Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

I Have Been Scammed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Been Scammed (1562 Views)

My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed / Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed. / PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Scammed by nikjaneTAILORS(m): 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
SO I JUST GOT SCAMMED I GUESS FOR THE FIRST TIME

I DIDN'T KNOW SOME PEOPLE OPEN A BUSINESS BANK ACCOUNT TO DO SCAM

I ORDERED FOR ONE INDUSTRIAL SEWING MACHINE FROM A SELLER I MET ONLINE , AFTER NEGOTIATION SHE ASKED ME TO PAY LITTLE MONEY JUST TO SHOW THE COMMITMENT BEFORE DELIVERY.

I SENT THE SUM OF 6500 ON THE 4TH OF JUNE OUT OF ALMOST 60K AND THE FOLLOWING DAY THAT THE SEWING MACHINE WAS TO BE DELIVERED I WAITED EXPECTING , I HAD TO CALL HER AND THE BOTH OF HER NUMBER SWITCHED OFF AND TODAY 8TH JUNE SHE REFUSED TO PICK MY CALL AND IT SEEMS SHE HAS BLACKLISTED ME.

I HAVE DECIDED TO HAND THEM AND HER TEAM ON UNTO THE HAND OF GOD FOR JUDGEMENT , BUT I NEED TO TELL THE GENERAL PUBLIC SO EVERYONE CAN LEARN LESSON .

DON'T PAY FOR ANYTHING IN NIGERIA IF THE ORGANISATION CAN'T AGREE TO PAY ON DELIVERY.

I BELIEVED BUSINESS BANK ACCOUNT SHOULD BE TRUSTED WHEN IT COMES TO ONLINE TRANSACTION BUT I WAS WRONG.

GOD WILL JUST DELIVER US IN THIS NATION NIGERIA WITH THE WAY HUMANS ARE TREATING HUMANS

HERE ATTACHED THE WHATSAPP CONVENTION JUST FOR EVIDENCE , THE PICTURE THE SCAMMERS ARE USING MAY BE ANOTHER PERSON PICTURE.

FIRST NUMBER OF THE WOMAN: 07067104675
SECOND NUMBER: 07045754600

Re: I Have Been Scammed by serverconnect(m): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Fake online bizness every where. Sorry bro.
Re: I Have Been Scammed by Bola146(f): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
So sorry, I don't believe in online buying, most of them are fake
Re: I Have Been Scammed by OYENIYIJK: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
sorry bro. Make e use that money buy benz
Re: I Have Been Scammed by inforesource: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
But with the information she supplied you can get back your money. Don't let this to God to judge. This is how Nigerians allow bad things to keep growing leaving things we supposed to take actions to God. Which God? HE has made you little god on earth.

So go after the idiot.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scammed by nifemi25(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Definitely you can retrieve your money or get the scammer account number blocked for life.... Just take this conversation to your bank and lodge a complain that you have been scammed..
Re: I Have Been Scammed by iHart(m): 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
Imagine the stress and cost of registering a business with CAC and then opening a business bank account, then come online to use it to defraud somebody just #6500? I don't believe she duped you. Let's just hope she will come up with an excuse to justify the delay.

Maybe you send her a text message stating that you have opened Nairaland thread to report her fraudulent activities, then wait for her response

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scammed by nikjaneTAILORS(m): 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
YES O THANKS ,,ITS UNFORTUNATE , THE BANKS AND SECURITY AGENCIES ARE NOT HELPING BECAUSE IF I WANT TO FOLLOW THIS UP NOW THAT MEANS I WILL EVEN SPEND MORE THAN 6500
serverconnect:
Fake online bizness every where. Sorry bro.
Re: I Have Been Scammed by nikjaneTAILORS(m): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
YES O THANKS ,,ITS UNFORTUNATE , THE BANKS AND SECURITY AGENCIES ARE NOT HELPING BECAUSE IF I WANT TO FOLLOW THIS UP NOW THAT MEANS I WILL EVEN SPEND MORE THAN 6500
inforesource:
But with the information she supplied you can get back your money. Don't let this to God to judge. This is how Nigerians allow bad things to keep growing leaving things we supposed to take actions to God. Which God? HE has made you little god on earth.

So go after the idiot.
Re: I Have Been Scammed by inforesource: 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
nikjaneTAILORS:
If you know a little, you won't spend a dime to get the idiot. I am very angry now. Make google your friend bro.
Re: I Have Been Scammed by nikjaneTAILORS(m): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
I CANT FACE STRESS OF GOING TO BANK THIS DAYS . SO I SENT EMAIL TO MY BANK AND I WAS ASKED TO GO GET POLICE REPORT FIRST.....IMAGING THE STRESS I WILL GO THROUGH INSTEAD OF THE THE BANK TO INVESTIGATE IMMEDIATELY . BUT AM PLANNING TO STILL CALL OUT THOSE SCAMMERS ON TWITTER AND ALSO SEND TWITE TO POLICE AND EFCC
nifemi25:
Definitely you can retrieve your money or get the scammer account number blocked for life.... Just take this conversation to your bank and lodge a complain that you have been scammed..
Re: I Have Been Scammed by nikjaneTAILORS(m): 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
CAN YOU IMAGINE AM ALSO SURPRISED EVEN ME THAT HAVE NOT REGISTERED MY BUSINESS SINCE CLOSE TO THREE YEARS HAVE STATED SO MANY PEOPLE NEVER DOUBTED ME WITH BIG MONEY
iHart:
Imagine the stress and cost of registering a business with CAC and then opening a business bank account, then come online to use it to defraud somebody just #6500? I don't believe she duped you. Let's just hope she will come up with an excuse to justify the delay.

Maybe you send her a text message stating that you have opened Nairaland thread to report her fraudulent activities, then wait for her response
Re: I Have Been Scammed by nikjaneTAILORS(m): 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
AM MORE ANGRY NOT BECAUSE OF THE MONEY BUT BECAUSE MY RECORD HAS BEEN BROKEN ,,,,,SO MANY SCAMMERS HAS FAILED WITH ME BEFORE NOW. YOU CAN ALSO JOIN ME TO CALL THEM OUT SO AT LEAST THEY WONT SUCCEED WITH ANYONE AGAIN,,,,,,I SO MUCH BELIEVE IN NAIRALAND TO THE EXTENT THAT I CAN STILL GET MY MONEY BACK ESPECIALLY IF THIS SHOULD MAKE FP
inforesource:

If you know a little, you won't spend a dime to get the idiot. I am very angry now. Make google your friend bro.
Re: I Have Been Scammed by miltonchux(m): 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
It's scam ooo, you even saw the address Seme border, they are scam and scam people using registered business, please go and report in her bank customer service incharge of fraud and copy cbn fraud desk with evidence of your chat and screen shot of your transfer. Don't let it lie low. Also go to police and get a report to enable them block the account.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scammed by Galactico4ever(m): 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
Am sorry for your loss but just thursday to Monday ain't enough to confirm that she is a scammer.I still find it hard to believe that someone will lose a biz account for 6500,unless it's not their own.And also,the number is still switched on so keep callin.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scammed by nikjaneTAILORS(m): 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
OK I will follow up those processes.
miltonchux:
It's scam ooo, you even saw the address Seme border, they are scam and scam people using registered business, please go and report in her bank customer service incharge of fraud and copy cbn fraud desk with evidence of your chat and screen shot of your transfer. Don't let it lie low. Also go to police and get a report to enable them block the account.
Re: I Have Been Scammed by nikjaneTAILORS(m): 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
Not replying me on whatsapp again....... Blacklisted my number... Called the following day began to lie to me that the delivery man had to hid the custom people was just telling me rubbish
Galactico4ever:
Am sorry for your loss but just thursday to Monday ain't enough to confirm that she is a scammer.I still find it hard to believe that someone will lose a biz account for 6500,unless it's not their own.And also,the number is still switched on so keep callin.
Re: I Have Been Scammed by miltonchux(m): 12:10am On Jun 09, 2020
nikjaneTAILORS:
Not replying me on whatsapp again....... Blacklisted my number... Called the following day began to lie to me that the delivery man had to hid the custom people was just telling me rubbish
It's a scam, they have upgraded there method, very soon, they will start lying to you to send more money, that the delivery man truck got broke down. They are SCAMMER'S, if you have insisted on going to Seme boarder, they will tell you custom warehouse is locked, that your should pay into there bank at Seme and wait for the goods. Please is a lesson. Let's not patronise any one claiming to sell custom goods at Seme, they re thieves. We need to write CAC and report the company, so they withdraw there certificate and get them blacklisted.
Re: I Have Been Scammed by SavageResponse(m): 5:02am On Jun 09, 2020
nikjaneTAILORS:
SO I JUST GOT SCAMMED I GUESS FOR THE FIRST TIME

I DIDN'T KNOW SOME PEOPLE OPEN A BUSINESS BANK ACCOUNT TO DO SCAM

I ORDERED FOR ONE INDUSTRIAL SEWING MACHINE FROM A SELLER I MET ONLINE , AFTER NEGOTIATION SHE ASKED ME TO PAY LITTLE MONEY JUST TO SHOW THE COMMITMENT BEFORE DELIVERY.

I SENT THE SUM OF 6500 ON THE 4TH OF JUNE OUT OF ALMOST 60K AND THE FOLLOWING DAY THAT THE SEWING MACHINE WAS TO BE DELIVERED I WAITED EXPECTING , I HAD TO CALL HER AND THE BOTH OF HER NUMBER SWITCHED OFF AND TODAY 8TH JUNE SHE REFUSED TO PICK MY CALL AND IT SEEMS SHE HAS BLACKLISTED ME.

I HAVE DECIDED TO HAND THEM AND HER TEAM ON UNTO THE HAND OF GOD FOR JUDGEMENT , BUT I NEED TO TELL THE GENERAL PUBLIC SO EVERYONE CAN LEARN LESSON .

DON'T PAY FOR ANYTHING IN NIGERIA IF THE ORGANISATION CAN'T AGREE TO PAY ON DELIVERY.

I BELIEVED BUSINESS BANK ACCOUNT SHOULD BE TRUSTED WHEN IT COMES TO ONLINE TRANSACTION BUT I WAS WRONG.

GOD WILL JUST DELIVER US IN THIS NATION NIGERIA WITH THE WAY HUMANS ARE TREATING HUMANS

HERE ATTACHED THE WHATSAPP CONVENTION JUST FOR EVIDENCE , THE PICTURE THE SCAMMERS ARE USING MAY BE ANOTHER PERSON PICTURE.

FIRST NUMBER OF THE WOMAN: 07067104675
SECOND NUMBER: 07045754600

Search for the woman on Facebook and call her out
Re: I Have Been Scammed by nikjaneTAILORS(m): 5:49am On Jun 09, 2020
SavageResponse:

Search for the woman on Facebook and call her out
ok
Re: I Have Been Scammed by nikjaneTAILORS(m): 5:52am On Jun 09, 2020
Yes bro thanks for your eye opener........ Why will someone scam with a business account it makes and render banks and cac useless..... The system is not making Nigeria any better
miltonchux:

It's a scam, they have upgraded there method, very soon, they will start lying to you to send more money, that the delivery man truck got broke down. They are SCAMMER'S, if you have insisted on going to Seme boarder, they will tell you custom warehouse is locked, that your should pay into there bank at Seme and wait for the goods. Please is a lesson. Let's not patronise any one claiming to sell custom goods at Seme, they re thieves. We need to write CAC and report the company, so they withdraw there certificate and get them blacklisted.
Re: I Have Been Scammed by iHart(m): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2020
If this happened to me, I will fight not because I want my money back but because the person needs to be stopped. I will report to the police, get a report and take it up. I will make sure the name(s) behind that business are exposed. ...the BVN attached to that account and the names on the CAC will expose the people behind this fraud.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scammed by nikjaneTAILORS(m): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
Am posting people be alarted to make it difficult to scam another person

(1) (Reply)

Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) / Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? / The CBN Increased The Monetary Policy Rate To 9 Per Cent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.