Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Meet Nigerian Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With The Land Lady For For 8yrs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Nigerian Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With The Land Lady For For 8yrs (626 Views)

We Were Married For 8yrs, I Divorced Him, I Regret My Decision- Lady Laments / Who Still Have A Friend They Have Known For 8yrs+ ? / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Boy Who Has Been Sleeping With The Land Lady For For 8yrs by Djpaparazy(m): 12:38am On Jul 02, 2020
Now Is No longer a news that a young man who voluntary entered a ‘seks slavery’ covenant with his landlady and unable to bear it any longer-perhaps- has taken to Twitter to ‘confess.’

The guy revealed that he has been sleeping with his landlady for the past eight years now and for that reason, he doesn’t pay rent.

The funny thing is this boy added that he is not ready to stop because obviously the day he stops, he’ll definitely start paying rent. 
His followers on Twitter also added their voice to his bizarre story.

See below:

See More: http://www.naijatiktok.com.ng/2020/07/meet-nigerian-boy-who-has-been-sleeping.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

What Guys Do When They’re Alone That They Don’t Want Women To Know About / Things People Say Because Their Friends Also Say So / What Masturbation Can Cause You In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.