Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! (2949 Views)

7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2011
rokiatu:

I am not a Nigerian lady but what do u want me to say?

Are you really gonna generalize a whole race of women based on one individual? undecided

Somebody please tell that confused being called 190 that I have a man.

Rokiatu dont let me xpose you,
You told me yesterday you came online cos of that guy
who looks like 2pac who you won in that bidding war, angry angry
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2011
rokiatu:

I am not a Nigerian woman but what do u want me to say?

Are you really gonna generalize a whole race of women based on one individual? undecided

Somebody please tell that confused being called 190 that I have a man.

I said 99.9% of Nigerian ladies are guilty of this . . .So i didn't generalize grin

Back to your pic . . .Why is the girl on white top pull off her pant and holding it to get snapped.
I know the tallest girl among you.
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense:

I said 99.9% of Nigerian ladies are guilty of this . . .So i didn't generalize grin

Back to your pic . . .Why is the girl on white top pull off her pant and holding it to get snapped.
I know the tallest girl among you.
Don't tell me u know her from facebook lol. grin grin Do you know her in real life?

190:

Rokiatu dont let me xpose you,
You told me yesterday you came online cos of that guy
who looks like 2pac who you won in that bidding war, angry angry

You are a joker mannh undecided
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense

Rokiatu is the one in blue close to the yaris

the short one
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2011
Do u know how tall the babe am standing next to is? angry You have no ideal so do not called me short tongue grin
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by iyatrustee(f): 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2011
A woman married to a responsible man won't do that! So hey, check out the man's lifestyle who knows if the woman is helping herself by gathering small small for the rainy day. BTW I am ibo grin grin
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

D-sense

Rokiatu is the one in blue close to the yaris

the short one

i CAN SEE RUKKY WITH THAT SWAGGER  glimpse . . . . .Rukky is  HOT and . . . . . lipsrsealed
Well i can get her anytime i want,Since i know her house in Australia lipsrsealed
You said she's still lonely
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2011
rokiatu:

Don't tell me u know her from facebook lol. grin grin Do you know her in real life?

You are a joker mannh undecided
Her name is Anifowoshe . . .right grin . .I TOLD YOU I KNOW HER WELL.
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2011
Sir, am still waiting. Where do you know that tall chick from? cus if you know her, u must freaking know me. shocked shocked

I'm in no way ready/want to meet any nairalander grin
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2011
iyatrustee:

A woman married to a responsible man won't do that! So hey, check out the man's lifestyle who knows if the woman is helping herself by gathering small small for the rainy day. BTW I am ibo grin grin
No more IBO Women . . . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2011
rokiatu:

Sir, am still waiting. Where do you know that tall chick from? cus if you know her, u must freaking know me. shocked shocked

Rokiatu

you are 4' 6 stop feeling funky! angry angry
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2011
rokiatu:

I just said her name ''Anifowoshe'' grin
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2011
[size=20pt]Now Rokiat is shocked because she's found out i know her friend shocked shocked shocked shocked grin[/size]
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense:

I just said her name ''Anifowoshe'' grin
ahhh relief. naa not her.

190, God punish you angry

anyway back to topic sha we have been offtopic God!  grin

Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2011
@OP, who knows,the man may be a greedy fellow,hence the wife is trying to out smart him,by making a deal with your uncle.
i agree with 190,the woman is an igbo woman,because they love money too much(no offiense).
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2011
rokiatu:

190, God punish you angry

anyway back to topic sha we have been offtopic God! grin
I'm serious i know Anifowoshe Abodunrin . . .Nt kidding!
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2011
rokiatu:

[size=20pt]190, God punish you[/size] angry

anyway back to topic sha we have been offtopic God!  grin

wetin i do,

Nah you cause distraction,
But that gurl on white looks tall and hugh,
shes not my kind of woman

the one on black close to looks like your sister
the other 2, that short middle one looks like someone that
barely eats,the one lying on the Ground, Oh well, she seems like someone that hasnt taken a picture before  angry angry
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

@OP, who knows,the man may be a greedy fellow,hence the wife is trying to out smart him,by making a deal with your uncle.
i agree with 190,the woman is an igbo woman,because they love money too much(no offiense).
Now you are talking . . .But they are still Typical Nigerian women!
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

Mygoldie <<<<<<<<< Former ibo woman who repented and gave her life to christ Jesus  undecided undecided
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

Mygoldie <<<<<<<<< Former ibo woman who repented and gave her life to christ Jesus  undecided undecided

small boy,are we talking?
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

Mygoldie <<<<<<<<< Former ibo woman who repented and gave her life to christ Jesus undecided undecided
chaiiiiii grin grin grin
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2011
@goldie

who are you to call me a small boy

do you have money!!

mtscheww!!  undecided undecided
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

@goldie

who are you to call me a small boy

do you have money!!

mtscheww!!  undecided undecided

Lmao,do you want me to lend you some money? its like your broke embarassed embarassed
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

sweetie why would you join Dsense and 190 in this? undecided Bad people come in all tribes, race, and colour.
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^^You better change your attitude if you have used to this kinda act or planning to do it lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

Lmao,do you want me to lend you some money? its like your broke embarassed embarassed

The day im broke is the day im taking a plane back to 9ja!!

I should be opening an office soon from nxt week as i want to be a licensed lender

Goldie you should come borrow some money from me sometime you would need it to change

that wardrobe so you can have a rich man!
angry angry
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

The day im broke is the day im taking a plane back to 9ja!!

I should be opening an office soon from nxt week as i want to be a licensed lender

Goldie you should come borrow some money from me sometime you would need it to change

that wardrobe so you can have a rich man!
angry angry

so you mean say the day you go broke,you'll borrow money,buy a ticket and run to Nigeria to momsi and popsi? shocked shocked shocked

oh well!! I was only trying to be a good friend, no vex you hear.
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

so you mean say the day you go broke,you'll borrow money,buy a ticket and run to Nigeria to momsi and popsi? shocked shocked shocked

oh well!! I was only trying to be a good friend, no vex you hear.
okay since you nor dey understand english again, v shocked shocked

make i rephrase, angry angry

The day im broke is the day you would use a basket to fetch water!
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2011
abeg leave matter,just say your broke,i'll understand. have you eaten today?
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2011
[size=20pt]Derailers!!! angry[/size]
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

abeg leave matter,just say your broke,i'll understand. have you eaten today?

^^yea i had meat feast pizza and a hugh 2liter tango
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2011
good for you bro,i hope your not a fatty,this one you ate a whole pizza?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? / MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... / Should I Tell Him What I Saw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.