Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess (83523 Views)

Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo / Photo Of A Man Found In A Bottle In Ghana, Floating In A River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by 6digitscomrade: 7:28am On Jun 10, 2020
majamajic:
I know her , she is just 21
Dread from birth (dada
Ajegunle brought up now living in asaba
My Facebook friend for long now, I tire for her matter
nothing new ,spectacular or intriguing its normal but she probably was ill advised to or misled to think everyone will be astonished...
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by Pearl05(f): 7:29am On Jun 10, 2020
A river goddess that doesn't have a mansion inside the river but living with people on the dry land is that one a river goddess?
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by 6digitscomrade: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2020
Iamundisputed:
By the time she dey near 30, she go find one bobo give am belle... Later she go run come Lagos and change her name to Tessy or Susan... cheesy grin

River goddess ko, Aquaman ni. grin
ahahahah Na u gan gan be di antijesu 4 hia!!!!!!����
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by Dewisedick: 7:37am On Jun 10, 2020
This one never even chop belefull sef

Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by Emperor4tune(m): 8:01am On Jun 10, 2020
she is just too small for christ to deliver,all that she needs is help through the power of God
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by IgboGirlsFucker: 8:51am On Jun 10, 2020
pyyxxaro:
This one when Nairaland boys go soon give belle

Mmmsshheewww
Chai!

My spec

I'll make sure na skin to skin and I must cum inside grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by IgboGirlsFucker: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2020
kingxsamz:
The white man came and told you that your tradition is evil and his, pure.
Even went as far as telling you that Jesus is white, angels are white, God is white, Moses white, same with all the good characters in the bible. But told you the devil and his cohorts are black, and you believed him.
Now tell me you're not a fool. undecided
White man?

Abi pale man. Can somebody be white?
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by IgboGirlsFucker: 8:54am On Jun 10, 2020
bluefilm:
I for like _fuck am but she dey black. wink

I prefer fair ladies...
She's not black.
She's Brown.
No one can be black.
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 10, 2020
jerryfunky:
This one dey look for white chicken and goat meat unto sacrifice level to chop!!!

By the way..

If making btw $1 to $15 on watching videos is not a bad idea then what are u waiting for..

Check my signature..

Its not a scam and u don't need any money to start....all u need is just data!!!!

Yes data!!!
bros, if I register say I con waste my small data watch am, say nor be true. I go naked swear for you oh!
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by sacajawea: 9:34am On Jun 10, 2020
majamajic:
Dread from birth (dada
But The girl set oh cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by sacajawea: 9:37am On Jun 10, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

The one wey me & am dey last week, one kwale babe like that...soft yansh & bresst, fair like winch, the tin surprise me too cuz you know say
Kwale women ehn
SMH
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by majamajic(m): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2020
sacajawea:

But The girl set oh cool

She is ok , guys dey toast her
But if watch her lonely videos doing ritual inside very thick forest inside river at night, mid night all alone , at just 21 , she get mind
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by mechanics(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2020
Hmmmm, she's on her own.
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by berrystunn(m): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
OP some na format o, no be mind dem.

The one wey me & am dey last week, one kwale babe like that...soft yansh & bresst, fair like winch, the tin surprise me too cuz you know say kwale people dey black like under of pot before. But anyways the gal tell me say when she dey small, her grandmama dey carry am go river, dey shout incantations up & down...say she be water gal. Anytime she pass the river, she dey hear voices. She even tell me say if she go village, she must stop drink the water from the river for power.

I just dey look am with corner eye, na I just vex talk say e no concern me whether your papa na olumba olumba, wey you dey chop barbeque fish and sharwama with fearless drink, con still smoke all my weed finish...you no know say you be winch? Omote open dat leg fast abeg abeg i no wan shout

I no tell am two times before she comply, like 5 rounds na i do, na she cor dey beg me...i tell am say i wan make sure i fu..crk the winch cumot her body.

na me old warri she wan scam? Me wen don chop igbe food tire, follow alaka masquerde dance na winch wan catch?

Till you read about your self for paper.
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by Kekule11(m): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2020
She's not, she too small
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2020
berrystunn:

Till you read about your self for paper.

Na today? Nothing dey happen?

sacajawea:

Kwale women ehn
SMH

you sabi dem shebi, na sense we tey dey follow dem o
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:30am On Jun 10, 2020
Let no one be fooled, the antichrist is seated inside a temple according to 2Thess 2:3-5 and the temple according to Rev 17-9 is located in a city with 7heads (mountains) and the only city on Earth with 7mountains is Vatican. Rev 13:18 said " let him that has wisdom count the num of the beast for it is the num of a man (not woman) and the num is the num of his name.The num of the antichrist 666 is gotten when the title VICARIVS FILEII DEI inscribed in the glass seat of the papacy (pope) is broken down into Roman figures and that gives exactly 666. cfountainoftruth@gmail.com That's why the papacy has brought every church under the moon into an umbrella called ECUMENISM and all religions on Earth under one umbrella called interfaithism and it's for the mark of the beast with the papacy as it's head,claiming that it is for unity in diversity. CAN 2 WORK TOGETHER EXCEPT THEY AGREE ? The answer is no but now under interfaith movement, Muslims, Jews, Hindus etc worship together with pope as it's head. WAKE UP PEOPL
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by antibullshit: 10:35am On Jun 10, 2020
I didnt hear her say she was an antichrist......she just doesnt believe in christianity. She even said wont do some things
because she respects other peoples way of worship. Just because someone isnt a christian doesnt make them evil.
If the two major religions,christianity and Islam had more people like this young lady the world would be a better place.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by honeyB2018: 10:49am On Jun 10, 2020
May God show her mercy. I know too well that she doesn't know about what she is saying.
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by sylve11: 10:57am On Jun 10, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Omote open dat leg fast abeg abeg i no wan shout

Make omote spread am make omoshare enter abi? grin grin cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by Danniedpastor(m): 11:04am On Jun 10, 2020
africandictator:
for real

Yes
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by Danniedpastor(m): 11:06am On Jun 10, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Well I agree the devil operates in people's life, but that's just more of deceit. She has been deceived that she's something she isn't...

Imagine a human being calling herself a river goddess... so in her mind, she is a goddess... If Lagos conductor slap her, her eyes will clear. grin

Lol, funny you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:07am On Jun 10, 2020
sylve11:

Make omote spread am make omoshare enter abi? grin grin cool

Spoilt child, na only dat one you see o cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by RillJ(m): 11:40am On Jun 10, 2020
pyyxxaro:
This one when Nairaland boys go soon give belle

Mmmsshheewww

Hope u didn't forget ur joy in Wuham! grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
SATANIIST:
how can someone be this stupid ans so uninformed and still expect naija to move forward. so everyone that is not a christian is a satanist? wtf. even with all the information around? how can a human be this ignorant?

Stop clouding your foolishness with insults. The fact still remains that you're mentally derailed to be a Satanist and moreso for trying to distinguish yourself from your fellow stupid devil worshipers.

You're either for God or against him, no in-between. You're mentally sick! I don't have time for losers.
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by habsydiamond(m): 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
no be only antichrist na antivirus grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by Sterope(f): 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
She was born with hair that is easily matted or found difficult to comb. Foetus are amniotic liquid and sac so she couldn't have been born with dread.

majamajic:
Dread from birth (dada
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by JohnOkolo: 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Spirit of the antichrist is in a Haste to Strike !

He has taken hold of so many people all over the world and possessed them with all sorts of spirits..

He is well aware that there is no more time....

Unfortunately many seem not to be aware! Just like the days of Noah and Lot. Many are so involved with non-essentials and things that have no effect to their Eternity.

One day it would be like a movie, Many will still be involved in frivolities and non-essentials, only to begin to Hear that Millions have Suddenly Disappeared all over the World!

What a Glorious day it's Gonna be..

I can't wait to be with My FATHER in Heaven! What About You?

You have been fooled since birth. Leave life they talk wetin ur Grandmama no see.
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by dazzlingd(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
cejaypriesty:

Despite your blasphemous ultrance against the lord, his hand is still outstretched in your direction because he loves you,Jesus Christ loves you .

A dead jew can't love
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by majamajic(m): 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
Sterope:
She was born with hair that is easily matted or found difficult to comb. Foetus are amniotic liquid and sac so she couldn't have been born with dread.

Seriously I don't understand your English , but she is dada from birth
Dada from birth , if u a mother to them u find it difficult to comb their hair , and u will see it that it's not the normal hair, I don't know the best English to let u understand what am saying, but some do come to this world with dreadlocks
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
Which kin antichrist be dis one oo, antichrist wey dey live 4 ajegunle dat one na antichrist ? Buh on a serious note, we need t start rehabilitating people a mental issues,.I get sad weneva I'm on d road and I see all this people and rehabilitating them is all I think of, buh I don't kwn hw t start, but a bill needs t be passed and mental facilities created and.funded with taxpayers money for rehab of dis pple
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by Kogbaski: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids / Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.