Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

My First High School Kiss. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First High School Kiss. (411 Views)

School Kiss / My First High School Kiss (2) / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First High School Kiss. by Pearlla(f): 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
I could still remember when i didn't even know what kiss was... As time went on i started watching k-drama, telenovelas and at the age of 15 i was so eager to get kissed(very naughty of me) at my college. I was in class class 11(sss2) although i was more beautiful than all my friends they still had bf's i was shy of tellin them i didn't hav a bf, as time went on i realised that many guys were eager to request to be my bf but because i was beautiful they were all shy and afraid-they were actually thinking i was a rude type, (mixed up) on a monday morning (resumption of school) a new boy had come accompanied with his parents-he joined us in the mid-week of the 2nd term-when he entered our class he was "dead-shy" i could see it on his face, he was lookin for where to sit down, he look'd directly to my sit(we were two on each sit) and look'd directly to me and was shakin sayin "please can i sit with you"? And me being a nice girl i told him he culd sit by me. He sat by my side sayin "thank you"-i smiled.
Re: My First High School Kiss. by Vickho6(m): 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
And so,, what later con happen

(1) (Reply)

Help On My Gbola / What Gives These Women That Stupid Mentality That They Can Get Any Type Of Man? / Romantic Names Every Woman Expect Her Man To Call Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.