Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! (4437 Views)

11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. / How Do You Know You Found The Right Girl? / How To Marry The Right Girl: A mathematical solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by NobleSeed(m): 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
Chenko001:
'MISMATCH SOCIALLY AND EDUCATIONALLY ' Dont ever use these words again to describe someone who in the nearest future might be better than you are. If you think that you have attained the highest degree in education, there are people who have more than 5 different degrees. If you think you are social, there are individuals who are so extremely extroverted to a nauseating degree.

Also for what you typed up there, I did not do any masters but when I visit my friends who have attained such in life, there is always a rumble as to who gets to wash my car ( am more buoyant financially than they are).

THE POINT IS: EDUCATION IS NEVER A CRITERIA FOR SUCCESS.
hmm... That's true though.
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by tk003(m): 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
Marry the both them.
Cheers!
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by gamapoy539: 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
LordKO:

Our girlfriend must hear dis, remind me of that her phone number again. LOL.

Hahaha
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by gamapoy539: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ariza:
You cheat! angry angry I will tell her.

Yeah.. Dude is good. I want to be like him when I grow up. grin
Hahaha oya na go ahead
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by gamapoy539: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ariza:

Hahaha oya na go ahead
Ariza:

Hahaha oya na go ahead
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Oluromantic: 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Victorious1000:

So you'd rather hop into the bandwagon of folks picking issues with the grammar used huh, I mean not my fault that's the way I write, now people like you will rather ignore the major reason the post was put up because of their failure to grasp basic English? Proffer a solution or move along undecided
You're stupidity reborn bro. The day you find out, you'll be liberated.
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by laoludavid(m): 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
What you need is prayer and spirit of discernment cos the first one may seems respectful because she's yet to attain some level of educational and social standard as you've said and she see you as someone that can help her to achieve that hence the reason for her loyalty and caring attitude. The second one due to her age may be hiding her true character so as to get what she want and change after marriage.
The choice is yours bro, think very well before you leap. You can seek spiritual advice concerning it.

1 Like

Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
LordKO:

LOL. See me see wahala. If na me, ma personal person like you for know without guessing. In fact, na to become a catholic priest sure pass for me now because I want to go heaven.
Heaven? I thought you’re an atheist too.
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Op writes exactly like my friend,David. that one too has sophisticated grammars in his arsenal.
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by sammyesx: 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Why do people always feel any mature lady acting nice is not being real,
It's not fair now.
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by goodmike7: 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
lol..op and grammar
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by FlordFlorez(m): 12:01am On Jun 10, 2020
Who go help settle this matter?
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by ninetiethcrown7(m): 12:09am On Jun 10, 2020
Chenko001:
'MISMATCH SOCIALLY AND EDUCATIONALLY ' Dont ever use these words again to describe someone who in the nearest future might be better than you are. If you think that you have attained the highest degree in education, there are people who have more than 5 different degrees. If you think you are social, there are individuals who are so extremely extroverted to a nauseating degree.

Also for what you typed up there, I did not do any masters but when I visit my friends who have attained such in life, there is always a rumble as to who gets to wash my car ( am more buoyant financially than they are).

THE POINT IS: EDUCATION IS NEVER A CRITERIA FOR SUCCESS.

And what is... money? Smh
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by SeniorGee(m): 12:25am On Jun 10, 2020
Go for the younger lady. Groom her to your taste. You'll enjoy life
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Saintmary(f): 12:26am On Jun 10, 2020
Well, I think I need to post this story here.
I'm coming.
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Saintmary(f): 12:27am On Jun 10, 2020
Sometime in February, I asked my son to dress up properly coz we were going out. He asks if he should tell his sisters to dress up too and I say no - We are going out on a date! Just two of us!

His emotions were mixed I guess. The excitement of going out for a meal and the embarrassment of being seen with your mum at 15. �
Going out with me of course also meant dressing properly, no falling trousers, proper shoes, proper hair, smelling good etc etc �

It was shortly after Valentine's day and I had had a little skit with Mr Man. I also had seen some stories re domestic violence and abuse by some men on their women and I realised that a lot of effort goes to training women on how they should act but never the men.

Before getting into the car, i stood by the door and asked him to open my door for me.
"Why?" He asked

"Because it is what a gentleman would do" I say. "Don't you see your father open doors for me when we go out?" He affirms.

After some eye rolling, he comes and opens the door for me and goes to his seat. I drive us to a restaurant and when he gets there, opens the door, and goes out. I honk and motion for him to come to my side. More eyes rolling. He opens the door for me while staring into space.

"Please take my arm and help me out of the car" I say. He looks at me like i am out of my mind. He obliges and grabs my hand with a sigh.

"When you open the door for me, you have to watch that i do not miss my step" I say. "Do you understand why you must pay attention?" He nods

"Will you hold my handbag and hold my arm as we walk?" I ask.

There I got a categoric "NO". ��

I decide not to push it.

When we get to the restaurant, he walks to his table and sits.

I clear my throat.

"What now?" He asks looking exasperated.

"Please pull out my chair" I say.

More rolling of eyes. He gets up pulls out my chair. I sit and he adjusts it for me.

His meal arrives before mine and before he digs in even forgetting to say Grace ��‍♀️ No sir you can't wolf down your food. You have to wait for mine to get here so we eat together. Frustration but hey...you are with mum.

...and then we talked. We really talked. I told him as a man, it is his responsibility to treat a woman right. To take care of and protect his sisters and in same way protect any future woman he will marry.

You see, everyday we "educate" the girl child. We teach them how to talk, walk, how to avoid being victims but we never teach the boys how not to be perpetrators of such crimes.

It is time that we as parents start educating our boys on what it means to be a man and possibly a future father.
It is time we start talking to them and understanding their frustrations rather than leaving them to take it out on defenseless females.

The men who rape are our children.
The men who harass are our children.
The men who beat up women are our children.

The grown ups may have failed but we have a chance to save the next generation.
#WOMEN LETS EDUCATE OUR BOYS

#WE SAY NO TO RAPE��❌

WHO IS GROOMING THE BOYS?

Right from when I can remember being a girl, I was bombarded with subtle, Covert, overt trainings and awareness of my feminity and responsibilities as a female.

I had baby toys.
I bathed them.
Fed them.
Backed them.
Put them to sleep when they 'fretted'
I recall putting my dolls to my flat chest to give them suck.
I was grooming for my role later in life.

I was made to help out in the kitchen. Taught to set the table.
Taught to keep the house clean.
Tidy up the bed.
Sweep.
Wash.
And I was always told "when you get to your husband's house.." "When you marry.. In your husband's house..."
"When you have your children..."
We watched our mothers practicalize what they taught us, so, it wasn't just empty lectures.

Today, we are where our mothers used to be and we are repeating history. Teaching our girls to be ladies, wives, mothers.

But who is teaching the boys
Who is teaching them to be good men, gentlemen, husbands, fathers?

1 Like

Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Saintmary(f): 12:30am On Jun 10, 2020
Stop stringing women along when you haven't got your life in good order.
Be a good man.
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Drfernandez(m): 9:48am On Jun 10, 2020
Ishilove:

Needless verbosity has made reading your post carefully very challenging. You don't need to string together high sounding words to pass across a message. It only serves to distract the reader.

In short, I suspect you're up to no good with this story because you're hustling for front page after writing all these yeye grammer wey no gel.

Grammar is the correct spelling, not "grammer." The same you who claimed tired of people writing bad grammar and spelling words incorrectly.

People like you who do not tolerate others or overrate yourselves usually have empty head and lack real confidence.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Ishilove: 10:05am On Jun 10, 2020
Drfernandez:

Grammar is the correct spelling, not "grammer." The same you who claimed tired of people writing bad grammar and spelling words incorrectly.

People like you who do not tolerate others or overrate yourselves usually have empty head and lack real confidence.

This is laughable coming from someone who says 27 year old people are 'middle aged'. Go and get yourself a proper education and stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by fattprince(m): 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
Thatlong9:
Damn bro, u don't need marriage, that's bondage n emotional slavery
Marry a nice girl n boom she's something else inside or you too become something else.
If u have a girl u cherish so much, get all ur kids from her 3kids at most and move the fvck on. U don't need marriage to be happy or complete
That's old-time bullcrap belief.
#Emancipateyourself
You are part of the people that changed my orientation about marriage. But nonetheless I'm still going for my four babies from four babes. Thank you
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Yxxx: 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
When you need that grammazi guy to comment, you will not see him na so so to dey correct person english in go show.
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Thatlong9: 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
fattprince:

You are part of the people that changed my orientation about marriage. But nonetheless I'm still going for my four babies from four babes. Thank you

Polygamy my brother no matter how rich u are is not SOMETHING TO EVER DELVE INTO, U WANT MULTIPLE KIDS, GOOD GET THEM FROM ONE WOMAN PLS. THINK OF UR KIDS, THEY ARE THE ONES WITH THE SCARS.
TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE n' A WHOLE LOT

1 Like

Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by fattprince(m): 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
Thatlong9:

Polygamy my brother no matter how rich u are is not SOMETHING TO EVER DELVE INTO, U WANT MULTIPLE KIDS, GOOD GET THEM FROM ONE WOMAN PLS. THINK OF UR KIDS, THEY ARE THE ONES WITH THE SCARS.
TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE n' A WHOLE LOT
True. The thought of getting my children from different women scares me too. But something must kill a man.
Re: I Am Stucked In A Love Triangle And Not Sure About The Right Girl To Marry! by Thatlong9: 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
fattprince:

True. The thought of getting my children from different women scares me too. But something must kill a man.

I don't judge but I'll say, we are our choices. Some we have control over n some we don't.
Your choice bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Sometimes Act Strange / Why Are Nigerian Girls Really Stressful To Date? / Iam a Pretty Boy, I Need Help To Look Like A Man!!!(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.