Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? (15159 Views)

His Gf Dumbed Him Because He Like And Play Igbo Highlife Music. / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / I Like My Boss Does He Like Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by anabell(f): 12:15am On Apr 24, 2007
u better face ur studies there is time 4 every everytin, guys will always be there wait till u are 18
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:51am On Apr 24, 2007
lol, funny. grin
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by nkhetheni(m): 9:16am On Apr 24, 2007
sad What exactly are u doing here? Study your books honey.
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by Sexyabby(f): 7:20am On Jul 09, 2007
hypocrites, and i said dat 4 a reason.
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by OmoEko1(f): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2007
Yes oh I second ur post @sexyabby

@to everyone

What is the big deal about a 14yrs old dating. Someone btw 13 & 14 should be in ss1 or ss2,so do u people want to tell me that none of your didn't have a boyfriend/girlfriend,abeg stop lying and decieving us jooo. You people re looking at it from the American view. Do we have anything called "Minor" in naija. When do age became a problem .
You people come on Nland acting like a fucking scent. Sexyabby was right, u all are bunch of hypocrites.
I left Naija around 13yrs then I was in ss1, and have seen lot of girls with bf\ sugardaddy during my set.

Most of this chicks run after those Unilag bobos
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by bluesky4(f): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2007
i dont think children (as that is wat they are) of ages 14 should be dating.
They are not mature enough and dont understand the consequences of what could happen.
Its sad when you hear 14 year old girls talking about the pill and abortion.
They think they are old enough to have sex, yet they are not old enough carry resposibilities like to have a child.
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by Sexyabby(f): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2007
blue-sky:

i don't think children (as that is what they are) of ages 14 should be dating.
They are not mature enough and don't understand the consequences of what could happen.
Its sad when you hear 14 year old girls talking about the pill and abortion.
They think they are old enough to have sex, yet they are not old enough carry responsibilities like to have a child.

A 14yrs old girl/boy is not a child, its called been a teenager and i don't see anything wrong in a 14yrs old boy/girl having a girlfriend/boyfriend.I'm not saying dis cuz i'm 15, actually i just turn 15 and yes i have a boyfriend and ex boyfriends.I'm mature enough and I don't have sex wit my boyfriend, even though we kiss and stuff.I also think dat its better I make mistakes but not big mistakes like getting pregnant or anything.I don't see anything wrong in a 14yrs old girl talking about pills and abortion or sex, i talk about it wit my friends too but dat doesn't mean dat we doing it.
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by Sexyabby(f): 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2007
Omo Eko:

Yes oh I second your post @sexyabby

@to everyone

What is the big deal about a 14yrs old dating. Someone between 13 & 14 should be in ss1 or ss2,so do u people want to tell me that none of your didn't have a boyfriend/girlfriend,abeg stop lying and decieving us jooo. You people re looking at it from the American view. Do we have anything called "Minor" in naija. When do age became a problem .
You people come on Nland acting like a fucking scent. Sexyabby was right, u all are bunch of hypocrites.
I left Naija around 13yrs then I was in ss1, and have seen lot of girls with boyfriend\ sugardaddy during my set.

Most of this chicks run after those Unilag bobos
exactly, nairaland is full of hypocrites and just cuz some of them don't have boyfriends /girlfriends when they was 14yrs old doesn't mean dat teenagers dat are 14yrs old now should not have boyfriends/girlfriends.
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by OmoEko1(f): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2007
Ignored them jare, NLand are full of pretenders
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by degubi(m): 10:20am On Jul 10, 2007
angry (running to call 911) young lady are u out of your senses (degubi calm down). my dear girl the young man in question is out to ruin your life, u are 14 for crying out loud and he is 18 without a sense of direction. if he loves u why would he tell u not to say anything to anyone whe he asks u to strip, be assured when he does have sex with u he would also implore u not to tell anyone. flee my dear naive lady before some irresponsible fool ruins your future.
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2007
@Poster,
Your are at an age when you are just discovering your sexuality, this can be a tricky period especially when you will have feelings you are not used too and you will not be able to handle. But whatever decision you make now, please keep it in mind that it will affect you for the rest of your life, hence you should make right choices.
Those feelings you have for the guy is natural but striping seems to go a bit to far, Even if you have a relationship with him, both of you can be engaged in less stimulating acts. Such as taking a walk or even going out to watch a movie.
As much as your hormones are screaming now, you should try to put them under control, it is natural to feel this way but as i said earlier you have to make good chioces now so you will not have regrets in the future.
Good luck and i hope you make the right decision
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by bluesky4(f): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2007
Sexyabby:

A 14yrs old girl/boy is not a child, its called been a teenager and i don't see anything wrong in a 14yrs old boy/girl having a girlfriend/boyfriend.I'm not saying this because i'm 15, actually i just turn 15 and yes i have a boyfriend and ex boyfriends.I'm mature enough and I don't have sex wit my boyfriend, even though we kiss and stuff.I also think that its better I make mistakes but not big mistakes like getting pregnant or anything.I don't see anything wrong in a 14yrs old girl talking about pills and abortion or sex, i talk about it wit my friends too but that doesn't mean that we doing it.

Yes u are saying it because r 15. When your older and more mature, u will look bak and cringe at all the things u did when was 14. How u wish that u had fun then being stuck in a relationship that lasts a month max.

when i say girls talk about abortion and pill, its them talking about how they forgot to take the pill that day and their mum is taking them to take the morning after pill. Its a disgrace. I'm sorry but u are a child at this age, a child cannot have another child.

This thread is about a 14 year old and 18. Why would an 18 male go out with a 14, think about that.
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by Sexyabby(f): 11:54pm On Jul 10, 2007
blue-sky:

Yes u are saying it because r 15. When your older and more mature, u will look bak and cringe at all the things u did when was 14. How u wish that u had fun then being stuck in a relationship that lasts a month max.

when i say girls talk about abortion and pill, its them talking about how they forgot to take the pill that day and their mum is taking them to take the morning after pill. Its a disgrace. I'm sorry but u are a child at this age, a child cannot have another child.

This thread is about a 14 year old and 18. Why would an 18 male go out with a 14, think about that.
okay, i got u but y'all are only telling d girl not to go out wit d boy cuz u think dat d boy is gonna take advantage of her or he's only gonna go out wit her cuz of sex, y'all not saying dis cuz d boy's 18yrs old, you only saying dis cuz u think dat d girl is too young to have boyfriends.I'm not saying dat i'm gonna go out wit a 18yrs old boy though.
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by RuuDie(m): 12:35am On Jul 11, 2007
4 F** TEEN . . . Are u nuts ?

Ur age, i didn't knw what made a girl diff 4rm me. . Evrybody was just f** same. . How did ur stupid brain ever conjure d word "love".
Get ur nose ou'tta 'em stupid m&b's & in2 ur skool txtbooks.
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by RuuDie(m): 12:42am On Jul 11, 2007
Gawd. . Wld i luv 2 lay my hands on dat child-molestin prick & wring d breathe o'utta his miserable life. . Liverless coward who can't go pick on a dame his age. . Dah!
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by Esss(m): 12:46am On Jul 11, 2007
A fourteen year old girl?? Is it me or didn't yall here her say 14years. 14 is just after 13 O! The boy is 18years. ([sub]I guess I have said too much already. A word is enough for those who have ears.)
[/sub]
DAMN!!
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by RuuDie(m): 12:48am On Jul 11, 2007
BTW, who's lettin all these 14/15yr olds onboard ? Remember d "Akon Controversy" ?
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by bluesky4(f): 12:48am On Jul 11, 2007
Sexyabby:

okay, i got u but y'all are only telling d girl not to go out wit d boy because u think that d boy is going to take advantage of her or he's only going to go out wit her because of sex, y'all not saying this because d boy's 18yrs old, you only saying this because u think that d girl is too young to have boyfriends.I'm not saying that i'm going to go out wit a 18yrs old boy though.

i think your misunderstanding me. Yes i do think the girl is young, young to be in a serious relationship. Girls that age like to believe their old enough to do what they like, but they should beware of the consequences, its infatuation they r feeling not love.
I think if the girl was dating a 14 aged guy i wouldnt have a problem, truth. But because she is only 14, a minor, in uk the legal age to have sex is 16, she isnt ready for such things an 18 year old male (most r sex crazy) would want from her.

She has already proved that shes young n naive by stripping with this guy, then he doesnt even notice her afterwards, strange huh.
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by RuuDie(m): 1:09am On Jul 11, 2007
D guy's 18, he's crossed d line. . Momma can send him on his way now 2 face d world, she ? She's barely hatched. .
If they was both 14, then d response wld be pretty much d same, albeit less vitriolic. .
If they was both 18, OYO 4 them!
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by Sexyabby(f): 1:39am On Jul 11, 2007
blue-sky:

i think your misunderstanding me. Yes i do think the girl is young, young to be in a serious relationship. Girls that age like to believe their old enough to do what they like, but they should beware of the consequences, its infatuation they r feeling not love.
I think if the girl was dating a 14 aged guy i wouldnt have a problem, truth. But because she is only 14, a minor, in uk the legal age to have sex is 16, she isnt ready for such things an 18 year old male (most r sex crazy) would want from her.

She has already proved that shes young n naive by stripping with this guy, then he doesnt even notice her afterwards, strange huh.

But d girl didn't say dat she was in ''love'', she said dat she ''like'' d boy, i really didn't know dat there was a legal age to have sex lol wow, but i know dat most people on nairaland would still have a problem wit her dating a boy her age. And I won't play a stripping game wit a 18yrs old boy.
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by RuuDie(m): 1:51am On Jul 11, 2007
90% of d boys her age wldn't ask her 2 strip, doubt if it'd even enter their heads. . 95% of 'em wldn't be so sex crazed either!
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by bluesky4(f): 1:54am On Jul 11, 2007
ur telling me guys at 18 are not sex crazed!
They think sex at this time is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Just look at the Sexuality forum.
I am however speaking from a British point of view, there could b cultural difference.
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by Sexyabby(f): 2:03am On Jul 11, 2007
RuuDie:

90% of d boys her age wldn't ask her 2 strip, doubt if it'd even enter their heads. . 95% of 'em wldn't be so sex crazed either!
Dats not true, almost 90% of d boys her age which is almost my age would ask girls to strip, maybe not in Nigeria and I know boys dat are so crazy about sex my age.
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by bri: 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2007
BABY GIRL
just be a nice girl and face ur future, there is no gain in it.
cos when u something tomorow guys we come knocking unexpectedly.
and u will be tiredof them.
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by SeunT2(m): 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2007
wonder shall never end shocked. can you imagine this small piking way they talk about love,
O girl you are too small for that, please this girl face your studies is the best, stop thinking of haveing boy friend, ok?
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by OmoEko1(f): 12:39am On Jul 12, 2007
Lmfao I hail Nlanders sha, see them giving advice knowing they did the same thing during their teen yrs hmmmm na wa ohh shocked
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by Sexyabby(f): 12:52am On Jul 12, 2007
Nairaland is full of hypocrites, pretenders and liars
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 12, 2007
Listen,u guyz shudnt jst giv advices u not sure of.it is priti baseless.tell me,hav u met the poor boy?do u knw if he truly likes the gil.beat dat he askes her to strip.even if he wanted sex,doesnt make him love the gil less in actual sense.i knw a whole lot of yu tot of sex dat age.and yu'd lyk to do it wit sum1 yu love.wudnt yu?all y'all succeeded in doin was look at it frm one view.made it lyk u was so sure d guy was unreal.y'all amaze me mehn!!!and pls quit tellin ha to read her bookz.dat pisses me off a great deal.she knws.and if one person sayz it,y must a thousand repeat.wen i was fourteen,i was in ss1 and i had a whole lot of sense nd very matured at dat age.believe me!!!maturity is nt about yur age bt a thing of the mind.i knw a lot of ma bigger mates who werent half as matured as i was.even if she is makin a mistake,othas at that age mite be readin dis.wat do u think they'd feel wen y'all totally presumed datin at 14 rili wrong?please please y'all shud be wise.d fact u didnt,doesnt totally rule out the possibility of othaz doin it.abeg!!!!!
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by OmoEko1(f): 2:48am On Jul 12, 2007
Abi oh that was the same thing I said.

Don't u know Nlanders are known to be innocents and born again.

And didn't realize when 14yrs became a minor in NAija.
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:00am On Jul 12, 2007
sky, totally agree with you

and what is a 18 yr old doing with a 14 yr old anyway

Gross. What a loser.
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by Sexyabby(f): 3:03am On Jul 12, 2007
D girl ask u people to advice her, and not to criticize her. DAMN!!!
Re: He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? by OmoEko1(f): 3:23am On Jul 12, 2007
Don't you know people re so close minded!!shio

Even those ones that claimed they didn't have bf at their teen yrs are now ashewo.
I can't stand pretenders and liars which is what's going on in this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience / South African Musician Goes Naked On Stage, Allows Fans To Finger Her / Can A Woman Propose To A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.