Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) (8235 Views)

What Spiritual Warfare - Prayers Will Do To You / This Is What Spiritual Sacrifice(ebo) Looks Like In Brazil(graphic Photos) / What Spiritual Meaning Does The Presence Of An Owl Holds?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by cPapaAjascO: 9:50am On Jun 10, 2020
Angels satan & Demons

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.danielakin.com/wp-content/uploads/old/Resource_570/7%2520Angels%252C%2520Satan%2520and%2520Demons.pdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjxu_e47vbpAhVSyqQKHfEwBuwQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3rcp3Fbx3scU5qomqHsB6i

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Davicl: 9:55am On Jun 10, 2020
Come oooo, you want people to run mad? Ordinary The Richest Man in Babylon can make someone stingy and you're talking about demon and angels huh embarassed

1 Like

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 10, 2020
Davicl:
Come oooo, you want people to run mad? Ordinary The Richest Man in Babylon can make someone stingy and you're taking about demon and angels huh embarassed
lol. leave them
... by the time they run mad they will forget we warned them grin
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by jasonex4(m): 10:21am On Jun 10, 2020
I have read the satanic bible, the 6th and 7th books of Moses, i have read a lotta so-called "occultic" books, currently reading "the bible of mormon" and yet I am here still very sane and very much unshaken in my Christian belief... The whole thing depends on personalities... I read to know and also to grasp better understanding of different peoples view of life and religio, so that in the future i can converse with people more bette..

4 Likes

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 10, 2020
Ideas are dangerous things.

Wherever there are ideas there are people who want to destroy them.  You can’t kill an idea but you can burn the paper it’s printed on.

Since ancient times, when monks first scribbled on parchment, people tried to suppress ideas by suppressing books.  The Nazis and every other authoritarian regime burned them. 

In many places in the world books will get you executed or thrown in jail.  The Chinese government recently abducted a book publisher from Hong Kong who planned to publish a tell-all look at current president Xi Jinping’s private life.  The publisher later “confessed” to an old hit-and-run crime on TV and he will likely disappear into the brutal Chinese prison system known as the Laogai or “reform through work” prison.

Ideas are dangerous things indeed.
Even when people aren’t getting killed or tortured over books there are people who want to keep them out of the hands of impressionable children for fear that it will corrupt their ideals and, God forbid, let them think differently than their parents or the people in power. 

The American Library Association keeps a record of the most banned books over the last few decades.  You’ll find some familiar ones on there such as “Catcher in the Rye”, “To Kill a Mockingbird” and even “Harry Potter” which is seen by some evangelical Christians as promoting magic and witches.

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 10, 2020
The mark of the demon Isn't that bad
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by SATANIIST: 11:03am On Jun 10, 2020
BadRadio:
If you want to maintain your sanity and peace of mind, be careful the types of books you read. it takes one book for your world to be turned upside down.

You love reading quite alright... But choose your books wisely... forget extensive reading because if u stumble on books like;

The invisible book or the 12th demon and the rest, forget it !!!

you're gone !!!
going to read this now The invisible book or the 12th demon.
i think it is the invisible world and not book
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Starkid3010(m): 11:10am On Jun 10, 2020
BadRadio:
The art of war by Sinzu... Mafia manager by V. Those books are something else.
hoe can I get that mafia manager PDF...?
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 10, 2020
SATANIIST:
lipsrsealed
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 10, 2020
Starkid3010:
hoe can I get that mafia manager PDF...?
You really want to read it?

1 Like

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Davicl: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2020
I know someone who is still mad today because of 7book of Moses.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by pretydiva(f): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
You are advising us not to read the books, but your stylishly advertising it
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
pretydiva:
You are advising us not to read the books, but your stylishly advertising it
I am sensitizing you with examples. If I dont graphically emphasize. Most persons wont understand.

1 Like

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2020
Davicl:
I know someone who is still mad today because of 7book of Moses.
Its good u are witness to the reason why this thread was created.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Tonalphs(f): 12:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
I've read most of Dan Brown books. but I focus more on law of attraction books. it's helpful. not scary. no regrets either. the best book outside of the bible that I ever read is Neville Goddard books. it's short, straight to the point but explains mysteries. 1. the power of awareness. 2. your faith is your fortune. 3. I am all imagination 4. I know my father. 5. imagination creates reality etc. I'm a big fan of Neville.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
Tonalphs:
I've read most of Dan Brown books. but I focus more on law of attraction books. it's helpful. not scary. no regrets either. the best book outside of the bible that I ever read is Neville Goddard books. it's short, straight to the point but explains mysteries. 1. the power of awareness. 2. your faith is your fortune. 3. I am all imagination 4. I know my father. 5. imagination creates reality etc. I'm a big fan of Neville.
Do you have nightmares @ Night... You must be seeing ghosts grin

1 Like

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
SATANIIST:
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by ayoblinks(m): 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
I read the 48 laws of power 2018 and chai I almost became a sadist
I had to pray to God to return back to my normal sef
Like people's tears doesn't even bother me
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
Dare to read this book. I promise you. You will find yourself in MARS

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
Smh

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by ayoblinks(m): 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
BadRadio:
Dare to read this book. I promise you. You will find yourself in MARS
Share PDF bros
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2020

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
BadRadio:
Smh
smh

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
Dont read.

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
ayoblinks:

Share PDF bros
I will not be held responsible. Pls dont read these books I have specifically listed.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by jasonex4(m): 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
This guy is just using reverse psychology on the rest of you..telling you not to read, thereby awakening your curiosity so that you would actually read it...

I have read a lot of those books and nothing has happened, is happening or would happen to me... � Guessing its just the way I'm wired....

1 Like

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Tonalphs(f): 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
BadRadio:
Do you have nightmares @ Night... You must be seeing ghosts grin
not at all sir. it only changes your thinking and helps you discover who you truly are. the only p is that I stopped believing pastor or doing religious stuffs. I became spiritual. I go to church though.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
Tonalphs:

not at all sir. it only changes your thinking and helps you discover who you truly are. the only p is that I stopped believing pastor or doing religious stuffs. I became spiritual. I go to church though.
Ok
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Zaheertyler(m): 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
BadRadio:
You really want to read it?
I need
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
Zaheertyler:
I need
U want to become a sorcerer?
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
jasonex4:
This guy is just using reverse psychology on the rest of you..telling you not to read, thereby awakening your curiosity so that you would actually read it...

I have read a lot of those books and nothing has happened, is happening or would happen to me... � Guessing its just the way I'm wired....
SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of A Woman Worshipping God Without Hands And Legs / I Am An Atheist, A Proud One. / Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.