Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

CONTACTING MOD'S FOR RELIGIOUS SECTION ON NAIRALAND. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CONTACTING MOD'S FOR RELIGIOUS SECTION ON NAIRALAND. (279 Views)

How To Create An Atmosphere For Religious Co-Existence In Nigeria By Reno Omokri / Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom / Website To Create Online Quizzes And Tests For Religious Purposes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONTACTING MOD'S FOR RELIGIOUS SECTION ON NAIRALAND. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hi all,

Who knows how to contact the MOD'd effectively in this forum? I have sent messages but I have no idea if there is a timeline in which one should expect response from them. I've sent a number of mails to the MOD's of the religious section of nairaland and yet no response. Do they take a week, days etc before responding? It is a letter of urgency and can one of them look at their inbox and act, as I'm not sure if that's how it works. Please check your messages and act as it is urgent

Many thanks..
Re: CONTACTING MOD'S FOR RELIGIOUS SECTION ON NAIRALAND. by budaatum: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Mail mod or mention mod in post.

They'll at least see it.
Re: CONTACTING MOD'S FOR RELIGIOUS SECTION ON NAIRALAND. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
budaatum:
Mail mod or mention mod in post.

They'll at least see it.

I've done that and sent a number of messages with no response. Thank you for taking out your precious time to reply to this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONTACTING MOD'S FOR RELIGIOUS SECTION ON NAIRALAND. by budaatum: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
Maximusdecimus8:

I've done that and sent a number of messages with no response.
Sorry. Thought you might have better luck.

They ignore us like gods so I've decided to let them be there judging the living like the dead.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Father's Day To All The Real Fathers / Take Care Of Your Parents - Bishop David Oyedepo / Why Are Nowadays Ladies Afraid Of Marrying Ministers Of God? (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.