Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Could This Be My End - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be My End (426 Views)

Like Eve To Adam,my Neighbour's Wife Will Be My End / My End Of The Pictures/pixels / My End Of The Year Account Balance, Why Zenith Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be My End by Desgidi99(m): 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
Am I finished?
I was just goofing around on Facebook and saw one pretty sister and that was how the Casanova spirit inside me pushed me to send her friend request which she accepted after two days.
Some days later, I sent her that hand wave on Facebook messenger, she responded and that was how it all started. Something in me was saying take it easy, but this spirit of Casanova was really prepared to deal with me.
After I applied some pressure, she accepted and she even told me she did not want any unserious fellow but I keep assuring her I am different that my love is here to stay
Deep inside of me, I only came for the tithe and offering.
Last weekend she visited me in her Rav-4 and we spent the weekend together.
On Sunday morning, she asked me to drop her off at home which I obliged.
We drove close to Artillery Barrack where she pointed at the Army gates and she asked me to drive in.
I thought she was joking, but she was not. We got to the gate and the soldiers at the gate were saluting her.
At that point I didn't know if the car's AC went off or I accidentaly turned it off, but I began to sweat.
Luckily she did not notice. I dropped her off and she pecked me and told me to go with the car and use it as she would come to my place after service to discuss about our marriage. I managed to drive out of the gate.
Later in the day she came as promised and ask if she surprised me. I said not really; that I was proud of her...meanwhile I had peed like 20 times already.
Just this morning, she fully introduced herself as Major ENE her only two brothers are Lt Colonels in the Army and she is the only girl of her father who is a retired General.
I know I am dead, but I don't know how dead I am.
My wife and kids are due to return next week
please I need help
Re: Could This Be My End by Malik1338(m): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
who wrote this script??

1 Like

Re: Could This Be My End by div111(m): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
Copied story

1 Like

Re: Could This Be My End by Kemblaze: 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
you are dead

mah broda i said you are dead

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Could This Be My End by yaksman22(m): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
That's why it's always good to be honest in relationship.....

tell her the truth, she will not kill......
Re: Could This Be My End by simplepee(f): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
Another fake story

You guys will just sit, look right and maybe left then start composing stories. Is that how jobless you all are?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be My End by thatsleepboy1: 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
This is an old tale. It's unfortunate that you're just seeing it. It's been trending since early last month. A true life story.

(1) (Reply)

I'm The Cow (official Video) Viral Video / Breast Enlargement For Slay Queens / Nairalader I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.