Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Life After School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Life After School (286 Views)

The Reality Of Life After Graduation / My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video / Why Do 3rd Class Graduates Do Better Than 1 Class Students After School Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life After School by OKPOLOKPOPAUL1(m): 11:07am On Jun 08, 2020
By some estimates Nigerian tertiary education institutions produce up to 500,000 graduates every year and there are also Nigerian graduates who study abroad who come home to compete for jobs.

THIS IS WHAT BRINGS US TO LIFE AFTER SCHOOL.
Many students graduate from school without the idea of what is next after school. Well we cannot blame students for this because our present school system doesn’t do much to prepare students for the real world.

It is something discouraging and something laughable how we enrol in school, and for the first few days or week we are oriented and bombarded with information from different angles of do’s and don’ts of life on campus.

This do’s and don’ts only teaches you how to study and make grades, it does not train you how to live life after school days. It’s a fact that makes me feel bad when I look into life and see clearly that my grades has nothing to do with my success in life, this is the fact that schools and student must be aware of and make correction If education is to be our pace to success.

You might have witnessed graduates saying
"what I learnt in my school days is not what I am applying and is not the same way I lived after school and this brings some of them to the conclusion that school is a scam.

It is something discouraging if after your school you observe that all what is left for you is different from what you want to embark on.

TAKE NOTE:
our course of study is not directly or practically the same with life after school.

In school given,you are taught a lesson and given a test, in life you are given test that teaches you a lesson.

This is to tell you the most important difference between life in school and life after school. The choice, the decision you make will bring consequences which will affect you either positively or negatively.

COMMANDMENTS OF LIFE AFTER SCHOOL.

THINGS YOU DIDN'T AND WILL NOT LEARN IN SCHOOL

NOW THAT YOU ARE STILL AN UNDERGRADUATE:_the hidden truth

WHAT TO DO AS AN UNDERGRUDUATE

THE ESSENTIAL SKILLS EVERY UNDERGRADUATE NEEDS BEFORE GRADUATION

All that are inside the eBook.

CONTACT ME OR CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP +2348058655569 TO GET THIS eBOOK. LIFE AFTER SCHOOL:Every undergraduate guidebook.

(1) (Reply)

As A Less Privilege Person, How Did You Coped In School? / Schools Reopening / Waec Gce 2020 Registration Is On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.