Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,432 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses (28096 Views)

Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara / Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Bobyro: 8:58am On Jun 09, 2020
Politics. They are all friends . No one really loses I guess. They are just giving gullible Nigerians an issue to bite on
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by bayelsaowei(m): 8:58am On Jun 09, 2020
chinjo:
EFCC keeps disgracing itself through media trial instead of building their evidences before rushing to the court.
grin
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by orogodoganyin(m): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2020
iokpebholo:
lol.find out sir.Tinubu is d greatest thief to come out of this country,his so called oil company job cannot make him a trillionaire he is today sir.Am not saying Saraki is a saint oh but Tinubu corruption level is beyond redemption sir.Mind u am from Edo state sir and am not IPOB

He didn't say Tinubu isn't corrupt. He basically said Tinubu wasn't poor before 1993 as you earlier claimed
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by athaboi(f): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Nonsensical. Someone that joined politics since inception of this 4th Republic. He's been in political offices since 1999-2019. Did he practiced his profession up to a decade? No. How did he now amass those wealth if not from Corruption. Namby-pamby judgement
my brother I'm not supporting them but just know that politics in Nigeria is a serious lucrative business..with security vote alone for that 8years as a governor he can buy an estate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Jack500: 9:13am On Jun 09, 2020
iokpebholo:
stop hating sir,Saraki was from a very wealthy background and was very rich even before 1999 unlike bourdillion Lord who was as poor as a church rat in 1999 but today commanding billion and yet ppl still worship him

As u are worshipping the same saraki, and for ur information Tinubu was into oil company and was a senator before 99, so get sense. Hypocrite
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Jack500: 9:15am On Jun 09, 2020
iokpebholo:
lol.find out sir.Tinubu is d greatest thief to come out of this country,his so called oil company job cannot make him a trillionaire he is today sir.Am not saying Saraki is a saint oh but Tinubu corruption level is beyond redemption sir.Mind u am from Edo state sir and am not IPOB

Thrash and nonsense. Tinubu hatred will eventually kill u.
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by israelmao(m): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2020
Mangu is losing alot of legal battles,Alison is gone,Saraki also followed
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by fixedhollies(m): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Nonsensical. Someone that joined politics since inception of this 4th Republic. He's been in political offices since 1999-2019. Did he practiced his profession up to a decade? No. How did he now amass those wealth if not from Corruption. Namby-pamby judgement
bros, politician 4yrs salary pass his 35yrs professional salary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Joekwem: 9:26am On Jun 09, 2020
Why would they want the court to forfeit the property acqited by saraki, is he the only corrupt person, wat abt the once in power now , why would they not forfeit it to the federal govt.. Useless country
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Newboss(m): 9:35am On Jun 09, 2020
For once, we have a logical judge in Nigeria.

You have to show a real connection. Fūck off if you can't. Accusation is not evidence.
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by iokpebholo: 9:35am On Jun 09, 2020
Jack500:

Thrash and nonsense. Tinubu hatred will eventually kill u.
hahahahahhaha.I was expecting u to tag me an IPob member but it seems u didn't remember.Meanwhile Tinubu is 100x more corrupt than Saraki sir

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by iokpebholo: 9:40am On Jun 09, 2020
Jack500:

As u are worshipping the same saraki, and for ur information Tinubu was into oil company and was a senator before 99, so get sense. Hypocrite
lol.which oil company.Bros go and verify ur claim Tinubu was just an average Nigeria in 1999 and by then Saraki was already a director in societal generale bank sir
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by iokpebholo: 9:42am On Jun 09, 2020
orogodoganyin:

He didn't say Tinubu isn't corrupt. He basically said Tinubu wasn't poor before 1993 as you earlier claimed
We are saying d same thing sir,d trillions he commands today is a clear manifestation of how corrupt he is sir
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by iokpebholo: 9:44am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by adeoluolagbegi(m): 9:47am On Jun 09, 2020
Something will soon do him continu �
XXLMANDIGO:
Correct !!! Witch hunting gone wrong. Baba Oloye nothing do you... wink
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by adm212144: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
point of correction Baba oloye has been in politics during the time of Abacha.you guys always talk out of sentiment.This guy has been gaming before jagaban self
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Jack500: 9:53am On Jun 09, 2020
iokpebholo:
lol.which oil company.Bros go and verify ur claim Tinubu was just an average Nigeria in 1999 and by then Saraki was already a director in societal generale bank sir

And that's why societal general bank fold up, saraki u are worshipping today loot it dry, and are u aware Tinubu was a senator b4 '99
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Thablownmindset: 10:00am On Jun 09, 2020
Blackmann001:
Tinubu wants to buy off saraki house at all cost..
. Devilish man..... Naijas biggest headache

Yeah Tinubu is Devilish just has you have said and infact all most all our politician in Naija are in this category!!!! they loot us, deprive us of good life and they still use the law to stand tall but I doubt if you re from Kwara or you have been to Kwara state?? things are not in shape at all here and I can tell you categorically that Saraki administration looted Kwarans, just has much has Tinubu looted Lagos ( even tho Lagos is richer, at least infrastructures are still in place, people are doing business in Lagos and Lagos is prospering) but in Kwara reverse is the case!!!!!
I dont support any party regardless, Bleep APC, Bleep PDP bottom line if you think Tinubu is Devilish then Saraki is much more Devilish!!!!!
#peaceout
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by iokpebholo: 10:01am On Jun 09, 2020
Jack500:

And that's why societal general bank fold up, saraki u are worshipping today loot it dry, and are u aware Tinubu was a senator b4 '99
lol.six months senator without money.Saraki is also a thief but Tinubu is d general overseer of all theives sir
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by iokpebholo: 10:02am On Jun 09, 2020
Thablownmindset:

Yeah Tinubu is Devilish just has you have said and infact all most all our politician in Naija are in this category!!!! they loot us, deprive us of good life and they still use the law to stand tall but I doubt if you re from Kwara or you have been to Kwara state?? things are not in shape at all here and I can tell you categorically that Saraki administration looted Kwarans, just has much has Tinubu looted Lagos ( even tho Lagos is richer, at least infrastructures are still in place, people are doing business in Lagos and Lagos is prospering) but in Kwara reverse is the case!!!!!
I dont support any party regardless, Bleep APC, Bleep PDP bottom line if you think Tinubu is Devilish then Saraki is much more Devilish!!!!!
#peaceout
Both are devilish but Tinubu is a bigger devil sir

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Sermwell(m): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2020
NNWAGOD:
If they try it, Saraki will spill the bean. They know that thing in Aso Rock is not Buhari.
why are you guys this daft?? So loosing his election is not enough for him to spill the bean abi?? Nonsense!!
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by ojobek: 10:13am On Jun 09, 2020
ringi82:
Really.. We know what property in highbrow area like ikoyi is worth today. Saraki will fight tooth and nail to retain it. EFCC should hire senior advocates to prosecute sensitive cases as this. The way its going, Saraki may get his property back if EFCC cannot show any tangible evidence linking the loan repayment for the property to the kwara state coffers.
You are contradicting yourself,EFCC without tangible evidence should hire senior advocate, lol.
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by ojobek: 10:18am On Jun 09, 2020
Thablownmindset:

#peaceout
You have agreed that both Tinubu and Saraki are thieves, so why arguing again, or you are just hating on Saraki as you said someone is hating on Tinubu
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Jack500: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2020
iokpebholo:
lol.six months senator without money.Saraki is also a thief but Tinubu is d general overseer of all theives sir

U sincerely, believe a senator doesn't have money? shocked I'm done with u. Bye.
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by iokpebholo: 10:30am On Jun 09, 2020
Jack500:

U sincerely, believe a senator doesn't have money? shocked I'm done with u. Bye.
Guess u were too young to understand what happened in 1993 sir.Senate of then was short-lived and didn't really function properly sir.Go back to ur history books sir
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by zumazeks: 10:37am On Jun 09, 2020
Jack500:

Diezani too is from a rich home, married an army colonel and former governor, she was also a director at shell for many years before becoming minister for trade and investment and then minister for oil.
If Tinubu is a billionaire today, she should be worth more.

Since you decided to justify Tinubu's source of wealth you should able to justify hers too.
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by zumazeks: 10:42am On Jun 09, 2020
Jack500:

You don't even have sense sef...Saraki that practiced as a doctor for many years abroad. Was the MD of a Tier 1 Bank, Governor for 8years , senator for 8years, Senate president for 4years he cannot have money to buy two houses shey?
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by ringi82(m): 10:44am On Jun 09, 2020
ojobek:
You are contradicting yourself,EFCC without tangible evidence should hire senior advocate, lol.
Please go through my statement again. I don't think you understand. I said "if" they are unable to establish evidence, I never said they don't have it. Hiring a seasoned lawyer like a SAN could make a huge difference in the court room. Comprende??
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by ThatFairGuy: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2020
iokpebholo:
Okay sir
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by ThatFairGuy: 10:56am On Jun 09, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

Small boy shut up your mouth. Who told u Tinubu is a 1st class graduate Tinubu that forged certificate from university of Chicago. Mechiegi onu dia. Akpa amu
Osu alusi grin
Goan get your fact right. He had a First class degree certificate. tongue
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by ThatFairGuy: 10:58am On Jun 09, 2020
hedonistic:

Don't be foolish. He worked with oil company and is a first class graduate, that automatically earned him billions? Only fools seem to worship this Tinubu character.
Follow the lines of post before you conclude. His statement was Tinubu was poor before 1999.
Cc. brightdestiny96

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State Government's Statement On Attempt To Evict Residents Of Magodo / APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP / Sani Bello Wears NYSC Uniform At NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.