Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters (79750 Views)

Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral / Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times / "You Have A Serious Weight Problem" — Trump Mocks Man At His Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by blowjohn(m): 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2020
Zendinho:
Pride goeth before fall.....

A global racist....

I see a new president in the white house comes November.

China and North Korea to fast track this prophesy.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by akin9ja78(m): 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
Abfinest007:
Trump u are finished

No I think you are finished

8 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
Despite the high number of people who are against trump the man still win the election.Who are his unknown supporters? Is it the KKK racist group?

1 Like

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by fatymore(f): 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, your Yoruba self grin

Abi eri n'kan bayi

Ojami ko won rara grin
lol....I don't want the mood to ban me and I am wack when it comes to writing Yoruba
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Justiceleague1: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Abfinest007:
Trump u are finished

Shattap

5 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Sammy07: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
fatymore:
lol....I don't want the mood to ban me and I am wack when it comes to writing Yoruba

Okay ma'am
Ajé áwá cool
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by fatymore(f): 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sammy07:

Okay ma'am
Ajé áwá cool

Amin daddy wa
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Favoritedealer: 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
DeckXavier:
I swear, him papa money long.
He's father was worth billions of dollar,he didn't have to work for anything, he just ran their family estate,they own the biggest golf resort in the world,a winery,construction company, real estate management and development, hospitality, retail,online shopping etc.
I've visited the trump tower in Manhattan and it is ridiculously luxurious it's being there for like 50 years and that's only a small part of his inheritance.
So dude is a brat

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Corroro: 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
While people are mocking people me I'm here smiling cos FCMB just paid me 1k for opening an account and funding it.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Kenn55: 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
Romney should be happy he is not in Nigeria and be challenging the president this way. Otherwise by now, EFCC, DSS, ICPC,Police, High court, Supreme court and even Amadioha would have been on his case now grin
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Bamz(m): 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
I saw this on Twitter. While I know elections are not won on online polls, the divisiveness and tension in the USA may just tilt in favour of Biden where the majority are content with 'anyone but Trump' .

Romney was matching for equality, I really did not think that should have been politicised.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
Favoritedealer:

The problem with nairalanders is a low self esteem and a desperate attempt to belong, any african with a brain will not support trump and by the way 99.9% of them have never being to the USA so they just rely on the hogwash they hear from the media.trump has been openly racist for as long as I can remember.
A man purposely placed your country on a immigration ban in an attempt to deny you from entering his country and you're singing his praise,that is a new form of low self esteem.
[/s] so banning a lawless country is now racist.

8 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by mordred44: 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
Teebilion:
Lets decide , Hit like if you want trump for a Second term , Share if you don’t

All of those apart , Trump is a Racist
u leave ur con3 palava dey chuk mouth 4 anoda pesin own....weldon sa
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Smartypant: 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
Anyone that doesn't kiss Trump's ass is bad. What a delusional idiot this Trump is.
MOFO has got to go in Nov.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
Bamz:
I saw this on Twitter
remember in 2016 Hillary won all the polls and nobody gave Trump a chance. So remember 28k is not the total population for USA.

Trump 2020 !!!

10 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Well, the difference is clear. Trump is not a leader, he is good in talking than being proactive.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by NuelNuelTT(m): 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Can't this Trump just keep quiet? must he react to everything?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Corporate2020: 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
NORSYK:
The head slammers are coming to tell us how their votes from northern and western Nigeria will give Joe Biden victory

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally balanced.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
Smartypant:
Anyone that doesn't kiss Trump's ass is bad. What a delusional idiot this Trump is.
MOFO has got to go in Nov.
Trump 2020.
Please to cry

4 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Corporate2020:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally balanced.
Biden that can't remember anything.
Trump 2020

7 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by salford1: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
What is Trump's problem. I wish I have that meme that says "always resist the urge to shalaye" grin
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
politics is the same all over the world. politicians playing on the intelligence of the gullible masses

12 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
oluwamile:
.this guy is the definition of a racist,how he became president sef,na only God know
,He talks too much a president,talks anyhow
How I wonder what time he use in thinking and planning for govt when all he does is to tweet everyday
I like someone like trump who doesn't hide reality in any circumstance because of personal interests not like others who would smile at your face and laugh behind you. Racism isn't only in police brutality, racism is even more severe in employment, social security, salary - wage earnings, equality etc don't be deceived these white protesters are white democrats who want trump out of office, they usually use black people to get into office because they're minority that face racism . White people feel threatened by blacks population uprising in USA because of job, security, equality, freedom the same way south Africans feel threatened by Africans from Africa taking jobs, women, equality etc. We need to fix Nigeria so that we don't cry of ill treatment from people who think they're more superior just because you live in their country.

12 Likes

NuelNuelTT:
Can't this Trump just keep quiet? must he react to everything?
but you complain when buhari doesn't react to anything.
Trump 2020

5 Likes

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by salford1: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Abfinest007:
Trump u are finished .opponent must bring his a game to defeat an incumbent thats what ronmey is doing. Trump is becoming foolish fighting everyone
1)british prime minister
2)france president
3)germany councillor
You forgot Canadian and Mexican PM.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Cantonese: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
oluwamile:
.this guy is the definition of a racist,how he became president sef,na only God know
,He talks too much a president,talks anyhow
How I wonder what time he use in thinking and planning for govt when all he does is to tweet everyday

Let's remove the log in our own eyes here first. Let the Americans face their matter. Our own here needs more serious attention.

Cheers.
Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Corporate2020: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
TANTUMERGO007:
Muslims go soon come cry for this thread lmao

Sorry, it's your Pastors that have been crying since lockdown stopped tithes, offerings and free pusssies (Biodun Gucci Fatoyinbo)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Smartypant: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
Queenkofoworola:
Trump 2020.
Please to cry
[/s]

Pls go to bed Kid.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Mccullum: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
NORSYK:
The head slammers are coming to tell us how their votes from northern and western Nigeria will give Joe Biden victory

Look at this slowpoke who doesn't understand his religion very well, even Abraham, Moses and Jesus and others worshiped their creator with their on floor...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Blackmoran(m): 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hate him or like him, he is the most honest president America ever had.... Doesn't care about political correctness says it as he feel it. Called Africa a shit hole, and majority of people in Africa are angry about that, and this same people won't mind traveling through the red sea to migrate to the most racists country. I laugh how the media keep manipulating you... When would people start to see the world for what it is instead of lying to each other....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters by Abfinest007(m): 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
salford1:
You forgot Canadian PM.
thanks for reminding me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram / UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets / Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.