Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Man Discovers Photos Of Man And Lady Inside Pineapple Washed Ashore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Discovers Photos Of Man And Lady Inside Pineapple Washed Ashore (645 Views)

“This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Discovers Photos Of Man And Lady Inside Pineapple Washed Ashore by Kingspin(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
A man has shocked social media users after he posted pictures of the content he found in a pineapple while ashore.

According to the man identified as Simon Utsu, inside the pineapple fruit, he discovered the photographs of a man and a woman bound together.

Obviously, surprised by this, Simon took to his page to share on his timeline what he’d just discovered

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/man-discovers-bound-photos-of-man-and-lady-inside-pineapple-washe?fbclid=IwAR1TwCsv-f8paUBFT0aonSyTD_YbWgQOldc_BbXywfixHOnn5r9HlqsH_lI

Re: Man Discovers Photos Of Man And Lady Inside Pineapple Washed Ashore by Vyzz: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
This one tire me
Re: Man Discovers Photos Of Man And Lady Inside Pineapple Washed Ashore by ettaetta(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
na wa oo when you think you have seen it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7PLL1bMTb8
Re: Man Discovers Photos Of Man And Lady Inside Pineapple Washed Ashore by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
Na wa oooh.

But seriously if this is an antidote for a stable marriage why the fuss.
Abi all that we want is not a happy home? This guy might be called a home breaker now.
Leave the man to continue to love his wife.
He is putting asunder into what God has joined together grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Sex Chat With Hot Women On This Adult Social Media Site / Incest: Is Non-attractiveness To A Sibling Natural Or Nurtured Against..? / I Was 9 Years When My Father Raped Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.