Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters (79694 Views)

Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral / Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times / "You Have A Serious Weight Problem" — Trump Mocks Man At His Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by akigbemaru: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

If that should be the case, here are the achievements of President Obama.
1 – Rescued the country from the Great Recession, cutting the unemployment rate from 10% to 4.7% over six years

2 – Signed the Affordable Care Act which provided health insurance to over 20 million uninsured Americans

3 – Ended the war in Iraq

4 – Ordered for the capture and killing of Osama Bin Laden

5 – Passed the $787 billion America Recovery and Reinvestment Act to spur economic growth during the Great Recession

6 – Supported the LGBT community's fight for marriage equality

7 – Commuted the sentences of nearly 1200 drug offenders to reverse “unjust and outdated prison sentences"

8 – Saved the U.S. auto industry

9 – Helped put the U.S. ontrack for energy independence by 2020

10 – Began the drawdown of troops in Afghanistan

11 – Signed the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals allowing as many as 5 million people living in the U.S. illegally to avoid deportation and receive work permits

12 –Signed the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act to re-regulate the financial sector

13 – Dropped the veteran homeless rate by 50 percent

14 – Reversed Bush-era torture policies

15 – Began the process of normalizing relations with Cuba

16 – Increased Department of Veteran Affairs funding

17 – Signed the Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility, and Disclosure Act

18 – Boosted fuel efficiency standards for cars

19 – Improved school nutrition with the Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act

20 – Repealed the military's “Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy

21 – Signed the Hate Crimes Prevention Act, making it a federal crime to assault anyone based on sexual or gender identification

22 – Helped negotiate the landmark Iran Nuclear Deal

23 – He signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act to combat pay discrimination against women

24 – Nominated Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court, making her the first Hispanic ever to serve as a justice

25 – Supported veterans through a $78 billion tuition assistance GI bill

26 – Won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009 “for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples"

27 – Launched My Brother's Keeper, a White House initiative designed to help young minorities achieve their full potential

28 – Expanded embryonic stem cell research leading to groundbreaking work in areas including spinal injury treatment and cancer
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by shogsmania: 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
Favoritedealer:

Lol ,I'm a buffalo boy o,i've lived there for 12years currently in naija with my family.
Enjoy your holidays bro,I came back September last year going back when the border opens and things calm down, na there my people dey,una buffalo boys no dey gree na,I visited Burchfield Penney Art Center once and that's it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

If that should be the case, here are the achievements of President Obama.
1 – Rescued the country from the Great Recession, cutting the unemployment rate from 10% to 4.7% over six years

2 – Signed the Affordable Care Act which provided health insurance to over 20 million uninsured Americans

3 – Ended the war in Iraq

4 – Ordered for the capture and killing of Osama Bin Laden

5 – Passed the $787 billion America Recovery and Reinvestment Act to spur economic growth during the Great Recession

6 – Supported the LGBT community's fight for marriage equality

7 – Commuted the sentences of nearly 1200 drug offenders to reverse “unjust and outdated prison sentences"

8 – Saved the U.S. auto industry

9 – Helped put the U.S. ontrack for energy independence by 2020

10 – Began the drawdown of troops in Afghanistan

11 – Signed the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals allowing as many as 5 million people living in the U.S. illegally to avoid deportation and receive work permits

12 –Signed the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act to re-regulate the financial sector

13 – Dropped the veteran homeless rate by 50 percent

14 – Reversed Bush-era torture policies

15 – Began the process of normalizing relations with Cuba

16 – Increased Department of Veteran Affairs funding

17 – Signed the Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility, and Disclosure Act

18 – Boosted fuel efficiency standards for cars

19 – Improved school nutrition with the Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act

20 – Repealed the military's “Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy

21 – Signed the Hate Crimes Prevention Act, making it a federal crime to assault anyone based on sexual or gender identification

22 – Helped negotiate the landmark Iran Nuclear Deal

23 – He signed the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act to combat pay discrimination against women

24 – Nominated Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court, making her the first Hispanic ever to serve as a justice

25 – Supported veterans through a $78 billion tuition assistance GI bill

26 – Won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009 “for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples"

27 – Launched My Brother's Keeper, a White House initiative designed to help young minorities achieve their full potential

28 – Expanded embryonic stem cell research leading to groundbreaking work in areas including spinal injury treatment and cancer
Obama saved USA from Great Recession hahahahaha what a joke. grin grin

Stop watching fake news like CNN etc.

6 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by jaxxy(m): 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
Abfinest007:
Trump u are finished .opponent must bring his a game to defeat an incumbent thats what ronmey is doing. Trump is becoming foolish fighting everyone
1)british prime minister
2)france president
3)germany councillor

Atleast he’s not fake like sm of the others we know. Trump is not a politician. He says it as it is.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by newsboi: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
Can bubu tweet not to talk of mocking PDP? wailers over to you
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by akilo1: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
Abfinest007:
Trump u are finished .opponent must bring his a game to defeat an incumbent thats what ronmey is doing. Trump is becoming foolish fighting everyone
1)british prime minister
2)france president
3)germany councillor
even myself he dey fight me grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by ChristineC: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
Favoritedealer:

He's father was worth billions of dollar,he didn't have to work for anything, he just ran their family estate,they own the biggest golf resort in the world,a winery,construction company, real estate management and development, hospitality, retail,online shopping etc.
I've visited the trump tower in Manhattan and it is ridiculously luxurious it's being there for like 50 years and that's only a small part of his inheritance.
So dude is a brat
and what's wrong with being a brat?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
Favoritedealer:

You shouldn't have gone through all that trouble for him,the guy doesn't know anything, he's just fishing
but you can counter my facts. And you called me an "he" when there is Queen in my name. Hahahah grin
Dumb boy

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by lexy2014: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
[b]

Trump is ahead of them, he’s being protected by the US Army and not State Security or else, he would have been killed

Oga, y u de talk lie now?

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Favoritedealer: 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
Queenkofoworola:
hahahahah grin
Please stop being stupid.
Use Google to fact-check my points for Trump..
I don't need anything to fact check your points because they're bogus,a white supremacist with the watchword "Let's make America white again " that's all anybody that has a vivid imagination needs to know.
Obviously you're just like a bot,you don't know better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by shogsmania: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
Favoritedealer:

Lol ,I'm a buffalo boy o,i've lived there for 12years currently in naija with my family.
Damn bro,citizen right,only been there for 3 years.

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
To be candid this is the most worsest President United States of America ever produced .This is one of the reasons why house of Representative impeached well I crossed my legs watching. Another election is around the corner let's wait and see if you will win this time around. Please barman give me two cartons of Beer let me enjoy myself. Thank you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Angelfrost(m): 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
See how potential immigrants are just foaming in the mouth on top Trump matter... Chai...

I have never seen a set of individuals show so much misplaced passion and priorities over another nation's issues, and feel so less concerned or half assed about those of their own nation.

I used to seriously take offense when my late uncle said my generation of Nigerian youths is hopelessly vacuous and without direction. I think I owe his memory a long apology!!! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
Queenkofoworola:
Obama saved USA from Great Recession hahahahaha what a joke. grin grin

Stop watching fake news like CNN etc.
I don't argue based on sentiment, I rather argue with fact, this matter doesn't acquire much argument, I hope you are vibrant enough to dispute my fact, with enough proof from you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by foleskay(m): 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
Favoritedealer:

He's father was worth billions of dollar,he didn't have to work for anything, he just ran their family estate,they own the biggest golf resort in the world,a winery,construction company, real estate management and development, hospitality, retail,online shopping etc.
I've visited the trump tower in Manhattan and it is ridiculously luxurious it's being there for like 50 years and that's only a small part of his inheritance.
So dude is a brat
Lol. That's why he said during his 2016 campaign that, his father loaned him a :'small 1million dollars to start a business. I guess he was expecting more.

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
foleskay:
Despite the media backlash of trump and many propaganda against him, he's still very unbouyed. He still maintains his brute and outspoken personality. Many other world leaders would have bowed to pressure of d partisan media and play into their gallery, but he still hold his head in high esteem. I see him winning again, cos he's so confident and it seems his support bases is still intact, if not he would have been feeling sober and making move for reconciliation.
He's still one of d most outspoken US president ever, perhaps Side by side with Lincoln in terms of being outspoken. Dude can talk for hours without mincing words. He would surely roast Biden in any presidential debate, biden that couldn't middle up to sentences without pausing.

Trump till 2024.
if you Want to be successful in anything you must have the ability to handle pressure.
Donald Trump(2015).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
Favoritedealer:

I don't need anything to fact check your points because they're bogus,a white supremacist with the watchword "Let's make America white again " that's all anybody that has a vivid imagination needs to know.
Obviously you're just like a bot,you don't know better
and Trump reduced black unemployment to the lowest?
You don't have a point grin

Trump still 2024.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Favoritedealer: 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
ChristineC:
and what's wrong with being a brat?
The fact that you can ask me that question sums up a simple fact, you're not intelligent enough to understand even if I explained to you, I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
lexy2014:

Oga, y u de talk lie now?

Lie?

You saw the sniper wielding soldiers marching to the White House during the protest?

Lol or you think trump’s security details is only those men in suits with dark glasses, calm down if you wanna learn, look beyond the media

Peace
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
Favoritedealer:

You shouldn't have gone through all that trouble for him,the guy doesn't know anything, he's just fishing
Thank you bros, the way some said educated guys argue sometimes, you just have to keep quiet for their level of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by foleskay(m): 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
Smartypant:
Anyone that doesn't kiss Trump's ass is bad. What a delusional idiot this Trump is.
MOFO has got to go in Nov.
You're d mofo here. Push him and go now, asif you're eligible to vote in d US.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Favoritedealer: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
foleskay:

Lol. That's why he said during his 2016 campaign that, his father loaned him a :'small 1million dollars to start a business. I guess he was expecting more.
It was later reported he got a $60.7m loan from his father. As at 2018 he received at least $418m from his father's empire.
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by oluwamile(m): 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
Diesel1:
I guess you want him to be dumb like your president
France,UK,Spain all get president,and they are doing well,no noise
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Malawian(m): 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Trump is a realist. He says his mind and means his mind. If he has so failed, they will have been eager to meet him at the polls, but what do we see? They are busy formenting one crisis after another.

Las las, na Obama go help Biden do debate. Otherwise, Trump go fry am like stew wey dem put curry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Thank you bros, the way some said educated guys argue sometimes, you just have to keep quiet for their level of ignorance.
and you can't counter my point.
Ignorant master
Trump for 2020.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by nestkojex(m): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
It's crazy. However I will still advocate that Nigerians leave this country and go to the United States. It is too far better than Nigeria no matter how much Trump it's black.
Relocate to USA or Canada. Our corporation can help you.
GRE and TOEFL are very predictable. That's why you can pass with ease when you try to dymistify the test.
Try to practice every for at least 4 weeks. Use Official Guide and try Manhattan. They are there best.
You can thank me later
You can get GRE and TOEFL for just N45000 formerly N40000 from us. No more N50000
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
oluwamile:
France,UK,Spain all get president,and they are doing well,no noise
UK has president

Trump still 2024 please these people have no point.

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by justli: 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Favoritedealer:

It's unintelligence, I understand why white supremacists like himself could support him but Nigerians supporting him is embarrassing, my caucasian friends call Nigeria asslickers with classic Stockholm syndrome when I show them nairaland trumpers

Fascist like you believe people can't have divergence opinion and that is the real problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram / UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.