Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown (57790 Views)

Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by adadike(f): 9:31am On Jun 09, 2020
dustmalik:

There is no lie there. It's just the plain and simple truth.

The headline is in order. Can you tell us why Anambra Fathers are raping their own daughters anyhow? I mean, 80 cases during the lockdown period alone. That's a lot, man.

No fewer than 80 rape cases were recorded in various parts of Anambra State during the COVID-19 lockdown between April and May

"said there were only 32 cases of rape in her ministry before the lockdown.
She said, “Sexual violence has become the order of the day, especially during this period of lockdown.

“The most worrisome is that some fathers raped their daughters more during the lockdown. In most cases, fathers who rape their daughters threaten to kill them if they report.
that's the worst lie ever and a big taboo. Unconfirmed news, nairaland mods rushed it to front page

1 Like

Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Crochet: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2020
I have nothing to say anything is possible in Nijah I won't rather say the news is fake or real.

2 Likes

Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Blackmoran(m): 9:31am On Jun 09, 2020
Any body who believe this story, would believe in anything,
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by James4bright(m): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2020
Esseite:

Nope it wasn't a study, but rather an assumption from a grant seeker.. not even a single evidence to back it up rather just alleged claims brought to the foundation not police.

She said not less than 80 cases of rape? Isn't that the dumbest thing I've heard. She just exaggerated shit or who ever made that editorial did either, just to make that state look bad.

If there were proofs backing up her proclamation, then it would have been more appropriate.
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by hammerpP: 9:32am On Jun 09, 2020
FAKE NEWS.

FATHERS RAPE THEIR DAUGHTER, YET NO SINGLE CASE WAS MENTIONED.

IT SEEMS AFONJA MEDIA ARE TRYING TO NORMALISE INCEST THAT HAPPEN IN THEIR SW REGION.

1 Like

Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by semyman: 9:33am On Jun 09, 2020
SecretSpy666:
Lying against your people just to get funds and support from UN is a grave sin. This woman is a pathological liar angry
Just confirming how criminally minded you all have become

4 Likes

Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by hammerpP: 9:34am On Jun 09, 2020
IF ANY SUCH THING HAPPENED, WE SHOULD AT LEAST GET ONE CASE.

WAT WE HAVE HERE IS ON AFONJA SITTING DOWN AND DREAMING OF INCEST, WITH ANAMBRA AS CHOICE LOCATION.

NIGERIANS SHOULD KNOW WEN YORUBA PEOPLE HAVE STARTED LIEING.

AFONJA THIRD WORLD, FAKE NEWS
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Strangebuttrue(m): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2020
this is pathetic
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Briteiyobo1(m): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2020
Igbo amaka

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by realstars: 9:34am On Jun 09, 2020
dustmalik:

There is no lie there. It's just the plain and simple truth.

The headline is in order. Can you tell us why Anambra Fathers are raping their own daughters anyhow? I mean, 80 cases during the lockdown period alone. That's a lot, man.

No fewer than 80 rape cases were recorded in various parts of Anambra State during the COVID-19 lockdown between April and May

"said there were only 32 cases of rape in her ministry before the lockdown.
She said, “Sexual violence has become the order of the day, especially during this period of lockdown.

“The most worrisome is that some fathers raped their daughters more during the lockdown. In most cases, fathers who rape their daughters threaten to kill them if they report.
I Think Not 80 Fathers But 80 Rapeist, And Some Fathers,
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Drizzy5001(m): 9:35am On Jun 09, 2020
Smartypant:
[s][/s]

Yeah keep consoling yourself with that lie. Hope you are not a product of one of these rapes.
ugly bastard, e pain am grin
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by hardeyincah(m): 9:35am On Jun 09, 2020
Shegs12345:
Abeg which kind lie b dis

A lie with punch source, Oya sue punch na if u can. Stop supporting molestation and rape abeg.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 09, 2020
timekeeper1:
Chai mrvitalis and must see this..

Is this how Biafra will be when they finally get it

See future SE turning into India

By

foleskay
What do you expect from nyammiri Igbos?
They're legends when it comes to incestuous sex. Its in ibo land you see fathers digging their daughters, brother digging his sisters, cousins having sex, Infact all sorts of abominable acts happen in potopoto republic, thats y they're always look for every means to excape down west every morning. Very soon now you guys would need pass or visas to migrate down west.

Some tribes in Nigeria marry their first cousins. Just face your own. Nobody holy pass.
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Justbehave(m): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2020
And na only she see all of them? Kontinue
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by 900winer(m): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2020
Na dem cheesy dey no dey disappoint... grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Strangebuttrue(m): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2020
Drizzy5001:
And some stupid, cone-headed, Ugly tribal -marked, noisy , skull mining afonja , will want me to believe this . grin if na 4 rape matter na Edo state dey lead .
followed by anambra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Gabkosh: 9:36am On Jun 09, 2020
, what is going on in Anambala kikikikikikiki. Una rape una own daughters for fun cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by SweetCunt97(f): 9:37am On Jun 09, 2020
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44.... What kinda bullshit headline did you guys push to the Frontpage As in like, really??

WTF is wrong with you people? Seems you guys enter tribalistic banter and divides going on in this ya silly platform huh?

Seun it seem you feeling really comfortable thinking another platform won't rise up and thrash yours eh? OK continue leaving wack Mods to push nonsense to Frontpage ok
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 09, 2020
Anambra? It can't be, our tradition conderms such it is an abomination .Op i have a message for you below, change the word racism to tribalism.

Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Gabkosh: 9:38am On Jun 09, 2020
brightdestiny96:

Some tribes in Nigeria marry their first cousins. Just face your own. Nobody holy pass.
Even in igboland, they marry their daughters too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by delpee(f): 9:38am On Jun 09, 2020
Sadly this happens everywhere going by news reports especially in recent times.
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by kenyguy(m): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2020
Just passing

1 Like

Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Gabkosh: 9:40am On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
SweetCunt97:
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44.... What kinda bullshit headline did you guys push to the Frontpage As in like, really??

WTF is wrong with you people? Seems you guys enter tribalistic banter and divides going on in this ya silly platform huh?

Seun it seem you feeling really comfortable thinking another platform won't rise up and thrash yours eh? OK continue leaving wack Mods to push nonsense to Frontpage ok
[/s]Sharap, you won't say this if it comes from another region. You people atrocities must be exposed. Stop crying victim.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by tfelicityk(m): 9:40am On Jun 09, 2020
It is well... People are really dying in silence...

God please bless us with contentment...
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Drizzy5001(m): 9:41am On Jun 09, 2020
Strangebuttrue:
followed by anambra
shut up, All these stories are all lies
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by alfredilly: 9:41am On Jun 09, 2020
Shegs12345:
Igbo can't conceal their tribal sentiment which makes them jump into defense of any ignominious news pertaining their region. Why this? People should be civilized for once. This was a report from credible body.

Meanwhile, you guys will quickly criticize everything about other tribes. You paint your leaders as saint and you all go about criticizing Tinubu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by lordatkinson07(m): 9:42am On Jun 09, 2020
Idles minds are DEVIL's work-shop
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Passionate1(m): 9:42am On Jun 09, 2020
Sniff out clues, get your facts right and nail d mothafuckersssss. . .
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:43am On Jun 09, 2020
Shegs12345:
Are you from Anambra State
Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by pmoye(m): 9:43am On Jun 09, 2020
No to poor toxic-feminist driven reportage against men and fatherhood.

It is a lie until they single out those cases. This sounds more like a toxic-feminist attempt at discrediting fatherhood. It is almost like trying to pass a message across that fathers shouldn't be allowed access to their own daughters.

That is the message these people are trying to pass across... But on that basis also, I wonder if women should be allowed to take care of their sons, especially with many mothers so fond of bathing naked with their sons. If we must discuss these things let us approach it from a balanced point of view. The video of a woman sucking a baby's d.i.ck recently was decried by men, and most men didn't start saying mothers are now violators. But when it comes to sick men being caught violating their daughters, then the agenda-pushers immediately start their equivocal reportage to whitelist all other men. If any man/woman is a molester and rapist, let him/her be handled promptly and severely (from life to death sentence, such persons are not fit to live in the society of men). Enough with the toxic undertone of sponsoring a campaign against all men.

And let's see, more men are being caught because the policing attention is 100% on men. All mothers that bath naked, touch or play with their sons' d.i.c.k and even do much worse than these will be coming to light the moment their's a balanced policing attention on both men and women.

I have female colleagues and friends; if we are having friendly conversation and they decide to touch me in any way ...in the chest, hang around my neck, hold me from the back or front, jokingly slap my behind, hold my chin, play with my facial hair, or seductively do other stuff to me... it is socially allowed. Even here in Europe! That's a fact. But if a man tries doing even 10% of these to a lady friend, he will start watching over his shoulders if some lun.a.tic will in the future find a way to interpret this as sexual assault. And don't come with the s.ill.y talk about consent, most times it is your words against his/hers. And why should the woman be constitutively believed by the society while a man is pre-judged every single time as a molester?

Case in point: see this news
https://www.tori.ng/news/134942/woman-who-impregnated-herself-with-sperm-from-bill.html

"Woman Who Impregnated Herself With Sperm From Billionaire's Used Condom Wins $2million Child Support Battle
A 40-year-old Las Vegas hotel cleaner won a child support battle against a 28-year-old millionaire who she never slept with.
Jane was 36 when she stole a used condom from a then 24-year-old tech millionaire’s hotel garbage can.
She inserted the semen inside her vagina and became pregnant with a baby boy who is now 4-years-old.
During the child support hearing, Jane confessed that she never slept with the young millionaire and that she impregnated herself with his sperm while she was cleaning his room.
“He left his bank statement on the nightstand in his hotel room and I saw it when I was cleaning, at the time I wanted a baby so bad and I thought it would be better if I had a baby with a rich man”
The paternity test where conducted and the young millionaire is the father. The court ordered him to pay the mother of the child $2 million for the 3 years of his son’s life he missed."

maimalari:

https://punchng.com/anambra-fathers-raped-daughters-more-during-lockdown/

1 Like

Re: Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown by Strangebuttrue(m): 9:44am On Jun 09, 2020
Drizzy5001:
shut up, All these stories are all lies
hunn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Smugglers Caught By Customs Officers In Oyo State Recently (Photos) / A Civilian Fighting A Soldier In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) / Baboon Arrested For Attacking Teenager In Awka, Anambra State (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.