Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Happy Father's Day To All The Real Fathers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Father's Day To All The Real Fathers (278 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Family, Wife And Children Celebrate Father's Day / Happy Father's Day To All Roman Catholic Church Fathers / Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Father's Day To All The Real Fathers by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2020
Happy Sunday everyone!

First of all, I want to say Happy Father's Day to the real fathers who bear their responsibilities with honor instead of shifting them to their wives.

Happy Father's Day to my earthly father (the angel that walks on earth). I'll always say this, you may never understand the love of God if you don't have a father like mine. The man who saw my terrible weaknesses from a tender age, and never loved me any less.

My strength, my confidant, my teacher, my support system, my greatest fan, my spiritual shield. He is the greatest gift of God in my life. My sister comes next.

Happy Father's Day to my heavenly Father too, who like my earthly father has always been there through my phase of disobedience, disloyalty, self-centeredness, unforgiveness, into this new phase of continuous growth in the love and word of God.

The one who gives me confidence and all the self-esteem I need to go through life. In His love, I am made strong. And while He is working so hard to give me that expected end, I get regular updates from Him about the work so far.

I so much love both of them.

Happy Father's Day.
Re: Happy Father's Day To All The Real Fathers by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
tongue
Re: Happy Father's Day To All The Real Fathers by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 25, 2020
Lekki1444, you got me banned from the family section. I'll reply your mentions tomorrow.
Re: Happy Father's Day To All The Real Fathers by lekki1444: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2020
Nooil:
Lekki1444, you got me banned from the family section. I'll reply your mentions tomorrow.
I got you banned ? No I dont do stuff like that. Are you sure it is not the antispambot ? because it got me too but you have to write to the supermods to tell them the antispambot got you banned. they will release you immediately
Re: Happy Father's Day To All The Real Fathers by lekki1444: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2020
Nooil:
go to the frontpage, look below on the right hand side you will see SUPERMODS . click on it and send them a message that the antispambot got you banned and they will release you immediately. it happened to me too as i was talking with you this morning
Re: Happy Father's Day To All The Real Fathers by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 25, 2020
lekki1444:
I got you banned ? No I dont do stuff like that. Are you sure it is not the antispambot ? because it got me too but you have to write to the supermods to tell them the antispambot got you banned. they will release you immediately

No, I don't mean it like you reported me. I tried typing a reply to you and got banned.
Re: Happy Father's Day To All The Real Fathers by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 25, 2020
lekki1444:
go to the frontpage, look below on the right hand side you will see SUPERMODS . click on it and send them a message that the antispambot got you banned and they will release you immediately. it happened to me too as i was talking with you this morning

Ok, I will
Re: Happy Father's Day To All The Real Fathers by lekki1444: 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nooil:

No, I don't mean it like you reported me. I tried typing a reply to you and got banned.
Ahhh I see. Ihope you have sorted it out sha
Re: Happy Father's Day To All The Real Fathers by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
lekki1444:
Ahhh I see. Ihope you have sorted it out sha

Not yet
Re: Happy Father's Day To All The Real Fathers by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Take Care Of Your Parents - Bishop David Oyedepo / If You Know Any Christian Group(not Church) For Brothers In Abuja, Link Me Up. / Don’t Rob The Poor! - Pastor Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.