Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,355 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) (8327 Views)

What Spiritual Warfare - Prayers Will Do To You / This Is What Spiritual Sacrifice(ebo) Looks Like In Brazil(graphic Photos) / What Spiritual Meaning Does The Presence Of An Owl Holds?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
FGonline:

Respect ppl opinion Respect ppl bliv
Explain lipsrsealed
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
BadRadio:
The art of war by Sinzu... Mafia manager by V. Those books are something else.
mafia manager is dope bruv. I need to read that book again, it's been years.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Ola5TP: 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
BadRadio:
If you want to maintain your sanity and peace of mind, be careful the types of books you read. it takes one book for your world to be turned upside down.

You love reading quite alright... But choose your books wisely... forget extensive reading because if u stumble on books like;

The invisible book or the 12th demon and the rest, forget it !!!

you're gone !!!
illuminaty hard
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
DeckXavier:
mafia manager is dope bruv. I need to read that book again, it's been years.
That book is wicked

2 Likes

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ola5TP:
illuminaty hard
lipsrsealed
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
BadRadio:
That book is wicked
I liked it more than Robert's 48 laws of power. Short and straight to the point.

1 Like

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
DeckXavier:
I liked it more than Robert's 48 laws of power. Short and straight to the point.
True. I agree, but that book can turn a person into a lethal Ninja
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Abikeade11(f): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2020
SirMichael1:
He's throwing shades of fear hoping that someone will pick it and act on it. You fell for his gimmicks.
[color=#000099][/color] oh, really! So can I go ahead and download them cuz am curious to know what's inside.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
BadRadio:
True. I agree, but that book can turn a person into a lethal Ninja
lol, are the ideas dangerous??
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
Abikeade11:
[color=#000099][/color] oh, really! So can I go ahead and download them cuz am curious to know what's inside.
I feel sorry for u. For the first time you will experience thunder storm and lightning strike in a hot afternoon when you open the book.grin
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
DeckXavier:
The author knew what he did so he called himself "V" . mafia manager is not a good book.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
BadRadio:
The author knew what he did so he called himself "V" . mafia manager is not a good book.
he used a pseudonym because he had an image to protect, cold and harsh truths or opinions that aren't politically correct are frowned upon. That book is so nice, you just have to see the world for what it is, if you na read rational male nko?
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by PattyMike(m): 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
BadRadio:
You are lucky to still be alive, not deaf, blind or dumb.... very lucky.

Dont try that shít againlipsrsealed

I have read the 7 book of Moses joor. How to conjure Angels and spirits. To be honest, I didn't understand nada. Nada like this I no understand. Although I read it out of curiosity, wanted to know what the fuss was about.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
PattyMike:

I have read the 7 book of Moses joor. How to conjure Angels and spirits. To be honest, I didn't understand nada. Nada like this I no understand. Although I read it out of curiosity, wanted to know what the fuss was about.
U got lucky... not many has same story to tell.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
DeckXavier:
Very !
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
DeckXavier:
he used a pseudonym because he had an image to protect, cold and harsh truths or opinions that aren't politically correct are frowned upon. That book is so nice, you just have to see the world for what it is, if you na read rational male nko?
what makes a book good and bad? Beyond perception... it emphatically exposes you to deadly tactics,Spiritsm, strategies, shenanigans and mental toughness to get ahead and the better of your competition or any person without empathy, sympathy. It teaches u to be cold blooded, selfish, ruthless, brutal and critical with choices.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
BadRadio:
what makes a book good and bad? Beyond perception... it emphatically exposes you to deadly tactics, strategies, shenanigans and mental toughness to get ahead and the better of your competition or any person without empathy, sympathy. It teaches u to be cold blooded, selfish, ruthless, brutal and critical with choices.
tell me a great business man who doesnt possess any of these negative qualities, if you so wish to call them so?
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
DeckXavier:
tell me a great business man who doesnt possess any of these negative qualities, if you so wish to call them so?
There is no such thing as negative qualities.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
BadRadio:
There is no such thing as negative qualities.
So you see, the book is amoral. How you choose to apply the principles depend on you.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by dynicks(m): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
PattyMike:

Bros abeg no vex...u no where I fit get that book?...
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by PattyMike(m): 11:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
BadRadio:
U got lucky... not many has same story to tell.

Maybe cus I didn't understand what I was reading. I was seeing different angel names and invocations, and I was like, "ehn en, okay". That's how I knew there are thousands of other angels besides Angel Michael, Gabriel, Uriel etc.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by PattyMike(m): 11:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
dynicks:
Bros abeg no vex...u no where I fit get that book?...

Use Google to find it and download the ebook. Though it will be a scanned copy and not clear at all unless you strain your eyes.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by dontrulee: 3:43am On Jun 10, 2020
I have read books written by Osho and they have made me a better person. 1) I say unto you. vol. 1 and 2 2) Awareness 3) From sex to superconciousness. 4) From misery to enlightenment 5) Zoba the Buddha 6) The heart Sutra. 7) The voice in the silence cool The quantum leap 9) The paradox of Zen 10) The book of secrets 11) Dhammapada 12) From death to deathlessness 13) I am the gate. 14) Christianity the deadliest poison(very expository) and many more. I love Osho. Try reading his books out, you will be glad you did
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 10, 2020
dontrulee:
I have read books written by Osho and they have made me a better person.
1) I say unto you. vol. 1 and 2
2) Awareness
3) From sex to superconciousness.
4) From misery to enlightenment
5) Zoba the Buddha
6) The heart Sutra.
7) The voice in the silence
cool The quantum leap
9) The paradox of Zen
10) The book of secrets
11) Dhammapada
12) From death to deathlessness
13) I am the gate.
14) Christianity the deadliest poison(very expository)
and many more.
I love Osho. Try reading his books out, you will be glad you did
I greet you boss
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 10, 2020
dontrulee:
I have read books written by Osho and they have made me a better person.
1) I say unto you. vol. 1 and 2
2) Awareness
3) From sex to superconciousness.
4) From misery to enlightenment
5) Zoba the Buddha
6) The heart Sutra.
7) The voice in the silence
cool The quantum leap
9) The paradox of Zen
10) The book of secrets
11) Dhammapada
12) From death to deathlessness
13) I am the gate.
14) Christianity the deadliest poison(very expository)
and many more.
I love Osho. Try reading his books out, you will be glad you did
You must be brave to have read all that
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 10, 2020
FGonline:

Respect ppl opinion
Respect ppl bliv
lipsrsealed
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Ballotelle(m): 7:13am On Jun 10, 2020
Ibteied to download some of the books but not available online... Any useful link on how to download or anybody with the soft copy ??
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by saintbillion(m): 9:21am On Jun 10, 2020
BlackLondon:
The book of Mormons
there's nothing in this one na. Its like a story book
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2020
Ballotelle:
Ibteied to download some of the books but not available online... Any useful link on how to download or anybody with the soft copy ??
You nor dey hear word. u want to read books that will give you nightmares
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by cPapaAjascO: 9:43am On Jun 10, 2020
Read @ your peril:

Robert Green 48 laws of power

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.rageuniversity.com/PRISONESCAPE/PRISON%2520MENTAL%2520HEALTH/psychologypower.pdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjRtvqn7PbpAhVQ4aQKHfU-AwIQFjAAegQICxAB&usg=AOvVaw3Ovi_H0ONHNu5-ATlqLhHT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

On What Basis Is A Woman Made A Pastor In Some Churches? / Secret Mystical Powers Of The Bible & Christianity They Don't Want You To Know. / What Is The True Sabbath Day, Saturday Or Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.