Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses (28134 Views)

Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara / Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by ThatFairGuy: 11:00am On Jun 09, 2020
tete7000:

Una dey read at all? .. If you na read, maybe comprehension is difficult. The onus is on efcc to prove the houses were acquired by state's money. They couldn't and you want the court to grant their plea? For your mind, will that amount to justice? Part of the problem of the society is many are engrossed in hate, they lose sense of objectivity. Corruption or no corruption, justice must always be allowed to prevail. Injustice whether to the low or mighty itself is corruption.
You got me here, for the first time, I didn't read before my submission. I read just few lines
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by ThatFairGuy: 11:01am On Jun 09, 2020
Ewedegubbler:

your mumu day smell, Saraki was the top dog and director at societe generale bank before he went into politics
Mumu. Where is that Society Bank today?
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by ThatFairGuy: 11:02am On Jun 09, 2020
flavnwokem:
Poverty bad ooo, sorry bro
Very bad bro. So, what are you insinuating
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by ThatFairGuy: 11:06am On Jun 09, 2020
adm212144:
point of correction Baba oloye has been in politics during the time of Abacha.you guys always talk out of sentiment.This guy has been gaming before jagaban self
How does Oloye now assumes to Bukola IN THIS CONTEXT.
Meanwhile, Oloye has even been in Nigeria politics since second republic. He was majority leader in the Senate then
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Akpaamunsi: 11:14am On Jun 09, 2020
[s]ThatFairGuy:

Osu alusi grin
Goan get your fact right. He had a First class degree certificate. tongue[/s]

Mechie gi onu dia, anuofia. U mean 1st class forged from oluwole. When where u born? Am sure u are one of these millennium children that are currently roaming about on Nairaland
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by ThatFairGuy: 11:21am On Jun 09, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

Mechie gi onu dia, anuofia. U mean 1st class forged from oluwole. When where u born? Am sure u are one of these millennium children that are currently roaming about on Nairaland
Well, it isn't a surprise. Pride is your trait, it's ancestral. Omo eranko yaayo. Idiat
Next time, be well informed before you counter my claim (reality). Google is easy to access, don't be foolish
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by senatordave1(m): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2020
fergie001:
Kehinde Ogunwumiju................going places!

Is it because of the mum or totally due to his own hardwork? I see the mother as an incorrupt woman,I hope am not wrong
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Akpaamunsi: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2020
[s]ThatFairGuy:

Well, it isn't a surprise. Pride is your trait, it's ancestral. Omo eranko yaayo. Idiat
Next time, be well informed before you counter my claim (reality). Google is easy to access, don't be foolish[/s]

Silly afonja kid, get out of my mention
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Blackmann001: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
Thablownmindset:

Yeah Tinubu is Devilish just has you have said and infact all most all our politician in Naija are in this category!!!! they loot us, deprive us of good life and they still use the law to stand tall but I doubt if you re from Kwara or you have been to Kwara state?? things are not in shape at all here and I can tell you categorically that Saraki administration looted Kwarans, just has much has Tinubu looted Lagos ( even tho Lagos is richer, at least infrastructures are still in place, people are doing business in Lagos and Lagos is prospering) but in Kwara reverse is the case!!!!!
I dont support any party regardless, Bleep APC, Bleep PDP bottom line if you think Tinubu is Devilish then Saraki is much more Devilish!!!!!
#peaceout

I understand you stand and am joining you to condemn all politicians in naija for stealing they are all the Ives... But your getting somthing wrong here... Kwara is not a big state to compare even portharcourt.... Not to talk of Lagos...

B4, you shld know that Lagos main infrastructure was built when it was capital. The current govts... Are just maintain old infrastructure.. Unlike many states which build new ones...

Buzinesses in lag is not cuz of the government... I fact the Lagos govt is chasing firms away.. That's y dey hv overflow at ogun state..... Ppl ten to rush to where there is much ppl ND it creates even more opportunities.........

Developments at other parts of naija are equally slow... Remember saraki stopped his own families dominance of the state affairs ND handed over to an outsiders.. Acting against nepotism..................

Saraki, led the senate against corruption ND foolishness.... Congratulated who defeated him etc....

Tinubu is now the new abacha of Nigeria... He is our problem
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by fergie001: 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2020
senatordave1:

Is it because of the mum or totally due to his own hardwork? I see the mother as an incorrupt woman,I hope am not wrong
Not that....he is the youngest lawyer to be SAN.

He was a good student as well, met his peers at UI.

......He works at Afe Babalola Chambers at Abj.
His younger brother also finsihed with a 1st at ABUAD...and was tops at Law School during his set. (I think)
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Sunnyja: 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

That's just the reality, but you didn't get your facts right. You're just hating about Tinubu's matter. Tinubu has a first class graduate worked outside the country with oil company. He has been with Chief MKO Abiola during his struggles, he contested and won senatorial seat in 1992 then. How do you describe poor people please?
Was he the only person who has worked in an oil company?! I have never seen salary man as rich as Tinubu.
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by senatordave1(m): 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
fergie001:

Not that....he is the youngest lawyer to be SAN.

He was a good student as well, met his peers at UI.

......He works at Afe Babalola Chambers at Abj.
His younger brother also finsihed with a 1st at ABUAD...and was tops at Law School during his set. (I think)

His mum influence must be responsible for the bolded.he reminds me of wole's son. You are so fond of UI
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by PierreAbutu(m): 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Nonsensical. Someone that joined politics since inception of this 4th Republic. He's been in political offices since 1999-2019. Did he practiced his profession up to a decade? No. How did he now amass those wealth if not from Corruption. Namby-pamby judgement

In the same vein Oga ThatFairGuy, can you kindly tell this honourable forum...

How a young graduate (YUSUF BUHARI) who has never worked or practiced his vocation garnered abt N55m to buy the power bike he had an accident with? angry
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Nonsensical. Someone that joined politics since inception of this 4th Republic. He's been in political offices since 1999-2019. Did he practiced practise his profession up to a decade? No. How did he now amass those wealth if not from Corruption. Namby-pamby judgement
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by tete7000(m): 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You got me here, for the first time, I didn't read before my submission. I read just few lines

And sorry I come to hard on your comment . I don't support corruption, but neither do I like injustice. Many of us because of everyday Nigerian experiences have come to just have hatred and disdain for those who occupy political office that we just are always happy that bad things befall them. Yes, they might be guilty of corruption but a corrosive mind driven by hate is not in any way better than their corrupt minds. We shouldn't allow hate take over our minds irrespective of what our experiences are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by orogodoganyin(m): 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
sure... you have to be corrupt to be a Nigerian politician
iokpebholo:
We are saying d same thing sir,d trillions he commands today is a clear manifestation of how corrupt he is sir
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Staro: 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
Useless president
Foolish supporters
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Proudlytips: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
good
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by Samade7: 6:40pm On Jun 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Nonsensical. Someone that joined politics since inception of this 4th Republic. He's been in political offices since 1999-2019. Did he practiced his profession up to a decade? No. How did he now amass those wealth if not from Corruption. Namby-pamby judgement

Is he d only politician dat has houses at Ikoyi? Even ur corruption fighter no be Saint oga.
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by iokpebholo: 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
orogodoganyin:
sure... you have to be corrupt to be a Nigerian politician
God bless u sir......they are all corrupt

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by banio: 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

He was doing farming. Harvest and sell, his profit was one billion per year
Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by bilulu(m): 3:36am On Jun 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Maybe we should ask all politicians same questions, the likes of Tinubu, Amechi, and the likes because politics is all they have known

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Refuses To Grant Forfeiture Of Saraki’s Ikoyi Houses by BigIyanga: 6:13am On Jun 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Tell EFCC to come up with evidence linking loan repayment to Kwara state funds Roadside lawyers should have known this ... not to think of EFCC??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Is Not A Decent Man For Dragging Tinubu To Chicago Court - Temitope Ajayi / LASG Orders Immediate Closure Of Lekki Conservation Centre After Viral Video / North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.