Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) (8319 Views)

What Spiritual Warfare - Prayers Will Do To You / This Is What Spiritual Sacrifice(ebo) Looks Like In Brazil(graphic Photos) / What Spiritual Meaning Does The Presence Of An Owl Holds?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by jasonex4(m): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
BadRadio:
I laugh because guys cant wait to get their hands on these book I am warning against grin

It's like I am advertising it !

Assuming you had a bookstore where we could buy the books, i would have awarded you *BEST SALESMAN OF THE YEAR* cos your subtle advert is working
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by donyfrank: 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
BadRadio:
Your subconscious mind is even more active than your consciousness. There is even more power in your subconscious mind. what is seen can not be unseen. it is better not to start.
I am in control of my subconscious mind. I can decide to use it or not.
Give the links.
I am the books and it's contents.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Peaceyw(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
One should be careful about the books they read, I have read some books and since that I have this hatred towards pastors. Anytime I see a pastor, I will start doubting whether he is genuine or fake. The books have also made me to have this fear towards God Almighty. I am always conscious of my actions. I also read a book about karma, and since then I have been trying to reduce the bad things I do while doing more good things because from the book I read, by doing more good things you will accumulate good karma which will be helpful for you in the future and can also increase your good luck.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by boom99(m): 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
have a friend that read i think seven book of moses. I was told he locked himself up for one week. when he came out, he was seeing dead beings that told him things that happen(prophetic). later d guy ran mad. Till date, no solution

1 Like

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
jasonex4:

Assuming you had a bookstore where we could buy the books, i would have awarded you *BEST SALESMAN OF THE YEAR* cos your subtle advert is working
lipsrsealed
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
Peaceyw:
One should be careful about the books they read, I have read some books and since that I have this hatred towards pastors. Anytime I see a pastor, I will start doubting whether he is genuine or fake. The books have also made me to have this fear towards God Almighty. I am always conscious of my actions. I also read a book about karma, and since then I have been trying to reduce the bad things I do while doing more good things because from the book I read, by doing more good things you will accumulate good karma which will be helpful for you in the future and can also increase your good luck.
lipsrsealed
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
boom99:
have a friend that read i think seven book of moses. I was told he locked himself up for one week. when he came out, he was seeing dead beings that told him things that happen(prophetic). later d guy ran mad. Till date, no solution
Guys, I hope u read that!!!
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Davicl: 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
boom99:
I've said it before, and I'll still say it again.. I know someone that is currently mad because of that book... 7books of Moses it's no joke of a book ooo, I'm even scared of mentioning the name of the book self.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Starkid3010(m): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
BadRadio:
lol
you haven't sent links sir
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
Starkid3010:
you haven't sent links sir
what book do u want?
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Starkid3010(m): 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
BadRadio:
what book do u want?
mafia manager sir
No chants or incantations...
I grin grin so I can run mad sir
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Davicl: 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Starkid3010:
mafia manager sir
Lolz... If you truly want to run mad it's not Mafia manager you need..... But can't you donate your head to someone that maybe want to do ogun owo huh, isn't that better than being mad �
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
Starkid3010:
mafia manager sir

That one consine u grin

wait for MAFIA MANAGER

6th and seven book of moses

Go here: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Choose the file format you want. pdf | Epub | Kindle etc.

You still have more like books there.

Knock yourself outgrin
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Davicl: 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
BadRadio:

That one consine u grin

wait for MAFIA MANAGER

Go here: https://www.globalgreyebooks.com/sixth-and-seventh-books-of-moses-ebook.html

Choose the file format you want. pdf | Epub etc.

Knock yourself outgrin
Guy.... Why?
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
Davicl:
Guy.... Why?
He asked for it
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
Well , I will share links for Mafia Manager.
wait for it.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Davicl: 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
Is that the reason why you created this thread? To be uploading books you yourself can't even read? Huh you better close this thread ooo!
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
Davicl:
Is that the reason why you created this thread? To be uploading books you yourself can't even read? Huh you better close this thread ooo!
chill Mr
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Starkid3010(m): 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
BadRadio:

That one consine u grin

wait for MAFIA MANAGER

Go here: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Choose the file format you want. pdf | Epub | Kindle etc.

You still have more like books there.

Knock yourself outgrin
you no send any link na grin shey you dey whine me ni... Send link to mafia manager na or why you dey do like this? grin
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Davicl: 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
BadRadio:
chill Mr
There's no chilling here.....forget that your 18+ , there's a lot of kids in this forum I hope you know that
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by FreeMejoor1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
Am getting goosebumb going through the books from the link which u posted and am not sure if reading any if it..better for me to be ignorant of spiritual vices biko..
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
Davicl:

There's no chilling here.....forget that your 18+ , there's a lot of kids in this forum I hope you that
I have issued out warnings... I believe everyone here is above 18 and can make their own choices.

Well if you are reading this thread pls stop requesting for these books cos u wont get them here. They are not good books !!!
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
Starkid3010:
you no send any link na grin shey you dey whine me ni... Send link to mafia manager na or why you dey do like this? grin
If you really need the book I suggest you look elsewhere... u cant get them here.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Starkid3010(m): 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
BadRadio:
If you really need the book I suggest you look elsewhere... u cant get them here.
but you told us that you will drop links this night....
So Na scam...
I can't still find it on google tho
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
Starkid3010:
So Na scam...
well sorry I can't do that.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
FreeMejoor1:
Am getting goosebumb going through the books from the link which u posted and am not sure if reading any if it..better for me to be ignorant of spiritual vices biko..
lol. grin
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Davicl: 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
Starkid3010:
So Na scam...
You must be joking.... It's on google, but I pray you don't find the complete version huh... Tho a little dose of it can even do the magic tho.
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Archtype(m): 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
dontrulee:
I have read books written by Osho and they have made me a better person.
1) I say unto you. vol. 1 and 2
2) Awareness
3) From sex to superconciousness.
4) From misery to enlightenment
5) Zoba the Buddha
6) The heart Sutra.
7) The voice in the silence
cool The quantum leap
9) The paradox of Zen
10) The book of secrets
11) Dhammapada
12) From death to deathlessness
13) I am the gate.
14) Christianity the deadliest poison(very expository)
and many more.
I love Osho. Try reading his books out, you will be glad you did
I listen to Osho but never read his books...na Zen Buddhist you wan turn nah
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by icebird25(m): 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
Have read the 6th and 7th book of Moses twice ..yet I'm still sane and healthy ..but I know of a guy who read the same book Sha the guy just dey act somehow..
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Femiblacky(m): 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
Get any type of books just for N300 only. WhatsApp me via my signature

Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by HornyTave: 12:04am On Jun 11, 2020
Blackmoran:
Dan brown.. Angels and demon. 2. Robert green.. The art of seduction and 48 rules of power.... When I read angels and demon by view of religion change negatively especially christainity. The art of seduction makes you better in the art of manipulation same with 48 rules of power....

I've read all Dan Brown's work, and I like them, also my view about religion changed not negatively but positively. I understood .y Ancestors were right all along, they never met Jesus but kept the law of God - Natural Law.

read Chinua Achebe's Things fall apart and read Angel's and Demons again
Re: 97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) by Zaheertyler(m): 1:04am On Jun 11, 2020
BadRadio:
Thank God, u dont understand the use of those books. THANK GOD !!!
Really lol just lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Have Prophecies Affected Your Life? / What Happens When The Heavens Are Closed? / Don't Imitate Celebrities When You Want To Do Charitable Deeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.