Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? (3695 Views)

How Long Does It Take Easybuy To Lock A Defaulter's Phone? / Easybuy Phone Of 50k Stolen After One Wk Purchase On Credit / The Real Secret About Easy Buy Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? by iamdrduru: 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Please has anyone here used easybuy to buy Phones

Is it advisable to use them?
Re: Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? by Peppermintflav: 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
Very advisable. 3 of my colleagues have used them.

3 Likes

Re: Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? by BIgsenSE: 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hope you'll pay your money as agreed? or else wahala go dey

4 Likes

Re: Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? by odinson1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
G
Re: Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? by SunShowAfrica: 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
iamdrduru:

Don't try it... They will snoop on all your information including whatever pictures you snap or the videos you download. To top it all, the still charge high interest rates

They install an administrative app that snoops on all your privacy

11 Likes

Re: Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? by iamdrduru: 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
BIgsenSE:
Hope you'll pay your money as agreed?
or else wahala go dey

Yea.
Just want to know how legit it is
Re: Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? by iamdrduru: 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
SunShowAfrica:

Don't try it... They will snoop on all your information including whatever pictures you snap or the videos you download.

But you can remove the app after paying?
Re: Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
Peppermintflav:
Very advisable. 3 of my colleagues have used them.
could u pls share procedures on how to go about it?
Re: Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? by Emmbanny(m): 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
iamdrduru:

yes
Re: Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? by Peppermintflav: 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
AccessME:
could u pls share procedures on how to go about it?
Very simple. Choose a phone that is under easybuy, they will calculate how much you will pay initially, then you choose how many months you want to spread the payment. I think the max is 3months. You will need 2 guarantors. Then they download the app on your phone, that's where you see and make the payments from. After the down payment, and guarantors are approved, you take the phone and go home.

4 Likes

Re: Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? by truthCoder: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
iamdrduru:

High interest rates

Loss of privacy. They install an admin app with full privileges. Granting full privileges to a Chinese company is not the best of ideas.

You could get a cheaper phone with your deposit….cut stuffs to within your means…

4 Likes

Re: Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
Just make sure you have at least 70% of the money so that the interest you will be paying won't be much. And don't fail to pay cos they will block your account.
Re: Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
Peppermintflav:

Very simple. Choose a phone that is under easybuy, they will calculate how much you will pay initially, then you choose how many months you want to spread the payment. I think the max is 3months. You will need 2 guarantors. Then they download the app on your phone, that's where you see and make the payments from. After the down payment, and guarantors are approved, you take the phone and go home.
Thanks for ur reply so all this is done and concluded online or physical?
Re: Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? by Peppermintflav: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
AccessME:
Thanks for ur reply so all this is done and concluded online or physical?
Physically. And can be done in 20mins

1 Like

Re: Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
Peppermintflav:

Physically. And can be done in 20mins
where and how can I locate their shops? I'm in Abuja. Thanks 4 replying
Re: Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? by christaddicted: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
This is sh!t, it's a regret.

Don't

Do

It.

Read again from top.

Kindly screenshot my advice.

2 Likes

Re: Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? by SunShowAfrica: 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
iamdrduru:

It's an administrative app which has been locked on the device. To remove it, you have to root the phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? by Jarchi(m): 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
Don't listen to anyone, it's just basically like every loan. No body has good reason or recommendation for loans. If it's going to be for a useful venture and not show off better. Just know the requirements and fulfill your obligations.
Privacy, I just laugh when people who complain about it are still using internet. You are never safe online, know this and be peaceful.

Make sure the phone is not stolen or lost

2 Likes

Re: Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? by Peppermintflav: 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
AccessME:
I don't reside in Abuja so I wouldn't know. But any popular phone market you go to, ask them if they use Easybuy.
Re: Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
Peppermintflav:

I don't reside in Abuja so I wouldn't know. But any popular phone market you go to, ask them if they use Easybuy.
OK thanks I appreciate
Re: Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? by MarketDispatch: 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
iamdrduru:

Just make sure you pay their loan (phone repayments)
Re: Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? by ManyThanks: 12:07am On Oct 26, 2021
AccessME:
shoprite or go to Banex.
Re: Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? by Taiwo20(m): 5:22am On Oct 26, 2021
SunShowAfrica:

Don't try it... They will snoop on all your information including whatever pictures you snap or the videos you download. To top it all, the still charge high interest rates

Yes. You can't factory reset the phone even after completing payment.
Re: Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? by SunShowAfrica: 5:25am On Oct 26, 2021
Taiwo20:

Yes. You can't factory reset the phone even after completing payment.
I don't understand
Re: Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? by lereinter(m): 7:31am On Oct 26, 2021
SunShowAfrica:

The phone you are using doesn't snoop on your privacy

Abi

Then you must be the manufacturer.
Re: Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? by SunShowAfrica: 7:45am On Oct 26, 2021
lereinter:

The phone you are using doesn't snoop on your privacy
Abi
Then you must be the manufacturer.

Thought you would have improved intelligently after all these years rather, you are getting more retardedd
Re: Easybuy: Who Has Used Them To Buy Phones? by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 26, 2021
ManyThanks:
shoprite or go to Banex.
OK I'll try my luck thanks!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Glo Internet Speed Via APN For Fast And Smooth Browsing / Porting Bbm On Gingerbread / Save Your Data: Download Whatsapp Bluetooth And Send Messages Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.