Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters (79751 Views)

Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral / Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times / "You Have A Serious Weight Problem" — Trump Mocks Man At His Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
tot:

For the thing to have pained you this much, it definitely hit home. Well, as you live in a zoo, you know what that makes you, right?

The joke is on u dummy
Its open season on you, if its not babdits , its terrorist, if not them, its security operatives , ur dumb senators sold u out for just $10m,
Most of u can't think anyway,
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by AsawanaDgreat: 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Our tweeting president
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by tot(f): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
StaffofOrayan:

The joke is on u dummy
Its open season on you, if its not babdits , its terrorist, if not them, its security operatives , ur dumb senators sold u out for just $10m,
Most of u can't think anyway,
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by justli: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
tot:

A person who refers to their country as a zoo and praises a person that calls their home country a shithole....what should such a person be called if not a F.O.O.L?!

Or maybe you you can try and point out the lies for is,

Is the country not a shithole?

2020, electricity supply 3kw. Federal roads, broken.

Inner street roads, none existent.

Hospitals, God help you

Schools, no lab, zero research, zero innovations, archaic teaching in an over crowded hall...

Police stations, God help you

Prison, Never wish it on your worst enemy.

Water supply, zero water supply, save those living in the heart of the nations capital.

Security, virtually 100 Nigerians die every single day, 365 days, to either Jihadist, herdsmen, bandits,...

Job employment, youths are roaming hopelessly with no light in sight

We can pretend , but if any of you have sense, you should be thankful of Trump for helping call out your failed govt.

It's a shithole country. If we still manage 3000kw with a population of 200million, don't you think your leaders are animals?

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

And who told you that I voted for Buhari?
Don't judge people before you know them, avoid using someone else's opinion to evaluate people. It makes it harder for you to really know them. You don't know me, yet you generalized.

Its a pattern, Buharists have a warped way of reasoning. Their hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.
With all the beheadings n killings in Nigeria, Nigerians need to shut da hell up

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by sowilli: 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2020
Abfinest007:
Trump u are finished .opponent must bring his a game to defeat an incumbent thats what ronmey is doing. Trump is becoming foolish fighting everyone
1)british prime minister
2)france president
3)germany councillor
you think he is actually fighting? When Trump speaks does he sound like he is going to loose. These protests could be political but I tell you the timing is wrong.
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by foleskay(m): 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lol. I don't know why most buhari supporters are against trump? Trump and buhari no be mate abeg. Mk u na face your clueless bubu, and leave trump alone. Its not asif they support t black life matters oo, its the policy of trump against Muslims that make those buharists to hate him

Trump is not an hypocrite, just because he's not holding placards shouting black life matters doesn't make him a racist. Most of those whites shouting and protesting up and down calling for black equality are d real hypocrite, because deep down their minds they still have deep resentments for blacks. After all, those black Americans also hate Black Africans.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]

Awon "CNN told us to hate Trump"
He he he
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by tot(f): 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
justli:

Hospitals, God help you

Schools, no lab, zero research, zero innovations, archaic teaching in an over crowded hall...

Water supply, zero water supply, save those living in the heart of the nations capital.

Security, virtually 100 Nigerians die every single day, 365 days, to either Jihadist, herdsmen, bandits,...

We can pretend , but if any of you have sense, you should be thankful of Trump for helping call out your failed govt.

It's a shithole country. If we still manage 3000kw with a population of 200million, don't you think your leaders are animals?

You probably should help Trump write his manifesto, where you can properly insult the whole continent. Mschew.

As I tell folks like you always quick to abuse their country, why not just denounce your citizenship and let's hear word? Jeez.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by bereto(m): 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
Abfinest007:
Trump u are finished .opponent must bring his a game to defeat an incumbent thats what ronmey is doing. Trump is becoming foolish fighting everyone
1)british prime minister
2)france president
3)germany councillor
4) WHO
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by salford1: 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2020
Blackmoran:
Hate him or like him, he is the most honest president America ever had.... Doesn't care about political correctness says it as he feel it. Called Africa a shit hole, and majority of people in Africa are angry about that, and this same people won't mind traveling through the red sea to migrate to the most racists country. I laugh how the media keep manipulating you... When would people start to see the world for what it is instead of lying to each other....
Did you say honest grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA631bMT9g8

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by MOnkeyBabe(f): 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lubumbashi:
He has got to go.
BABa has tried, 4 yeaRs no easy. He has a jOvial and likeable peRSonality. FiRm, but shouldn't be at LOGGeRHeaDs with everyone.
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Queenkofoworola:
my points
Trump reduced the unemployment in black community.
Trump building a wall and preventing illegal immigrants, will provide more jobs for black people.
Trump prison reform is helping majority of black people to come out of prison.
Trump improved the economy better than Obama.

How on earth can you call Trump racist.

PLEASE COUNTER THESE POINTS DONT CHANGE TOPIC.
So many of your point here are debatable no doubt about it, Trump has been doing great economically, I don't dispute the fact, but for you saying Trump improve the economy better than Obama, I won't take that from you.

For 2019, the data shows an annual average growth of 2.3%, ending the year at 2.1% for the fourth quarter.

This is significantly less than the 5.5% peak achieved in the second quarter of 2014 during the Obama presidency.

And if you go further back, there were times in the 1950s and 1960s when GDP growth was even higher.

I'm vast in knowledge than you bro, I know what I'm saying.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Smartypant: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
foleskay:

You're d mofo here. Push him and go now, asif you're eligible to vote in d US.

I have been voting in US County wide, State Wide and General elections before your drunkard father got your shit-hole mother pregnant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Golan007: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2020
Queenkofoworola:
was Trump wrong on Nigeria being a sh!thole country?

Actually, he meant your parents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Skepticus: 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2020
Corroro:
While people are mocking people me I'm here smiling cos FCMB just paid me 1k for opening an account and funding it.

How is that possible?

Nigerian banks that are stingy and exploitative
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Its a pattern, Buharists have a warped way of reasoning. Their hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.
With all the beheadings n killings in Nigeria, Nigerians need to shut da hell up
Bros with due respect, I don't do that, please count me out of this Buharist of a thing. Yes I'm a Muslim but with difference.

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Golan007: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
justli:

Hospitals, God help you

Last last you are still in Awka.

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by foleskay(m): 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2020
Queenkofoworola:
thank you.
Biden "you ain't black"

Imagine that they want to defund the police.
America needs Trump !!!!
No mind those buharists. I dey your back. Continue giving them back to back
They dare not defund d police. Those mass shooting will triple
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by RPG2020(m): 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
That's na nigga Trump leave it or take it ma nigga Donald
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
All you doodle heads claiming Trump can't shut up and ignore, y'all know no dote about U.S. politics right now. One man who has vowed to take out the deep state has got 90% of the media against him reporting lies and propaganda.
Trump's greatest weapons are his results and his own news cast on Twitter for his base. It's his fightback and key to re-election. Else we'd only have lies swirling around unchecked.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Golan007: 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
RealMrNigerD:
All you doodle heads claiming Trump can't shut up and ignore, y'all know no dote about U.S. politics right now. One man who has vowed to take out the deep state has got 90% of the media against him reporting lies and propaganda.
Trump's greatest weapons are his results and his own news cast on Twitter for his base. It's his fightback and key to re-election. Else we'd only have lies swirling around unchecked.

It hasn't occurred to you that Trump would lose the 202p presidential election?
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by CrazyOptimist: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
Why are some Nigerians supporting Trump?
Give me just one reason.
I wouldn't be surprised if your support is a result of what your Pastor told you that Obama is the antichrist, Trump is God's elect, Covid 19 vaccine is 666 and 5G is the devil's tool for monitoring people.
Later you will say you sef go school.

By the way, has the ventilators he promised arrived?
I don't know why he keeps mentioning Nigeria and ventilators in his speeches these days.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by xenoo(m): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
DeckXavier:
I swear, him papa money long.
Na 10k dollars he loan from him papa wey him kon turn to 2.1billion dollars. What a genius!
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Golan007:

It hasn't occurred to you that Trump would lose the 202p presidential election?
Sure if you're watching CNN and leftist media. Reality is on the ground, friend not fake polls or propaganda. You should have learnt a thing from 2016 which was before he even delivered on the job.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by xenoo(m): 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lubumbashi:
He has got to go.
USA is not like Nigeria where rigging is the order of the day. The silent majority are the ones behind trump. The guy will still win again. Even without the black american votes.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Favoritedealer: 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
foleskay:

That's is a racist remark by biden. He's using american blacks to play politics. All white are the same, most of them ate racist, even joe biden. Its a shame d protesters have turned it against trump, asif he was d one that ordered d killing of Floyd. D state where d killing took place is even in democrats controlled minessota.
Someone sees you as less than a human being and you're going through all of this trouble to defend him,I hope one day you'll see the degradation and embarrassment in that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

So many of your point here are debatable no doubt about it, Trump has been doing great economically, I don't dispute the fact, but for you saying Trump improve the economy better than Obama, I won't take that from you.

For 2019, the data shows an annual average growth of 2.3%, ending the year at 2.1% for the fourth quarter.

This is significantly less than the 5.5% peak achieved in the second quarter of 2014 during the Obama presidency.

And if you go further back, there were times in the 1950s and 1960s when GDP growth was even higher.

I'm vast in knowledge than you bro, I know what I'm saying.
Oga you don't know what you're saying. Trump's a businessman not loyal to the powers that be and he brought economic reforms for blue collars, tax policies and America first policies that brought all the investors Obama's policies chased away back to the U.S. The economic boom in the U.S. is tied to stabilization which brough more investors and all that happened only under Trump. Nothing to do with Obama. Go do your research, economies grow by investors.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Aladdin1(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Alas! Americans elected a racist madman as president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Favoritedealer: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
ChristineC:
continue deceiving yourself on the alters of sanctimony while your home country have serially produced complete doofuses for decades, yet we don't see all these vigorous misyarn. you will be alright in time.
You see why I said you're unintelligent, they call black trumpers like you asslickers over here because you relentlessly disgrace the African in you by supporting a white supremacist who waste no time in showing his disgust for your kind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by justli: 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Golan007:

Last last you are still in Awka.

I actually live in Abuja. And maybe a far better live than you'd dream of.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram / UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets / Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.