Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

2 Easiest Way To Never Run Out Of Content Ideas Even As A Total Beginner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2 Easiest Way To Never Run Out Of Content Ideas Even As A Total Beginner (303 Views)

2 Easiest Way To Make Money Online - Part 2 / The 2 Easiest Ways To Make Money Online - Part 1 / The 2 Easiest Ways To Make Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Easiest Way To Never Run Out Of Content Ideas Even As A Total Beginner by ChinweAmaka19(f): 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
That sweet feeling when a stranger slides into your DM to praise your content creation skill?

It's something most, if not every content creator would love to feel.

If only it's impossible to run out of such awe-mazing contents...

If only the feeling will last forever...

If only we could be able to create and recreate such contents even as a Total Beginner?

So, what ways can a total beginner get good content ideas without spending a dime on content creation class?

1: You've probably heard/read about this before and waved it aside.

For new copywriters, you are asked to read and handcopy adcopies, sales copies of great copywriters for at least one month.

Same thing applies to new content creators, read books especially books on your particular field (e.g sales & marketing, personal development, health and fitness e.t.c)

I promise you, if you can do this for at least 1 hour daily...you won't run out of content ideas.

• You can pick one thing you learnt from your 1 hour read, write and explain it as a post and your audience will thank you.

• You can pick a sentence or paragraph that resonates with you from that book and write it as a post.

• You can choose to summarize your 1 hour read on your post daily.

See eeh, the possibility is endless!

And books? You can get free PDFs online. Just search for "free PDFs on...." Or "How to download free PDF's online".

I did this! I've done this!! I keep doing it daily. And if you've been following me for a while, you would have known that I don't joke with books!

Now, moving over to the 2nd Easiest Way to get content... It's actually simpler than the first one.

Do you want to know what it is?

Let me know in the comment section...Let's see who actually read the long post

P.S: Don't forget to follow this account for the part 2 of this content creation Masterclass.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Easiest Way To Never Run Out Of Content Ideas Even As A Total Beginner by kunlesehan(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nice write up

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: 2 Easiest Way To Never Run Out Of Content Ideas Even As A Total Beginner by OlasunkanmiSM(m): 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
This is really beautiful and very helpful

I can tell because I struggled with creating contents o line when I got start in my Sales and Marketing Business and practically what you just said helped me

One thing I want to add is

'Ask experts in the field'

I don't know why people feel to big or maybe it's pride to ask questions or for help from top people in their niche but it's one of the best advice ever to beginners

When you're not clear about a particular thing, ask top people you see for help.

Top people are mostly open to help people especially beginners

That's my own addition

Can't wait for what your number 2 will be �

1 Like

Re: 2 Easiest Way To Never Run Out Of Content Ideas Even As A Total Beginner by ColdSoldier(m): 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: 2 Easiest Way To Never Run Out Of Content Ideas Even As A Total Beginner by ChinweAmaka19(f): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
kunlesehan:
Nice write up

Thanks for sharing

Thanks for reading and engaging. Glad you got value.

1 Like

Re: 2 Easiest Way To Never Run Out Of Content Ideas Even As A Total Beginner by ChinweAmaka19(f): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
Thank you so much for your contribution. The number 2 will be out in few minutes.

OlasunkanmiSM:
This is really beautiful and very helpful

I can tell because I struggled with creating contents o line when I got start in my Sales and Marketing Business and practically what you just said helped me

One thing I want to add is

'Ask experts in the field'

I don't know why people feel to big or maybe it's pride to ask questions or for help from top people in their niche but it's one of the best advice ever to beginners

When you're not clear about a particular thing, ask top people you see for help.

Top people are mostly open to help people especially beginners

That's my own addition

Can't wait for what your number 2 will be �

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Staff Commits Suicide In Sapele / Make Money When You Watch Youtube Videos (not The Method You Are Used To) / Prevention And Detection Of Fraud With Background Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.