's very bad, stop it.
It's been 7 months we starting seeing(fu#king) each other but am yet to officially ask her out BC she is 4yrs(33yrs) older than me.
We meet in a church love feast/program which my cousin forced me to follow her to like 7 months ago. I normally see her on Sundays bc after church she drives to my house like for a month but during that first month we stay in her car downstairs bc she was so scared of Dogs and note she doesn't wear her ring while coming to see me. In fact I hv never seen her with a ring till today(this afternoon). We started from there. One thing led to another till we discovered that we are so so into each other so I decided to invite her over my place(like into my house) bc I have eventually built a cage downstairs for my dog. So she was now able to come up on her 5th visit were she told me she is 33 & single but the age won't be the problem that lets enjoy ourselves then from there we will see if dating is a possibility. Like that the "sexcapede" started
To cut the story short.. Today my aunty called me to go and help her pick her kids from school that she wont be able to make it.. When I got there and i was seated inside my car waiting for their dismissal.. I saw a familiar car pulling over a pole ahead of me. I quickly recognized it. She came down entered the school picked her kids by then I was already walking down towards her. Then I heard the kids calling her "Mum" like Mum I want to take icecream. I was shocked and the first place my mind went to was her hand and I saw her wedding ring which I have never seen her with before. I then intentionally asked her in front of the kids.."madam are they your kids??.. But bc she didn't know how she will deny them there and with the presence of other parents picking their own children. She said YES.

Fast-forward she is now calling me telling me that she loves me and I should not leave her. That her husband don't bleep her well. But I was like but your husband provides for you and your kids and your still married to him.. She just dey cry over the phone..
The truth is that I can't even continue with it BC I have always told myself I won't sleep with someone's wife so that nobody will do that to mine.. Now my conscience is killing me here

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by kingjomezy(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hmm mm omg
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Florblu(f): 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
I wonder how men sleep with people they hardly know. What if she's a Ghost?
And you couldn't do a background check before straffing her?

At the sight of free pussy, every traces of sense in a guy disappears

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by casa101(m): 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:
Hmm

Am really feeling bad about it.. Especially BC she is married and there are a million and one single ladies out there ready to mingle

1 Like

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Gentlevin: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
@op.....weldone on your new story story episodes....d other day u claimed u had a spirit/marine wife..https://www.nairaland.com/4089937/spirit-marine-wife-need-deliverance.......and now u claim to be sleeping with a married woman....Kwantinue OK....I raise cap for u...

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
casa101:
First pls all the married men that allows their wives to attend a different church from the one he attends pls it's very bad, stop it.
It's been 7 months we starting seeing(fu#king) each other but am yet to officially ask her out BC she is 4yrs(33yrs) older than me.
We meet in a church love feast/program which my cousin forced me to follow her to like 7 months ago. I normally see her on Sundays bc after church she drives to my house like for a month but during that first month we stay in her car downstairs bc she was so scared of Dogs and note she doesn't wear her ring while coming to see me. In fact I hv never seen her with a ring till today(this afternoon). We started from there. One thing led to another till we discovered that we are so so into each other so I decided to invite her over my place(like into my house) bc I have eventually built a cage downstairs for my dog. So she was now able to come up on her 5th visit were she told me she is 33 & single but the age won't be the problem that lets enjoy ourselves then from there we will see if dating is a possibility. Like that the "sexcapede" started
To cut the story short.. Today my aunty called me to go and help her pick her kids from school that she wont be able to make it.. When I got there and i was seated inside my car waiting for their dismissal.. I saw a familiar car pulling over a pole ahead of me. I quickly recognized it. She came down entered the school picked her kids by then I was already walking down towards her. Then I heard the kids calling her "Mum" like Mum I want to take icecream. I was shocked and the first place my mind went to was her hand and I saw her wedding ring which I have never seen her with before. I then intentionally asked her in front of the kids.."madam are they your kids??.. But bc she didn't know how she will deny them there and with the presence of other parents picking their own children. She said YES.

Fast-forward she is now calling me telling me that she loves me and I should not leave her. That her husband don't bleep her well. But I was like but your husband provides for you and your kids and your still married to him.. She just dey cry over the phone..
The truth is that I can't even continue with it BC I have always told myself I won't sleep with someone's wife so that nobody will do that to mine.. Now my conscience is killing me here

Let's be honest here...

You are just her TOY BOY..U satisfied her sexually that her hubby can't give her anymore..But the end of the day, she still go back to her family and play her role as a mother and a wife.. cool

Now that u caught her red handed... It only means that u need to move on and be careful next time..Most HYPOCRITES are in church praising and worshipping their gods but their minds are full of evil..

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by casa101(m): 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
Gentlevin:
@op.....weldone on your new story story episodes....d other day u claimed u had a spirit/marine wife..https://www.nairaland.com/4089937/spirit-marine-wife-need-deliverance.......and now u claim to be sleeping with a married woman....Kwantinue OK....I raise cap for u...

High man.. Did you see in the previous post where i mentioned that I am not sexually active or that I am a born again christian.. This is Lagos and ppl can hide things.. It seems you don't understand what it means to sleep with someone's wife. Like press pressing the whole thing and she will carry it back give to the husband. The husband will press press and lick lick and she will still bring it down for you to press press on the next weekend

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
This Must Be The Hand Work Of Your Spiritual Wife...

Oga na Wa o... So You Are Busy Fuckin women Up And Down And You Want God To Free You From Spiritual Wife... You Just De Use Your hand Kill Yourself... Well sir, you Know What To Do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Teaveapoet(f): 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
Somethings just happen without any explanation for it. A case like this also happened. i just prayed.

1 Like

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by MhizzAJ(f): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Why won't a marine wife disturb u
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by EniHolar(f): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nice story...

Next!

3 Likes

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by casa101(m): 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Let's be honest here...

You are just her TOY BOY..U satisfied her sexually that her hubby can't give her anymore..But the end of the day, she still go back to her family and play her role as a mother and a wife.. cool

Now that u caught her red handed... It only means that u need to move on and be careful next time..Most HYPOCRITES are in church praising and worshipping their gods but their minds are full of evil..

In fact Lagos you strong.. I just hope someone won't be banging my wife in the future in the name of karma..#justthinking
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
casa101:

High man.. Did you see in the previous post where i mentioned that I am not sexually active or that I am a born again christian.. This is Lagos and ppl can hide things.. It seems you don't understand what it means to sleep with someone's wife. Like press pressing the whole thing and she will carry it back give to the husband. The husband will press press and lick lick and she will still bring it down for you to press press on the next weekend
if We Look This Thing Another Way guy you Are Not Well O.. YOUare Married spiritually and She Is Married Physically, you Both Are Cheats. You De Cheat On Your Spiritual Wife Abi. Continue! By The Time She Starts Dealing with You, you Go See Pussy run...

13 Likes

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
casa101:

In fact Lagos you strong.. I just hope someone won't be banging my wife in the future in the name of karma..#justthinking

Karma has 2 sides joor...

The negative and the positive..Just hope that u wont meet ur future wife in the church as well wink
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lalasticlala this Topic Must Not Go To The Promise Land
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
casa101:
We meet in a church love feast/program which my cousin forced me to follow her to like 7 months ago.

DIFFERENT CHURCH KOR DIFFERENT CLUB NI....................... LOL! See as you dey blame church. Ha ha ha "EVIL AND ADULTEROUS GENERATION" Matthew 12: 39 You wan tell me say for una own church since e different from her husband own na FIFTY SHADES OF GRAY una dey take do SERMON ko? No bi BIBLE una dey read? Abi BIBLE no already warn say #NO FVCKING BEFORE MARRIAGE?! Hmmm..................nawa o......................!!!
So if it wasnt a married woman and judging by your premise 'CHURCH' it wouldnt have mattered. Chai see as dem don turn house of God to where to meet FVCKMATE. "we meet in church love feast program".

6 Likes

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Gentlevin: 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
DeadRat:
Lalasticlala this Topic Must Not Go To The Promise Land
seconded.....
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Chuknovski(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
am no saint, you should ask God for forgiveness and move on, shit happens I almost fell victim during NYSC
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by ruggedtimi(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
op sh*t happens next time try and do a background check on the women you f*ck..hint: a lady you just met online or physically and doesn't hesitate to tell you about her sexual desire for free..charlie make u run oh.

casa101:
op this one I Disagree with you, whether she attends same church with her hubby or not she will still cheat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by hanassholesolo: 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:

What kind of human being are you? The husband that will someday Bleep you vag into Omission was a "stranger" at one point.
Dont let your "holier than thou" attitude cloud your sense of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by casa101(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
WORDWORLD:

DIFFERENT CHURCH KOR DIFFERENT CLUB NI....................... LOL! See as you dey blame church. Ha ha ha "EVIL AND ADULTEROUS GENERATION" Matthew 12: 39 You wan tell me say for una own church since e different from her husband own na FIFTY SHADES OF GRAY una dey take do SERMON ko? No bi BIBLE una dey read? Abi BIBLE no already warn say #NO FVCKING BEFORE MARRIAGE?! Hmmm..................nawa o......................!!!
So if it wasnt a married woman and judging by your premise 'CHURCH' it wouldnt have mattered. Chai!

Lolz.. Na you say so.. I am single and the Las time I checked there is no particular place to meet your spouse.. Then again I am not a Brethren(I don't carry church for head)

1 Like

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Florblu(f): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
hanassholesolo:

What kind of human being are you? The husband that will someday Bleep you vag into omission was a "stranger" at one point.

And will be a stranger for 7months?

Your age is inversely proportional to the way you reason.

1 Like

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by casa101(m): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:

Madam.. Stop saying nonsense and what you don't know. Did you even ask me before making your mumu conclusion.. It seems your the kind of girl even if a guy don't want you to come to his house you will force your way and come without his consent and he will end up embarrassing you.. FYI.. I tried knowing her place but she will always not be at home. And all times she has been to my house. She comes with her car. So I guess your saying I should follow her maybe she will drop me in her house and I will start trekking back.. Sense fall on you

7 Likes

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dang!!!
This is serious o

anyways the only thing i can say is..................

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by hanassholesolo: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:

It is normal for 2 opposite gender who like each other to feel sexual tension between each other.

It's called being a f#cking human being.

1 Like

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Homeboiy: 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Your place dey hell fire

But it wasn't your fault sha

U really enjoyed her pussi that's why u never cared to know her background
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by nikkypearl(f): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
undecided undecided

Once a hoe ...always a hoe...either married or single

1 Like

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Fidelismaria: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
onye ara
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by casa101(m): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:

No I should leave my work in the hospital to know everything about her in 7 months BC Na she dey pay me or she too no get handwork.. Na so u dey do.. Unless your saying you no get handwork apart from sitting all day trying to know all the men you have ever had something to do with

2 Likes

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by casa101(m): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
Your place dey hell fire

But it wasn't your fault sha

U really enjoyed her pussi that's why u never cared to know her background

Bro.. You wicked oh.. How can you be talking like this.. I asked her and she told me she is single stays with her parents blah blah blah and many times I tried to see come to her house its either she is not around, at work or maybe when she is coming back she will drive down to my place especially weekend BC that's when I do have time.. As my work entails I don't do calls some weekends in my hospital
Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
Chie how do you people fu,.--ck with no emotions attached?

U na do well. I bow. Someone you didn't even get to know you just met at church and fu..--ck--I--in start right away.

I am just feeling sorry for the poor husband.

And I can bet my hair that you're gonna go back to hitting that pussy again. SMH..... it ain't no secret that sex control most of you niggas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today by victorioushands: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:

Like you did background checks on all men you have slept with...or are you just trying to lawyer up for the ungrateful and unfaithful wife because you are a woman? Honesty is a virtue that will do you good.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Official Imo State S*x Connect Whatsapp Group / Ladies Share Your Experience Nacking A Guy With Big Joy Stick(pics) / Have You Ever Busted Lesbians Having Sex? My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.