Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? (3748 Views)

Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex / 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Is there anyone here who is still keeping in touch with his/her ex partner? If yes, what's your reason(s)?
Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by Goldbw122(m): 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
Memory from the past...
Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
Ex doesn’t mean we can’t talk anymore. It’s only immature people that take breakups to be a fight.

16 Likes

Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by NwaAmaikpe: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
shocked

Because they are my God-given extras.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by Offpoint1: 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
I have no ex, I'm a blessed man.

I have learned the act to accept human for their imperfections.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by JONSYN7154: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
You see these words "my ex is not my enemy " has destroyed so many marriage and relationship.
Exes are biggest threat to every relationship and marriage, yes they are not your enemy but they are something one needs to avoid then if you two meets by chance then you can greet ,gist and walk away.

Many women with such mentality "my ex is not my enemy "therefore I want to go to his place and invite him to my wedding, from there" can I get a last hug.

That was how they ended up in bed, from ordinary hug it turned to kissing, this is how many married woman got pregnant for their exes.
Many will be saying that they are matured spiritually to handle such, but forgot what the Bible said in 1 Corinthians 10:12 ...

Men on the other hand usually have the same mentality too, she is just a friend this and that...they forgot most times we fall in love with someone you didn't intend falling in love with by simply spending time with them, it may start as casual friends ,colleague e.t. c by spending time together you start seeing the beautiful qualities of the person that you don't know, from there intimate feeling can start building up.

When you are in a relationship/marriage you should respect your spouse feelings, and stop all this "we are just friends.
Yes that you are married or in a relationship doesn't mean you aren't allowed to make friends but know your limits..

Have this in mind
What a man doesn't want to eat he shouldn't take it close to his nose, because the nice aroma might be tempting to resist

MY CANDID ADVICE TO YOU

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by Bola146(f): 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
Not all of them are evil, maturity mattets. Not all relationship can lead to Marriage

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by OKOATA(m): 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2021
They are handy ones in a while incase of okafors law. grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
I'm in contact with my exes and bang them whenever the opportunity arises grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by greencard: 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
Bola146:
Not all of them are evil, maturity mattets. Not all relationship can lead to Marriage
story story , voices from the market cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by fati2001(m): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Is there anyone here who is still keeping in touch with his/her ex partner? If yes, what's your reason(s)?

wahala for who no get ex.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by Cerebellum: 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
I'm in contact with my exes and bang them whenever the opportunity arises grin

Lol..You and sense nah like 1 to 68902789grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by LordIsaac(m): 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
Truth is... They became exes for some reasons. Therefore, they should remain there. We are not robots, opening that door of remaining friends always results in complications especially if it was a sexual relationship. Let's not act naive.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
To keep the ground wet for a possible re-bang... Okafor you 2much

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by sholikay(m): 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
I do not..I'm scared of falling in love with her again..(last ex).. when I move out of a relationship,I move...though I love her so much(my last ex).

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by Demigod22: 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
I keep in touch with my ex in order to apply okafor law especially when I need experiment.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by iamyemiakins(m): 5:48am On Jun 06, 2021
The way people see their exes in this country sef!

When it's not that you poisoned yourselves outta the relationship that existed between both of you, you can still have lots of things to be useful to one another for, being exes doesn't mean being sworn enemies
Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by debbydams(f): 6:25am On Jun 06, 2021
sapphiere:

Ex? It depends sha but I personally I don't do that shit,we can chat once in a blue moon but keep in touch yen I don't do that,,sometimes I block the modafucker depending on what causes breakup..forget maturity some ex are very unfortunate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by talk2hb1(m): 7:13am On Jun 06, 2021
Most just recuse to let go, Wetin man for do?
Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by Ritzybeauty(f): 7:22am On Jun 06, 2021
I don't agree with one getting close to his/her ex, no matter the circumstances or maturity whatever, except what you both felt wasn't real and sincere, more like fuckmates then I can understand

4 Likes

Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 06, 2021
Someone said Okafor's law has to be obeyed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by Powerfly(f): 8:05am On Jun 06, 2021
Yes...we pepper each other with our status on WhatsApp.. cheesy angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by kilmot: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2021
For Revision purpose
Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by Sirqt5(m): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by tonyson010(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2021
Yes, when Ur current gf is often claiming too busy to give u 5mins attention.......and u have an ex that is good in chatting.(buh have ex that we don't say HI for 8mnts +, based on agreement)

U gat to chat someone n not remain bored.....but keep boundary.
Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by Sammy07: 11:50am On Jun 06, 2021
sapphiere:

Yes, because humans are like water, we can meet anywhere

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by rex444(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
I take breakups as a fight because from the day we call it quits, there is nothing that can unite us ...dey your dey make I dey my dey

4 Likes

Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
When and if I have ex,I'll never have anything to do with him again, I hate all that friendship stuff with a supposed ex,I'll act as if I've never met him in my life if we meet anywhere, that's it for me.Leave your relationship if your partner is still friends with his or her ex there's a reason for still keeping the friendship and trust me you'll be at the receiving end,some people cheat emotionally and unaware of it,cheating doesn't start with sex,it actually starts with keeping close someone who is not supposed to be close,and also hiding some so called friends from your genuine partner. Stay out of everything that will make your partner jealous, if you can't keep to the rules then simply quit the relationship, its better than playing with people's heart and emotions

5 Likes

Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by BareFacedLies(m): 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
Yes of course you never know when you might want to revisit some web pages cheesy
Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by ceede2: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
I let go of anything past, we can be a distance friends.

That's my rule 6.
Re: Why Do You Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex? by WillyWonda1: 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
I've not heard from her since 2016 that she left for Canada. After the text she sent me on Facebook that she had arrived the Vancouver airport, we've not had any form of communication till today. I went to drop her at the MMIA in Lagos and waited till she was about to fly.
We didn't have any form of misunderstanding before she left.
Reason behind her action still bothers me till today. But God knows best.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) / Your Wife Is A Sex Maniac If She's Comfortable Doing This... / Guys:let's Imagine Life Without Women,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.