Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! (2946 Views)

7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^Ive been having fear's goldie
Mz dark says i would be blown up in future
and my face is all getting swollen

I have @lest 2 chicken per day and if i dont eat any chicken or pizza per day
i loose control of my body
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2011
Just be aware of what you eat tho,that's all there is to it,really.
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^what do you xpect me to do, I dont know how 2 cook
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2011
get a cook book,it will help.
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Odunnu: 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2011
*smh*
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2011
[size=15pt]190 and Mygoldie . . . Move your discussion off here angry angry angry angry angry angry angry grin[/size]
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2011
hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin
why?
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2011
angry angry angry angry . . . .Don't make me release the bulldogs
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2011
seems ibo gold digger is around
are there no compound goats to feed today~ undecided undecided

Errmm, Goldie,
Book, I need nigerian dishes, is there a book on that

Thats why i wanted to enrol you to teach me how to cook
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

seems ibo gold digger is around
are there no compound goats to feed today~ undecided undecided

Errmm, Goldie,
Book, I need nigerian dishes, is there a book on that

Thats why i wanted to enrol you to teach me how to cook

I am not a chef bro,but you can get some info on-line,on how to prepare Nigerian dishes.
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

Websites please,
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^^Food monger,gluttonous being grin grin

I do cook very well,hAPPY I CAN COOK.
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2011
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by MrCork17: 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2011
face like MyGoldie? Sorry. I pass!! angry
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by MrCork17: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2011
the chick in that you tube vidieo look like her. Ok, am stickin with white womens!! angry
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mr-cork are you back from the zoo? how monkey and gorilla your cousin,hope they are fine? if so Doxology.
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

Mr-cork are you back from the zoo? how monkey and gorilla your cousin,hope they are fine? if so Doxology.

LOL,
You meant these,

ooh they are all fyne in london zoo together

Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense:

^^^Food monger,gluttonous being grin grin

I do cook very well,hAPPY I CAN COOK.

Too bad i dont know how to cook.
the last tyme i tried i burnt indomine,  undecided
i got from african shop

mygoldie that lady looks like you from youtube
Ive book marked that page
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

LOL,
You meant these,

ooh they are all fyne in london zoo together

hahahaha
how does the lady look like me,when you don't even know me?
are you having a laff or your just taking the piss?

and besides the lady is not bad looking,i can't pick on her cos of her looks.you asked for a website and i took an effort to post one, instead of learning how to cook,your busy looking at the lady's bre@ast. spoilt little boy.
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

hahahaha
how does the lady look like me,when you don't even know me?
are you having a laff or your just taking the piss?

and besides the lady is not bad looking,i can't pick on her cos of her looks.you asked for a website and i took an effort to post one, instead of learning how to cook,your busy looking at the lady's bre@ast. spoilt little boy.

LOL, wetin man pickin go do.
Cold don dey again these days
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by MrCork17: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

Mygoldie? Zoo? is that were u normaly have your picknick? undecided
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2011
190:

Too bad i dont know how to cook.
the last tyme i tried i burnt indomine,  undecided
i got from african shop

mygoldie that lady looks like you from youtube
Ive book marked that page

You got to learn buddy . .Cooking is fun and i'm sure you ll catch up quickly as i can see you are very curious to cook some dishes .
We men need to learn all these stuffs so that NIGERIA WOMEN won't have the gutt to do rubbish angry
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Dsense(m): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mygoldie? Zoo? is that were u normaly have your picknick? undecided
Who allowed this Olorikuruku into my thread angry angry angry grin
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mygoldie?  Zoo?  is that were u normaly have your   picknick? undecided

yea sometimes,cos i like to watch monkeys and gorrillas and Corks ''like you'' display their talent.
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by GANDALF1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2011
ANOTHER STUPID 190 THREAD. WISH IT WAS LEGAL TO KILL THIS GUY''',

~~~walks away~~~
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by MrCork17: 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense:

Who allowed this Olorikuruku into my thread angry angry angry grin

Your thread?  You pay tax? undecided
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by MrCork17: 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2011
~GANDALF~:

ANOTHER silly 190 THREAD. WISH IT WAS LEGAL TO KILL THIS GUY''',

~~~walks away~~~

Bro I agree. Firing Squad would be a great idea wink
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense:

You got to learn buddy . .Cooking is fun and i'm sure you ll catch up quickly as i can see you are very curious to cook some dishes .
We men need to learn all these stuffs so that NIGERIA WOMEN won't have the gutt to do rubbish angry

Its true, My mom used to sing and wail throughout
when i lived with them bak @ my uni days but now its too late
and i dont know any dishes, i only helped with pounding yam and still good @ it
cos i love pounded yam but for soups and stew i dont have an idea in cooking

and ive started having my regrets now undecided
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by Mygoldie(f): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2011
bad people with evil mind,the heart of man is desperately wicked,who can know it.

come you guys shouldn't be thinking of killing 190,kill yourselves instead. mttchewww
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by MrCork17: 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

bad people with evil mind,the heart of man is desperately wicked,who can know it.

come you guys shouldn't be thinking of killing 190,kill yourselves instead. mttchewww

*** hides in bush and points bow & arrow on 190 retangular shaped head angry******
Re: The New Face Of A Typical Nigerian Women! by 190: 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

Nah their papa them go kill 1st use do suya!!

Not me, undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex In The Church / Why Are Naija Babes Desperate To Marry Doctors? / 38-year-old Man Demands Sex From His Mother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.