Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess (83525 Views)

Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo / Photo Of A Man Found In A Bottle In Ghana, Floating In A River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by vickydevoka(m): 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

They now disguise to the ordinary folks for easy deception.

Street babes and guys you won't easily code are in the marine world.
That was y I hated yellow paw paws
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by sacajawea: 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
majamajic:

She is ok , guys dey toast her
But if watch her lonely videos doing ritual inside very thick forest inside river at night, mid night all alone , at just 21 , she get mind
Gimme her FB
Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by SATANIIST: 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

Stop clouding your foolishness with insults. The fact still remains that you're mentally derailed to be a Satanist and moreso for trying to distinguish yourself from your fellow stupid devil worshipers.

You're either for God or against him, no in-between. You're mentally sick! I don't have time for losers.
Bleep your useless god. do not quote me to talk senselessly. atleast try to make sense if you must quote me. what makes christainity the best and the rest for the devil. idiots like you are the reason why people dont take christians serious

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess by whizbee(m): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Spirit of the antichrist is in a Haste to Strike !

He has taken hold of so many people all over the world and possessed them with all sorts of spirits..

He is well aware that there is no more time....

Unfortunately many seem not to be aware! Just like the days of Noah and Lot. Many are so involved with non-essentials and things that have no effect to their Eternity.

One day it would be like a movie, Many will still be involved in frivolities and non-essentials, only to begin to Hear that Millions have Suddenly Disappeared all over the World!

What a Glorious day it's Gonna be..

I can't wait to be with My FATHER in Heaven! What About You?

If you can't wait, do your needful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids / Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.