Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC (39040 Views)

River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House / Victor Giadom Notifies INEC Of NEC Meeting / APC Changes Slogan From ‘Change’ To ‘Progress’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by goaldynboy: 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
Levels1:

Better put, the Governor will regret this if Edo State as is taking by the PDP, The Arrogance and stubborness of him will send him to jail when been probe by the PDP government.

And you feel PDP can't also probe Oshiomole on his time as Governor?!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Flier: 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
seanfer:
This is not the duty of National Chairman to do.... What happened to the office of the Nation Organising Secretary?
Politicians always using their powers wrongly.
Its his duty,he is the chairman of the party
He decides what’s what and I think Obaseki is missing this
At the end of the day I see tribunal declaring the runner up in the up coming election the legitimate winner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Nwaonyishi69: 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
The He-goat, Oshi-omo-ole, has entered the kitchen, all pots and earthenware are not safe anymore.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by SEGLIZ: 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
maxjax:
but how can one man in Abuja just relocate the address of a party Secretariat in another state angry

when he did same to Amosun and Okorocha in the last general election, oshiomole was applauded by all likewise condemning both governors.
though he didn't move the secretariat in their case but he did hijack the state structure before and during the primaries to serve his interest, now same is playing out in Edo.
oshiomole has always being a criminal since his days in NLC.

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by galaxy2020(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Blood go flow for Edo state... embarassed embarassed
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by apexx4939: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Austino778: 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
All u evil doers,expect d Wrath of God soon...it will b so so serious dat u pple wil run away frm dt seat.....i rest my case for now
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Indispensable85(m): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
seanfer:

I am talking about the letter informing INEC about the change of address of the state secretariat... Not the Primary Election,

INEC have said they only recognize communication from national chair or national Secretary.

3 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by KingEzo: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
Oshomole should remember that he's not God. how can you oppress someone to this point because he refused to dance to your command? I Obaseki should better dump the party and contest from another party if he truly deserve second term.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by called2Bsaint(m): 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
collinometricx:

And who told you they didn't give him the go ahead to change it?
APC in edo state has two faction, the ones loyal to Adam's has its chairman, the ones loyal to obaseki has its chairman (suspended chairman)

But the court has given recognition to the fashion loyal to Obaseki. This is where the trouble lies.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Bighead9: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
seanfer:
This is not the duty of National Chairman to do.... What happened to the office of the Nation Organising Secretary?
Politicians always using their powers wrongly.

Cry me a River.

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by seanfer(m): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
Flier:
Its his duty,he is the chairman of the party
He decides what’s what and I think Obaseki is missing this
At the end of the day I see tribunal declaring the runner up in the up coming election the legitimate winner

At the bolded. If the APC flag bearer is produce through the Direct Primary there won’t be any reason for them to lose the election to the runner up. Except there’s a case of forgery like experienced in Bayelsa.

4 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by AsabaIjaww: 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:

Cry me a River.
[/s]
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by asobo: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
yanabasee1:
Obaseki isn't smart.....

Changing the Secretariat and the state champion isn't a good move......

INEC will be the one to collate and announce the results.....

And INEC is answerable to Oshiomole....
Are you finding it difficult to read or comprehend?
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Bighead9: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
athaboi:
What is wrong what time ugly midget self... he's over doing this

The Ugly midget is the Jagaban and the king maker of Edo Government house.

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by moderatedguy: 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
joelag:
One thing for sure, governor Obaseki is not only fighting Oshiomole, but also Buhari, Tinubu and other local champions like Bello of Kogi state.
Lol can u imagine....I guess u now know that Oshiomhole is not a match for a sitting governor.The governor possess enormous powers to crush Oshiomhole and send him to extinction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by ORIENTATION101: 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
jaxxy:

It is the national chairman Oshiomole na. He is the chairman of all the state Apcs also and owner of the party aswell. One man army grin
at least you have save me stress of explaining to you ignorant

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by ORIENTATION101: 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
moderatedguy:
Lol can u imagine....I guess u now know that Oshiomhole is not a match with a sitting governor.The governor possess enormous powers to crush Oshiomhole and send him to extinction.
kyari, okorocha,akeredolu, el rufai and Buhari boy amosun tried and fail so who is obaseki

5 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by seanfer(m): 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
called2Bsaint:

But the court has given recognition to the fashion loyal to Obaseki. This is where the trouble lies.

If you read the news you will see where the NWC said the Obaseki led faction Chairman is not known to the NWC. This is the reason APC need to go the Direct primary way so that non of the factions will decide the out come. But unfortunately for Obaseki the person he is fighting is the head of the National Party and the Judge in the primary. This is like having a referee supporting your opponent in a football match.

5 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by moderatedguy: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nchenches:

Oshiomwole has no role to choose location for a state Secretariat without consent of the state organizing committee of the party.
Oshiomhole would impeached in d upcoming NEC meeting he has really gone MAD
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by moderatedguy: 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
thats not the business of inec. Inec work with party chairman. Check the parties osho notify the change of address.

Edo state commissioner of police
DSS
Civil defence

So anybody that feels he didnt do the right thing should bypass osho to inec office in abuja if they won't walk them outside
The courts would say otherwise..... Oshiomhole is not wise.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by jaxxy(m): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
at least you have save me stress of explaining to you ignorant

That’s why I said Pdp will be the only winner of this battle btwn Oshiomole and obaseki. It is sure.

Unless Oshiomole receive sense or Buhari give him sense by force.
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by moderatedguy: 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
kyari, okorocha,akeredolu, el rufai and Buhari boy amosun tried and fail so who is obaseki
That was how David defeated Golith
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by persius555(m): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lostz:
I don't think the national chairman have the right to change the state address.

I see lawsuit upon lawsuit.

everything is playing out for PDP good Sha

I see Zamfara and Rivers state quagmire repeating itself. Adams Oshiomole is on a sucide mission and APC is helpless.
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by ejiaro: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
This issue is going to affect APC seriously , now if care is not taken apc will loose the state to other political party ,obaseki may loose this election poop but this matter is going to destroy oshomhole politically in the nearest future,

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by moderatedguy: 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Obaseki is d liquid metal of Edo state.....the Idaboski
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by LudaChriz(m): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
athaboi:
What is wrong what time ugly midget self... he's over doing this

Next time try to cross check what u typed
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by erospecial: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
See how Oshiomole from Afeima is using Binis to destroy Binis. What a shame to the supposedly firstborn of Edo dynasty!
I think Esan should become the first in Edo State now!

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by abdulizom(m): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
So many babies on this platform.

Doesn't it speak to the sense of a reader that the APC faction in Edo has concocted a written letter to the NWC for change of venue and the Chairman using that to write INEC.

How would the Chairman write without the request from the faction of the state party, the new generation babies want to see the state Chairman letter before believing that a letter was written.

Nairalanders, I hail!

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by called2Bsaint(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
seanfer:

If you read the news you will see where the NWC said the Obaseki led faction Chairman is not known to the NWC. This is the reason APC need to go the Direct primary way so that non of the factions will decide the out come. ...

If you acknowledge the fact that Ojezua has gained recognition by a Nigerian court as the legitimate Chairman of Edo State APC, then your point about the opinion of the NWC cannot supersede the ruling of the court about which faction is known or recognized. The APC NWC cannot overrule the court.

seanfer:

...But unfortunately for Obaseki the person he is fighting is the head of the National Party and the Judge in the primary. This is like having a referee supporting your opponent in a football match.

Even you can admit that such a contest where the referee has vested interest is already biased and unacceptable to good conscience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident / A Buharist And A Jonathanian Hug Each Other (pic) / Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.