Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

The 2 Easiest Ways To Make Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 2 Easiest Ways To Make Money Online (426 Views)

2 Easiest Way To Never Run Out Of Content Ideas Even As A Total Beginner / 2 Easiest Way To Make Money Online - Part 2 / The 2 Easiest Ways To Make Money Online - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 2 Easiest Ways To Make Money Online by yemionline(m): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
Now, let’s get something right

When I say “easiest” as seen in the subject line, I do not mean easy.

I am only using the word as a way of comparison to other ways of making money online.

So, with that being said:

Last week one of my newsletter subscribers sent this question to me , the article that follows was my response

So, based on what I know, I told him the 2 easiest ways for a Nigerian to start making money online as quickly as possible are:

(1) Online Freelancing (aka doing online jobs)

(2) Affiliate Marketing

Let me explain why:

If you are a broke person or someone with very little money to spare, then the way to go to start earning some money as quickly as possible is by doing online jobs.

This is also known as online freelancing.

What you are doing here is to help businesses and individuals so some online jobs like writing articles, transcribing, graphic design etc and getting paid.

With this, a broke person can start making $250, $400 etc a month very fast.

$250 now is about N100,000.

And all they need is a computer and internet connection.

Highly recommended for students, youth corpers and people who don’t have a lot of startup capital.

I know it works because I can confidently point to at least 100 people who.....

You can read the rest of the article here

https://dailyincomecoach.com.ng/the-two-easiest-ways-to-make-money-online/
Re: The 2 Easiest Ways To Make Money Online by yemionline(m): 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Re: The 2 Easiest Ways To Make Money Online by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
You people no dey fear God sha ..always selling crap to people who are broke already

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Secrete No Body Is Ever Going To Teach You In School / Make Over 200k Just By Referring Website Design To Us / Are You Connected To A Wifi And You Want To Know The Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.