Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

2 Easiest Way To Make Money Online - Part 2 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2 Easiest Way To Make Money Online - Part 2 (327 Views)

2 Easiest Way To Never Run Out Of Content Ideas Even As A Total Beginner / The 2 Easiest Ways To Make Money Online - Part 1 / The 2 Easiest Ways To Make Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Easiest Way To Make Money Online - Part 2 by NairaShops: 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
This is Part 2 of 2 Easiest Way To Make Money Online

Read Part 1 here => https://www.nairaland.com/6004329/2-easiest-ways-make-money

On the other hand, affiliate marketing is BIG and is more of a business than freelancing which is about jobs

Affiliate marketing is selling other people’s products and services for a percentage of the sales.

So, each time someone buys a product that you recommend, you get paid a commission

With a well setup affiliate marketing system, you still have to work but you can make money while you sleep and you can make far more money than online freelancing

You don’t really have to look far to see affiliates making $5,000 a month

And there are super affiliate marketers making as much as $2m a year online

You can literally become an affiliate for a HOST of things – digital products, physical products, offline services, personalized solutions, software, etc.

I prefer digital products though

The main skills required to become successful with affiliate marketing are traffic generation and marketing the products

It also requires some startup capital if you want to take it seriously which is what I expect of you

With affiliate marketing…you will need funds for things like:

– Domain ($10 a year)
– Hosting ($60 a year)
– Autoresponder (From $19 a month)
– Tracker (optional)
– Traffic (Depends)

That is like N100,000

The cost of domain, hosting and autoresponder can be lower or higher though depending on where you are buying from and the quantity.

For traffic, how much you will spend depends on how big you want to go

The reason why affiliate marketing comes ahead of models like information marketing or ecommerce is that with affiliate marketing, you don’t have to do anything about the product sourcing, creation or handling.

That is like 50% of your work done for you.

You only have to focus on marketing the products and getting your commissions

By the way, if you are just starting, you can make use of certain free traffic strategies to get rolling.

You can effectively promote your affiliate links and get start making money via:

– Whatsapp

– Facebook groups

– Twitter

– Instagram

Eventually, most people who start with online freelancing move on to other business models like affiliate marketing where they are able to make more money and have a lot of time to enjoy

If you are interested in affiliate marketing, click the link on my signature below

���

1 Like

Re: 2 Easiest Way To Make Money Online - Part 2 by TradingBinary(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
This is very informative guys
Re: 2 Easiest Way To Make Money Online - Part 2 by Theophinio(m): 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
NairaShops:
This is Part 2 of 2 Easiest Way To Make Money Online

Read Part 1 here => https://www.nairaland.com/6004329/2-easiest-ways-make-money

On the other hand, affiliate marketing is BIG and is more of a business than freelancing which is about jobs

Affiliate marketing is selling other people’s products and services for a percentage of the sales.

So, each time someone buys a product that you recommend, you get paid a commission

With a well setup affiliate marketing system, you still have to work but you can make money while you sleep and you can make far more money than online freelancing

You don’t really have to look far to see affiliates making $5,000 a month

And there are super affiliate marketers making as much as $2m a year online

You can literally become an affiliate for a HOST of things – digital products, physical products, offline services, personalized solutions, software, etc.

I prefer digital products though

The main skills required to become successful with affiliate marketing are traffic generation and marketing the products

It also requires some startup capital if you want to take it seriously which is what I expect of you

With affiliate marketing…you will need funds for things like:

– Domain ($10 a year)
– Hosting ($60 a year)
– Autoresponder (From $19 a month)
– Tracker (optional)
– Traffic (Depends)

That is like N100,000

The cost of domain, hosting and autoresponder can be lower or higher though depending on where you are buying from and the quantity.

For traffic, how much you will spend depends on how big you want to go

The reason why affiliate marketing comes ahead of models like information marketing or ecommerce is that with affiliate marketing, you don’t have to do anything about the product sourcing, creation or handling.

That is like 50% of your work done for you.

You only have to focus on marketing the products and getting your commissions

By the way, if you are just starting, you can make use of certain free traffic strategies to get rolling.

You can effectively promote your affiliate links and get start making money via:

– Whatsapp

– Facebook groups

– Twitter

– Instagram

Eventually, most people who start with online freelancing move on to other business models like affiliate marketing where they are able to make more money and have a lot of time to enjoy

If you are interested in affiliate marketing, click the link on my signature below

���

Boss
Please can you put me through on this
I need to learn Affiliate Marketing
Re: 2 Easiest Way To Make Money Online - Part 2 by NairaShops: 12:43pm On May 26, 2021
Click on the link on my signature below to contact me via whatsapp

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Tab E For Sale ( No Scratch But Screen Is Damaged) / "Over N50 Million Gone": Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Anambra / Cac Business Name Registration Querry.(advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.