Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC (39042 Views)

River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House / Victor Giadom Notifies INEC Of NEC Meeting / APC Changes Slogan From ‘Change’ To ‘Progress’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by nsik(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
I really don't see Obaseki winning this war.osho,is attacking from all angle

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Meti99(m): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
freshkpomo:
Say no to godfatherism??

Edo election should be a turning point in Nigeria's politics. Let's do the needful.

Let's make Nigeria great together.

God bless Nigeria.

That only happens in the dream, my dear

3 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by freshkpomo(m): 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Meti99:

That only happens in the dream, my dear
Boss I understand you point, but with the right mindset things will get better trust me.. Rome was not built in a day.

Let's make Nigeria great together

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by tonididdy(m): 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
this primary will def be bloody with all of this toutish behaviors from both ends.
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Chicastle: 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
freshkpomo:
Oshiomole na hypocrite and him go over am. What happens to one man one vote? Say no to godfatherism??

Edo election should be a turning point in Nigeria's politics. Let's do the needful.

Let's make Nigeria great together.

God bless Nigeria.

This ones that can't generate good / stable electricity you wan make great again?
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by 2gbasky22(m): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
All this will end in court
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
yanabasee1:
Obaseki isn't smart.....

Changing the Secretariat and the state champion isn't a good move......

INEC will be the one to collate and announce the results.....

And INEC is answerable to Oshiomole....

Who changed what o
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Desmondkk123: 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
Oshiomole is taking this too personal, or he has a motive that when the aspirant he is backing up win, is he going to overthrown him??
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by babashow40(m): 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Politics in Nigeria is magical in nature the more you look the less you see, Obaseki prepare your mind for the worse

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
This Oshiomole is ready for Obaseki... Rigging (trade mark of the APC) is about to go down!

I was seriously wondering how Obaseki would scale through the primaries considering same Oshomole will oversee the entire activity of the party (he's the national chairman). That primaries is within his territory.

It would take the grace of God for Obaseki to scale through this. If he does, the other stage won't be a headache.

Already that one is already changing all the changeables lolz

Good luck to Mr Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by seanfer(m): 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Desmondkk123:
Oshiomole is taking this too personal, or he has a motive that when the aspirant he is backing up win, is he going to overthrown him??

He is not taking too personal. Obaseki did all he could to remove Oshiomhole as the party chairman, when the court judgement that removed Oshiomhole was delivered Obaseki was seen on TV jubilating and his men came out hard to say so many things about Oshiomhole. Now that Oshiomhole maneuvered his way back to power he is paying Obaseki back in his own coin. Unfortunately for Obaseki his faith lies in the hands of Oshiomhole as regards the APC candidate for the election.

8 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by seanfer(m): 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kweensavvy:
This Oshiomole is ready for Obaseki... Rigging (trade mark of the APC) is about to go down!

I was seriously wondering how Obaseki would scale through the primaries considering same Oshomole will oversee the entire activity of the party (he's the national chairman). That primaries is within is territory.

It would take the grace of God for Obaseki to scale through this. If he does, the other stage won't be a headache.

Already that one is already changing all the changeables lolz

Good luck to Mr Governor.

At the bolded is Obaseki’s problem and he didn’t manage all this issues very well. He should have wait till his second term before fighting the parry National Chairman who is the person that will submit the party candidates name to INEC. Obaseki didn’t learn from the best politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by lordatkinson07(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sincerely, this man irunmole or is oshiomole should be given house or street arrest. I remembered he was 100% against God fatherism why he was vying for governorship in Edo. After is two terms tenure, he suddenly became a godfather in Edo politics.
What he did not want people to do to him, is what he is doing to people now. "Apani ti o fe ki won mu die koja lori e"
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by zurmacious(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
I pity Obaseki because he has started a something that he cannot finished.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by ernieboy(m): 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
yanabasee1:
Obaseki isn't smart.....

Changing the Secretariat and the state champion isn't a good move......

INEC will be the one to collate and announce the results.....

And INEC is answerable to Oshiomole....
how is inec answerable to oshomole? do u know what answerable mean?
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Yebosola(m): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
samdaisi:
APC will never learn...Now Edo is heading the way of Zafara and River state... PDP is smiling at them right now Hoping for the best.

please be informed sir,INEC was not carry along on those state that's why the national chairman is writing Inec in every second the step taking by his party fortunately Oshomole is the chairman that was why Obaseke wanted him out as a party chairman

Some people are so funny, can a tree makes a forest? Oshio this and that, can Oshio do all these attributing to him alone? Politics is local, how many of u calls Obaseki to order when he was forming king Kong with other politicians, refusing to innagurate 14 law makers, is not too late to retrace his wrong move, stop disturbing him, tell me, has Buhari call Oshio to order? Means Oga at the top didn't give a duck.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by ledaman: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
Obaseki Bum bum must be boiling now! God punish devil lolz! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by ledaman: 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
[quote author=Yebosola post=90451602]

Some people are so funny, can a tree makes a forest? Oshio this and that, can Oshio do all these attributing to him alone? Politics is local, how many of u calls Obaseki to order when he was forming king Kong with other politicians, refusing to innagurate 14 law makers, is not too late to retrace his wrong move, stop disturbing him, tell me, has Buhari call Oshio to order? Means Oga at the top didn't give a duck. [/quote Don't mind the local champion called Obaseki he was busy forming Jagaban of Edo state ]

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by ledaman: 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
lordatkinson07:
Sincerely, this man irunmole or is oshiomole should be given house or street arrest. I remembered he was 100% against God fatherism why he was vying for governorship in Edo. After is two terms tenure, he suddenly became a godfather in Edo politics.
What he did not want people to do to him, is what he is doing to people now. "Apani ti o fe ki won mu die koja lori e"
Yes Osho was against Godfatherism but did he kicked against inauguration state Assembly of Edo state when he was Governor?

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
seanfer:

At the bolded is Obaseki’s problem and he didn’t manage all this issues very well. He should have wait till his second term before fighting the parry National Chairman who is the person that will submit the party candidates name to INEC. Obaseki didn’t learn from the best politicians.

It's a pity. It would be a miracle if Obaseki doesn't end up like Ambode of Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
ernieboy:
how is inec answerable to oshomole? do u know what answerable mean?

He meant INEC is more 'loyal' to Oshomole than they are to Obaseki.
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
I really want Obaseki to win.

His victory should signal the end of god fatherism in Nigeria's politics.

If he doesn't win, well...

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by waziri4biz: 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nchenches:
Change Secretariat in your drive to consign Edo State to Fulani with herdsmen.
Aliyu Oshiomwole, go and sit down, Edo people shall defeat you.
Obaseki's foolishness is not in his fight against Oshiomhole but the fact that he's choosing the wrong fight. How can you choose to remain in the same party with a person who's a dictator just so you must fly a particular party ticket. Why does it have to be APC. If Ambode had Obaseki's leverage he would have remained as governor but he didn't even have a sizeable number of state assembly lawmakers which obaseki has.
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Yebosola(m): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Some people are so funny, can a tree makes a forest? Oshio this and that, can Oshio do all these attributing to him alone? Politics is local, how many of u calls Obaseki to order when he was forming king Kong with other politicians, refusing to innagurate 14 law makers, is not too late to retrace his wrong move, stop disturbing him, tell me, has Buhari call Oshio to order? Means Oga at the top didn't give a Bleep.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Web2020: 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
Obaseki will seal off that nonsense secretariat or even demolish it. I pity the owner of that building.
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by spirul77: 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kweensavvy:
I really want Obaseki to win.

His victory should signal the end of god fatherism in Nigeria's politics.

If he doesn't win, well...

its not a matter of you wanting obaseki to win or not, the question is does he even deserve a second term? I stand to be corrected, yahaya bello did better than obaseki in both respective first terms, at this time of yahaya bello seeking for a second term ticket he was already listing and campaigning with his achievements and projects but obaseki doesn't have anything to boast about as a governor except policies and signing of MOUs.

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Web2020: 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
ledaman:
Yes Osho was against Godfatherism but did he kicked against inauguration state Assembly of Edo state when he was Governor?
which question is this! A wise man would always look at the root cause of fight not the fight itself. Fight is the aftermath of a heated quarrel. If those your so called inauguration was done, Obaseki could have been history by now. That was what they use to cage Ambode that makes him look powerless. Edo is not Lagos. Just watch and see as things unfold few days to come.
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by spirul77: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
waziri4biz:

Obaseki's foolishness is not in his fight against Oshiomhole but the fact that he's choosing the wrong fight. How can you choose to remain in the same party with a person who's a dictator just so you must fly a particular party ticket. Why does it have to be APC. If Ambode had Obaseki's leverage he would have remained as governor but he didn't even have a sizeable number of state assembly lawmakers which obaseki has.
he knows he can't win even his polling unit if he flies another party ticket, obaseki is nothing without APC that's why he can't decamp, if he decamps to another party which project will he campaign with?

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by Web2020: 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
spirul77:
its not a matter of you wanting obaseki to win or not, the question is does he even deserve a second term? I stand to be corrected, yahaya bello did better than obaseki in both respective first terms, at this time of yahaya bello seeking for a second term ticket he was already listing and campaigning with his achievements and projects but obaseki doesn't have anything to boast about as a governor except policies and signing of MOUs.
what concerns Edo state concerns Bello? Why can't you compel him with Oshiomhole 8 years rule in Edo state. Go and find out the reasons Edo people are calling him "Wake and See" he did not give that name to himself, Edo gave it to him for a very good reason.
Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by WINDSOW(m): 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
moderatedguy:
Lol can u imagine....I guess u now know that Oshiomhole is not a match for a sitting governor.The governor possess enormous powers to crush Oshiomhole and send him to extinction.
The way Ambode did. sad

1 Like

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by spirul77: 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
Web2020:
what concerns Edo state concerns Bello? Why can't you compel him with Oshiomhole 8 years rule in Edo state. Go and find out the reasons Edo people are calling him "Wake and See" he did not give that name to himself, Edo gave it to him for a very good reason.
lol, I am from EDO and currently writing you from ramat park, Benin city, the few roads he tarred was washed away by erosion immediately after construction and that was the end of it, governance is more than paying social media influncers to be calling you names and praising you, I voted for him in the last elections, people who are supporting obaseki are not supporting him because of his works but because of their hatred for oshiomhole, apart from the 23megawatts ossiomo electricity project, there's no single project worthy of mentioning to attach to his name, I repeat, no single project.
Obaseki's four years of governance can't be compared to oshimhloes 1 year in office, his four years can't be compared to osunbors few months in office, come to Sapele road and see what a whole technocrat built as an industrial park, it's can't be used as cage for birds at obasanjo's farm, I'm not against obaseki because of his fight with oshiomhole but because of his incompetence as a governor. EDO people need a a working governor not a dictator who destroys houses and business places of opponents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC by ernieboy(m): 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
Kweensavvy:

He meant INEC is more 'loyal' to Oshomole than they are to Obaseki.
u are both saying the same thing, why should inec be loyal to anybody? is inec not an impartial umpire?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Queen Of England Presents To Chukwu-Emeka Chikezie An MBE Award / Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him" / MC Oluomo Celebrates Wife Adebowale Adewunmi Isiotan AKinsanya On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.