Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal (26431 Views)

4 Governors, Wike, Attend Justice Monica Dongban-Mensem Son’s Memorial / Dongban-Mensem sworn in as substantive President, Court of Appeal / Senate Confirms Justice Dongban-Mensem As President, Court Of Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by seunmsg(m): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
senatordave1:

We don't know.let's not assume wrongly.anyway since she was born in 1957,is she retiring in 2022 or 2027?

That guy is a clown. He was arguing some days ago that the president can send her name for confirmation after three months. Today’s, he’s the same person running around asking silly question.
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Habiyo: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
Soon they will come up with false allegations to get rid of her. They succumbed to the pressure for the main time.
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by seunmsg(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
fergie001:

My dear, seunmsg....What will likes and shares do for me?

Why didn't you screenshot your own comments on that day and correlate it with what you said today?

My comment is there and it is still very consistent with my post today.
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Luvinghubby: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
onecc:
Is like baba is trying to make a bit happy with the other religion. This one is a very good move.
Hahaha... Buhari previous northern appointments
made some us to ask if the Christians in the north are not northerners too.
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by fergie001: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
seunmsg:

You are a master of doublespeak.

I will not help you but screenshot your own comments on that day, then tell us the conspiracy theorists...When you learn to be for once truthful, even in your own silliness , we can talk.....
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by fergie001: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
seunmsg:

My comment is there and it is still very consistent with my post today.
Screenshot it.......

Then tell us who are the conspiracy theorists?
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by fergie001: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
seunmsg:

That guy is a clown. He was arguing some days ago that the president can send her name for confirmation after three months. Today’s, he’s the same person running around asking silly question.
Seun Adedeji.....You can quote me directly.....For the records...I am not a clown.

I won't go down your level.
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by fergie001: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
senatordave1:

He is in pains after accusing buhari wrongly.let him also know that while dakuku lost out in nimasa, hon asira asira an amaechi loyalist is new chairman of nimasa while chief akin rickets another associate of amaechi is chair of NPA.up buhari
That's for him to solve....He and I discussed extensively about this topic..some days ago, that's why I mentioned him anyways.
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by fergie001: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
senatordave1:

We don't know.let's not assume wrongly.anyway since she was born in 1957,is she retiring in 2022 or 2027?
You don't know how..?
Garba Shehu gave you reasons yesterday.

What has her retirement age got to do with her confirmation or non-confirmation?

She is of same age with Garba, 2027.
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by jrusky(m): 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nominate
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by ibijoh(m): 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Finally finally.... The woman with zero corruption, they do do tire dey no see any foult in her to bring in another Fulani man ��

1 Like

Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by seunmsg(m): 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
fergie001:

Screenshot it.......

Then tell us who are the conspiracy theorists?

See, when you are in a hole, you stop digging. I have already exposed your inconsistency so stop running in circles. The screenshot I posted also contained my comment, go back and read very slowly. If you are still not satisfied, you can post your own screenshot. After all, you opened the thread.

My conspiracy theory comment is to spite those who have been running around spewing rubbish that the president was looking for a way to byepass Dongban Memsem for one northern judge that chaired the presidential election tribunal. They have been disgraced and should bury their ugly heads in shame.
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by BERNIMOORE: 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Yahaya Bello Already Lost the Appeal with this Woman... Abba kyari can not influence how the judges that will hear kogi Appeal be constituted... Kogi is closer to freedom... Hallelujah
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by fergie001: 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
seunmsg:

See, when you are in a hole, you stop digging. I have already exposed your inconsistency so stop running in circles. The screenshot I posted also contained my comment, go back and read very slowly. If you are still not satisfied, you can post your own screenshot. After all, you opened the thread.

My conspiracy theory comment is to spite those who have been running around spewing rubbish that the president was looking for a way to byepass Dongban Memsem for one northern judge that chaired the presidential election tribunal. They have been disgraced and should bury their ugly heads in shame.
Seun.....I am not here for d!ck measurement and stand on what I have said.

I do not engage in doublespeak like you. I do not regurgitate what others have said.

The President can extend her appointment and wrongly so, but Jonathan did it and nothing happened.

You don't want to screenshot your comment. There you said the President should confirm her, the same many people have been saying.
Only to bring in conspiracy theorists......then why go back on their 3-months bazaar, we were all waiting where it will lead to.

Now, you are justifying your lies by saying you want to spite.....was it the same way you called Justice Odili an Igbo judge, then hailed her judgement for OUK.

Your pastime is lying. Please get away.
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by airminem(f): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
Why did they have to take these long to nominate her lord
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Celenwa1: 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
Wishing her best of luck
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by urgentplease: 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by seunmsg(m): 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
fergie001:

Seun.....I am not here for d!ck measurement and stand on what I have said.

I do not engage in doublespeak like you. I do not regurgitate what others have said.

The President can extend her appointment and wrongly so, but Jonathan did it and nothing happened.

You don't want to screenshot your comment. There you said the President should confirm her, the same many people have been saying.
Only to bring in conspiracy theorists......then why go back on their 3-months bazaar, we were all waiting where it will lead to.

Now, you are justifying your lies by saying you want to spite.....was it the same way you called Justice Odili an Igbo judge, then hailed her judgement for OUK.

Your pastime is lying. Please get away.

I have made my point already. Cheers.
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by fergie001: 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
seunmsg:

I have made my point already. Cheers.
Same here bro.....no hard feelings!
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by eneyoduke(m): 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
There will turn around to frame her up in order to replace her with a northerner
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by GEEBITE: 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
Are you a civil servant like him too? That guy is a big disgrace.
fergie001:

Why didn't you screenshot your own comments on that day and correlate it with what you said today?
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by senatordave1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
fergie001:

You don't know how..?
Garba Shehu gave you reasons yesterday.

What has her retirement age got to do with her confirmation or non-confirmation?

She is of same age with Garba, 2027.

So she will preside till 2027? Too long.I thought appeal court judges must retire at 65
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by senatordave1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
fergie001:

That's for him to solve....He and I discussed extensively about this topic..some days ago, that's why I mentioned him anyways.

I think hes on a ban and using blackmano1 acc
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by DennisEche(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
ddippset:
If Magu was a Christian from the south these useless hypocrites would still say Buhari refused to confirm him because he is not a Muslim.
If Magu was a Christian he won't be there with DSS report hanging on his neck. He is on his way to two term, could pmb ever extend that largess if he wasn't a northerner, never.Fowler was removed the day his tenure expired but the unconfirmed mugu is still there
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Yankee101: 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
Better. He listened to Umar Dangiwa
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by fergie001: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
senatordave1:

So she will preside till 2027? Too long.I thought appeal court judges must retire at 65
They changed it to 70.......
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by fergie001: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
GEEBITE:
Are you a civil servant like him too? That guy is a big disgrace.

I just decided not to derail the thread...I don't want to engage him, tbh.
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by fergie001: 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
senatordave1:

I think hes on a ban and using blackmano1 acc
Didn't know sef!
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by senatordave1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
Yahaya Bello Already Lost the Appeal with this Woman... Abba kyari can not influence how the judges that will hear kogi Appeal be constituted... Kogi is closer to freedom... Hallelujah

On what grounds will she remove bello? I think she's pro apc plus the senate can reject her confirmation
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by senatordave1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
fergie001:

They changed it to 70.......

When
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by Projen: 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
ddippset:
If Magu was a Christian from the south these useless hypocrites would still say Buhari refused to confirm him because he is not a Muslim.

Ode!!!
Is it Buhari's Job to confirm him?
Re: Buhari nominates Dongban-Mensem as President, Court of Appeal by alezzy13: 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
ddippset:
[s]If Magu was a Christian from the south these useless hypocrites would still say Buhari refused to confirm him because he is not a Muslim[/s].

Senate is responsible for confirmation, not PMB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CONAECDA To Herdsmen: We Are Coming After You To Reclaim Our Lands, Communities / 2023 FAAC Allocation For Nigerian States - Before & After Fuel Subsidy Removal / List Of Nigerian Budget From 1999 - 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.