Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses (28117 Views)

Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara / Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by crispus09(m): 8:12am On Jun 09, 2020
baba oloye won this again

3 Likes

Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by mu2sa2: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2020
The judge didn't take bribe from thieving saraki, or did he? Me, I don talk my own!
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by wink2015(m): 8:12am On Jun 09, 2020
THE COURT IS WATCHING OSHIOMOLE, BUHARI AND TINUBU AS THEY ARE MISBEHAVING WITH THE EDO STATE GOVERNORSHIP PRIMARIES FOR THE APC.

Do you expect any competent court to be cajoled by the CABALS?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Akpaamunsi: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2020
[s]ThatFairGuy:

That's just the reality, but you didn't get your facts right. You're just hating about Tinubu's matter. Tinubu has a first class graduate worked outside the country with oil company. He has been with Chief MKO Abiola during his struggles, he contested and won senatorial seat in 1992 then. How do you describe poor people please? [/s]

Small boy shut up your mouth. Who told u Tinubu is a 1st class graduate Tinubu that forged certificate from university of Chicago. Mechiegi onu dia. Akpa amu

8 Likes

Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Enyimbamercedes: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2020
Commission of clowns
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by hedonistic: 8:16am On Jun 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

That's just the reality, but you didn't get your facts right. You're just hating about Tinubu's matter. Tinubu has a first class graduate worked outside the country with oil company. He has been with Chief MKO Abiola during his struggles, he contested and won senatorial seat in 1992 then. How do you describe poor people please?

Don't be foolish. He worked with oil company and is a first class graduate, that automatically earned him billions? Only fools seem to worship this Tinubu character.

4 Likes

Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by yungchop: 8:17am On Jun 09, 2020
I'm sorry I'll derail. For the first time in my life I did laboring job on a construction site yesterday and It drained my energy totally. I have severe back pain and several joints pain. Even though I was paid 800 naira I have no choice than to continue the work today but the problem is I feel very tired. If you're into or have done laboring job before, is it normal to feel pains for days? What do you use to regain your strength back? Please, I can't drug so tell me something normal.

I am a graduate with British certification in HSE, so if you can offer me any work, I'll adapt to any position and I promise to work diligently. cry
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Champneys: 8:20am On Jun 09, 2020
Good.
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by ringi82(m): 8:21am On Jun 09, 2020
iokpebholo:
stop hating sir,Saraki was from a very wealthy background and was very rich even before 1999 unlike bourdillion Lord who was as poor as a church rat in 1999 but today commanding billion and yet ppl still worship him
Any wealth he acquired before 1999 was from his father, who was also a 2nd Republic politician, in fact the father was the equivalent of tinubu in terms of being a political godfather and wealth acquired from politics. People worshipped his father just like they do to tinubu today
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Nonsensical. Someone that joined politics since inception of this 4th Republic. He's been in political offices since 1999-2019. Did he practiced his profession up to a decade? No. How did he now amass those wealth if not from Corruption. Namby-pamby judgement

Going by your submission, who among all the politicians in elective office since then deserves to hold on to their mansions?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by zumazeks: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Nonsensical. Someone that joined politics since inception of this 4th Republic. He's been in political offices since 1999-2019. Did he practiced his profession up to a decade? No. How did he now amass those wealth if not from Corruption. Namby-pamby judgement
Get your facts right! Sarakibis from a wealthy home, practiced as a doctor abroad for some time, he was even the MD of Society General Bank at a time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by fergie001: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2020
Kehinde Ogunwumiju................going places!
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by uvie66: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2020
daddytime:
Okay.

It would have been grossly unfair and a miscarriage of justice to him of the court had ruled otherwise, using Orji Uzor Kalu as a very recent precedent.
Please educate us, what is the correlation between this case and Uzor Kalu's judgement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2020
engineerboat:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/court-declines-to-make-forfeiture-order-on-sarakis-properties-permanent/

Anybody that belongs to the opposition party is a criminal and EFCC will be sent after him. While Amaechi , Timipre Sylva and Ganduje are walking freely. And even Tinubu with a bullion van grin to control election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by tete7000(m): 8:26am On Jun 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Una dey read at all? .. If you na read, maybe comprehension is difficult. The onus is on efcc to prove the houses were acquired by state's money. They couldn't and you want the court to grant their plea? For your mind, will that amount to justice? Part of the problem of the society is many are engrossed in hate, they lose sense of objectivity. Corruption or no corruption, justice must always be allowed to prevail. Injustice whether to the low or mighty itself is corruption.

5 Likes

Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

That's just the reality, but you didn't get your facts right. You're just hating about Tinubu's matter. Tinubu has a first class graduate worked outside the country with oil company, he is also a drug dealer . He has been with Chief MKO Abiola during his struggles, he contested and won senatorial seat in 1992 then. How do you describe poor people please?

2 Likes

Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by kolade560: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2020
If he was still in APC,EFCC wouldn't have done this Buhari sent job. APC govt is a failure witch hunting perceived political enemies. tueh buhari and his senseless fans

3 Likes

Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Flier: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2020
The stupid law should be scrapped! How can you forfeit someone’s properties because of a small crime it makes no sense

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by tammie24: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2020
Nice one
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Lanre0: 8:32am On Jun 09, 2020
Satanic Saraki , the national mega thief
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Ewedegubbler: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

your mumu day smell, Saraki was the top dog and director at societe generale bank before he went into politics
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by AsabaIjaww: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy:
[/s]
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by AdaGod1(f): 8:35am On Jun 09, 2020
thundafire:
APC wants to collect the apartment and give der bullion frog eye King
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 09, 2020
Poverty bad ooo, sorry bro
ThatFairGuy:

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Pappyjulie196(m): 8:47am On Jun 09, 2020
He purposely made the request for loan to acqui the said properties because of a situation like this. I'm sure if he withdrew the money from his bank account to acquire the properties the judge won't find it difficult to rule in favour of Efcc.
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Caseless: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2020
daddytime:
Okay.

It would have been grossly unfair and a miscarriage of justice to him if the court had ruled otherwise, using Orji Uzor Kalu as a very recent precedent.
How's his case related with that of orji?
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Joefat: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2020
We understand. They refused because hr wasn't I'm the party anymore, assuming he was still with the looting party, they will release all his properties.
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Joefat: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2020
We understand. They refused because he wasn't I'm the party anymore, assuming he was still with the looting party, they will release all his properties.
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by code9536: 8:54am On Jun 09, 2020
[color=#] 2219282[/color]
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by daddytime(m): 8:55am On Jun 09, 2020
uvie66:
Please educate us, what is the correlation between this case and Uzor Kalu's judgement.

Alleged corruption was at the heart of both cases.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

With Tinubu’s Visit, Wike Has Officially Joined APC, Says PDP PCC / Atiku Is Not A Decent Man For Dragging Tinubu To Chicago Court - Temitope Ajayi / These four (4) Cities Are Competing Amongst Themselves, Wch Is Winning (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.