Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,400 members, 7,819,425 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal (26429 Views)

4 Governors, Wike, Attend Justice Monica Dongban-Mensem Son’s Memorial / Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal / Senate Confirms Justice Dongban-Mensem As President, Court Of Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by fergie001: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
PRESIDENT BUHARI NOMINATES DONGBAN-MENSEM AS PRESIDENT COURT OF APPEAL

President Muhammadu Buhari, in-line with his constitutional responsibility has sent the nomination of Her Lordship, Justice Monica Dongban-Mensem, Acting President, Court of Appeal to the Senate for confirmation as President, Court of Appeal.

Justice Dongban-Mensem is a serving Justice of the Court of Appeal and was recommended, as is the practice, by the National Judicial Council for the nomination by the President.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
Media & Publicity
June 8, 2020

https://www.facebook.com/1636468759900542/posts/2632529680294440/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Balenciagaokey: 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

Good Appointment..
Please Nairalanders help me settle this matter..
Between Obasanjo and Buhari, who is better .

Like for Obasanjo
Share for Buhari

338 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by ffo(m): 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
But Shehu said they are waiting till after covid just yesterday. lie lie government

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by DennisEche(m): 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
SAVING FACE, FUKKING BIGOT

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by AkhereOkaka(m): 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by XXLMANDIGO: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
The backlash got to them. I wonder how many of these unscrupulous people in government are on this forum.

smiley

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by NOL2dworld(m): 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hey
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Ina2k(m): 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Government of the North finally succumbs

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by RuddyFusion(m): 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Done reluantantly after the public outcry...

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Racoon(m): 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
TheCable had reported dirt-digging is being employed by some presidential advisers to get Dongban-Mensem disqualified and pave the way for Mohammed Lawal Garba......
https://www.thecable.ng/revealed-dss-cleared-dongban-mensem-before-she-was-nominated-by-njc

Obviously the previous exposure that it's bigotry and parochial interests that is stalling this appointment have shamelessly exposed the government again hence this damage control.She merited it.So she had it.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Nickymichy(m): 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
The right thing to do... not to be celebrated..

5 Likes

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Joefat: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
What!!!!!
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Ipromote: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
I hope this person performs well! I don't care what ethnic group he is from

I make your business go viral on social media. Hit me up via siggy

1 Like

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by LordofNaija: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
Feels so bad that the president has to be persuaded, sometimes even stampeded to do the right thing. Every action of this administration is always an afterthought.

Modified why are you guys liking my comment, I said I'm sad or is it that you are happy I'm sad

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by exsodus: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
This government is a big mistake.

20 Likes

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by seunmsg(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
The conspiracy theorists can now bury their heads in shame.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by MANDIPUTIN: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
The heat is on the lifeless one. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by olaric(m): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
Buhari playing 'god;' forgetting that power is transient--one day he will surely pack his bags and leave Aso Rock and another person will replace him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Respect55(m): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
Still doesn't change a thing

2 Likes

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by ODJ124(m): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
*......I think my landlord is cleaning the house for me l found all my property outiside*���......

8 Likes

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Rogersmith(m): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
grin grin grin
After effect of pressure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by fergie001: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
A fight well fought.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Kenn55: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
It is not yet uhuru for her ooo.

After public pressure, buhari reluctantly succumbed. Next plan activated

Next plan: Mount a "satellite" on her and scrutinize her every move to find dirt. Onnoghen 2.0 loading.

She may not last more than 18 months on that post. Watch and see

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by fergie001: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
seunmsg:
The conspiracy theorists can now bury their heads in shame.

Keep quiet.....why did they extend it for three months in the first place?

20 Likes

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by onecc(m): 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
Is like baba is trying to make a bit happy with the other religion. This one is a very good move.
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by StubbornGENIUS: 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
4 Sale grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by sfx9ja(m): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
I hope our judiciary will attain it's full autonomy. In other news, do you know you can make money watching advertisement videos absolutely free no strings attached check my signature
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by ERockson: 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
Shameless government. They force Buhari hand and reluctantly did the needful tongue

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court To Decide Buhari's Certificate Saga February 7th / CONAECDA To Herdsmen: We Are Coming After You To Reclaim Our Lands, Communities / List Of Nigerian Budget From 1999 - 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.