Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana (84813 Views)

University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures / Aerial And Birdview Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria / Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by SenecaTheYonger: 8:56am On Jun 12, 2020
Gameguy900:

Well the 4icu as a Nigerian University in top 10. And no THE World University is actually a good ranking website.

Hope you can rest now lol
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:57am On Jun 12, 2020
Yxxx:

Even the Britons/US don't pronounce it that way.
�� [ blʌd ]
�� [ blʌd ]
Also listen to the way it's been pronounced in google.
Bless up!
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Nharncygrace(f): 9:01am On Jun 12, 2020
vankelvin:
The pains in your heart alone grin grin grin

Which pains..I can never have pains over an edited pictures
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Gerrard59(m): 9:02am On Jun 12, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Do you think electricity is not infrastructure? You must think only buildings are infrastructure. You really have no idea awht you're talking about.

Kindly direct that question to THEducation that ranked more than three Nigerian universities ditto CU above this Ghanaian university.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by SenecaTheYonger: 9:04am On Jun 12, 2020
Gerrard59:

Kindly direct that question to THEducation that ranked more than three Nigerian universities ditto CU above this Ghanaian university.

Sorry, but that's not a credible site.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by gido2017: 9:06am On Jun 12, 2020
The University is quite Serene and beautiful to say the truth it's of a world class standard.
I have been there around the year 2019 when I went for a program, IYDC. I think what the government did was to chose the school as the county's pride and channel all resources in there.

It's better to have one giant than having several midgets without reputation. Ghana has just 10 public Universities but mentioning UG alone gives a reputation of a world class universities without minding the conditions of the rest.

Their government deserves some accolades on this and I think Nigeria government should reconsider her own case given that we have the resources to achieve this class of University in thier hundreds if the government wills it.

The school is honestly beautiful and standardly standard.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Gerrard59(m): 9:07am On Jun 12, 2020
skj1377:
Forget those numbers please. In Ghana a single 4 story building looking like an average hotel in Nigeria can be called a university. Infact, many private Nigerian primary schools have more land and buildings compared to Ghana. NYSC should stop those graduates from serving because most universities in Ghana are not worth the name. If I remember I will snap the pix of a popular destination for Nigerian students in Ghana. The first is called university of westconsine (not sure of spelling) just one 4 story building only. The second is called Pentecost university also 1 large 5 story building only. Their is even one close to my house but can't remember the name but it's just looking like a 4 bedroom flat. Another one was called a college before but now they award degrees so I guess they upgraded to university that is also one large tower looking like zenith bank head office in Victoria island Lagos that also I one building university. The list is endless. Their is room for improvement in Nigeria but Ghana is just a waste of time. Infact the degrees are funny imagine fashion design, their was one degree I heard it was almost like a sentence. Will snap some if am chanced and send to this thread.

You are comparing private universities in Ghana to all Nigerian universities. Please compare oranges to oranges and apples to apples. Some Nigerian private universities are better than their Ghanian counterparts but public universities in Ghana have strong reputation and compete head-on with their Nigerian counterparts.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Pacesetter123(m): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2020
Nharncygrace:

Thanks for this comment..lots of them are just shouting wow!without checking that if convenant uni.besides most of them will finish from the so called University Of Ghana and still come to naija and be looking for job,while some of their courses aren’t even accredited sef.
I tire..oo,my dear sister.

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by snoopz: 9:18am On Jun 12, 2020
Omo na fatal gunshots gh fire at at us o
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by ghuzy01: 9:18am On Jun 12, 2020
Excuses:
Nigerians never appreciate their own..why..? why are we so dumb on appreciating everything foreign but feign on our own..
Ghana has nine states with 2 universities..and a population less than 35 million.

By the way, the universities look good.

Nigeria with more than 170 universities and a population of over 200 million..still puts on with herself..surprisingly enough Lagos and Kano put together are more than Ghana.

No Ghanaian or south African will talk low on their country like we do. we contribute to the reasons these guys feel threads like this could make us feel inferior about our own.

South Africa is currently witnessing an economic downturn that is second to non..that's the reason why there were chasing and killing other nationals in their country..

Naija is trying..

The only challenge is population explosion leading to expansion without sustainable increase in infrastructure and boundaries to suit the needs and demands of teeming population..

Note: with good leaders and efficient use of resources naija is cool.
Bro I don tire ,I dont know where the inferiority complex or lack of patriotism comes from.To be honest, a very well edited drone shots of OAU is better than this school, we just need better meuntaineance.thats all.
Nigeria is still putting herself together with the federal government sustaining more than 40 federal universities that students pay close to nothing.Mhen, we dont appreciate our country enough.
The sad thing is this Ghana is chasing out on our poor sense of patriotism by promoting themselves at all opportunity because most people dont know Ghana,they only know Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by afecgivers: 9:23am On Jun 12, 2020
This is why Ghana earns 90billion naira annually from Nigeria Students. They merit it 100%. This is what they call Deliberate investment. The university that makes me angry the most in Nigeria is university of Abuja. Shame on our Northern rulers.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vaxx: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2020
Nharncygrace:

Thanks for this comment..lots of them are just shouting wow!without checking that if convenant uni.besides most of them will finish from the so called University Of Ghana and still come to naija and be looking for job,while some of their courses aren’t even accredited sef.
it is not the duty of Nigeria to accredite Ghanaian university courses and campus. It is the duty of Ghana government to do such . And no Nigerians graduating from UG will still be wanting like his fellow Nigeria counterpart.

Two reasons....

1 It is around 10, thousand dollar( that is close to five million naira ). It shows that, it is not for poor or average Nigerians. It is for well to do Nigerians whose job security isn't a biggy but need an advancement in knowledge to polish it.

2. It is world class standard uni that will allow you to meet different type of people all over west Africa and beyond. In inbord mobility strenght , it received the highest America student in Africa after South Africa. So your network is practically strong attending UG

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vaxx: 9:40am On Jun 12, 2020
Gerrard59:

You are comparing private universities in Ghana to all Nigerian universities. Please compare oranges to oranges and apples to apples. Some Nigerian private universities are better than their Ghanian counterparts but public universities in Ghana have strong reputation and compete head-on with their Nigerian counterparts.
private university in Ghana is not as the way the novice put it out . All private university are college until they received presidential charter to award their own degree . And that is after 10 years of tuttorship and grooming by a charter university ( precisely public unis) the charter doesn't come with silver spoon, many scrutiny goes into it. So many private college in Ghana actually awarded a charter degree on the name of the university that groom them.

Most private uni don't need a larger campus cus they run only few degree program which it will be a waste of time and resources establishing An 100 acre size of stadium developing it.

London metropolitan Is just some story building and that is even public school in the UK .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Gerrard59(m): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Sorry, but that's not a credible site.

Your prerogative to believe if it is a credible site or not.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Ayobami7(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2020
Wow
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by comrChris(m): 10:00am On Jun 12, 2020
vankelvin:
The pain in you is too much grin grin grin
First time hearing pictures of UG are edited.
Why don't you find out from your fellow Nigerian's schooling in UG? cheesy cheesy grin grin
Watch this Video of UPSA and UG Campuses/some few areas of the Campus though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2HDwaaoEp4&t=509s

pained ke
I have also seen this video.
My sister lived in Accra before she left for Europe. She told me a lot about your Ghana.
Like I said before, there's nothing fascinating about UG. Are you really aware that annual fee in this school is over 5000USD, convert it to naira and see the huge difference.
I don't blame you, I blame the inferiority complex of many Nigerians, anything outside Nigeria wows them. OAU, Covenant and some others are better than this school.
We may not be doing well, but not to start comparing Nigeria to Ghana. We are not mates please

3 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Chidyangel(f): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2020
Ohh what a nice structures ❤️
Nigeria is really lacking behind ��
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vaxx: 10:08am On Jun 12, 2020
gido2017:
The University is quite Serene and beautiful to say the truth it's of a world class standard.
I have been there around the year 2019 when I went for a program, IYDC. I think what the government did was to chose the school as the county's pride and channel all resources in there.

It's better to have one giant than having several midgets without reputation. Ghana has just 10 public Universities but mentioning UG alone gives a reputation of a world class universities without minding the conditions of the rest.

Their government deserves some accolades on this and I think Nigeria government should reconsider her own case given that we have the resources to achieve this class of University in thier hundreds if the government wills it.

The school is honestly beautiful and standardly standard.
they are more establishing unis model to be better than UG now.

Watch the video of university of applied health science.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYbAjdjlV8k

University of environment.and sustainability pictures....

This are public unis. The mission is to have a campus that will rival UG when completed. They are public institution but build like what we term as private ....

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Nharncygrace(f): 10:48am On Jun 12, 2020
vaxx:
it is not the duty of Nigeria to accredite Ghanaian university courses and campus. It is the duty of Ghana government to do such . And no Nigerians graduating from UG will still be wanting like his fellow Nigeria counterpart.

Two reasons....

1 It is around 10, thousand dollar( that is close to five million naira ). It shows that, it is not for poor or average Nigerians. It is for well to do Nigerians whose job security isn't a biggy but need an advancement in knowledge to polish it.

2. It is world class standard uni that will allow you to meet different type of people all over west Africa and beyond. In inbord mobility strenght , it received the highest America student in Africa after South Africa. So your network is practically strong attending UG

See,it’s better one finished from Nigeria and be looking for job in his own country than going to Ghana,coming back to Nigeria to serve and be looking for job.they’re lot of them here carrying their certificate here upandown after schooling from Ghana,hereby coming to Nigeria to look for job.some later found out that the school they attended wasn’t even accredited sef!
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by joeGH: 10:49am On Jun 12, 2020
Excuses:
Nigerians never appreciate their own..why..? why are we so dumb on appreciating everything foreign but feign on our own..
Ghana has nine states with 2 universities..and a population less than 35 million.

By the way, the universities look good.

Nigeria with more than 170 universities and a population of over 200 million..still puts on with herself..surprisingly enough Lagos and Kano put together are more than Ghana.

No Ghanaian or south African will talk low on their country like we do. we contribute to the reasons these guys feel threads like this could make us feel inferior about our own.

South Africa is currently witnessing an economic downturn that is second to non..that's the reason why there were chasing and killing other nationals in their country..

Naija is trying..

The only challenge is population explosion leading to expansion without sustainable increase in infrastructure and boundaries to suit the needs and demands of teeming population..

Note: with good leaders and efficient use of resources naija is cool.
So why are most of u Nigerians quick to provide statistics n data about Ghana, a country u obviously know nothing about judging from ur supposed facts n figures.
Firstly, u are quick to point out the number of states in Ghana which is far from the truth but I will excuse ur ignorance; to assist u, Ghana as a country does not even operate by the "state" system or whatever u mention to start with .. In Ghana there are what we call Regions and there are actually sixteen of them.
Also, ur assertion that Ghana has only 2 state universities amazes me, where did u get that from??.With our small population size relative to ur giant by population size but ant by impact, there are about 20 acclaimed public universities including technical universities, not to talk of the over 60 private universities as well as nursing n teacher training institutions which are uncountable.. And a very important point to note, Each university occupies a very huge land mass hence more student intake not the secondary school size universities u Nigerians have been making noise about;u will go to a Ghanaian university n u ll be tempted to think u are in a whole state in Nigeria.
Lastly, about the land size; Nigeria:923768km^2, Ghana:238535km^2.. By this, it means the land mass of Nigeria is approximately 3.87 times that of Ghana..By population density; Nigeria- 212.04/km^2..Ghana-121/km^2 which means Nigeria is overpopulated.
You have 36 states, to say Lagos n Kano combined is larger than Ghana is a palpable lie; if it is true that the two states are that large, then I can imagine the land mass of the remaining 34 states with reference to the data I av given u concerning the land mass ratio of Ghana and Nigeria, may be as small as ur kitchen I guess.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vaxx: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2020
comrChris:
pained ke
I have also seen this video.
My sister lived in Accra before she left for Europe. She told me a lot about your Ghana.
Like I said before, there's nothing fascinating about UG. Are you really aware that annual fee in this school is over 5000USD, convert it to naira and see the huge difference.
I don't blame you, I blame the inferiority complex of many Nigerians, anything outside Nigeria wows them. [b]OAU, Covenant and some others are better th[/b]an this school.
We may not be doing well, but not to start comparing Nigeria to Ghana. We are not mates please
you are using copying mechanism . As a non teaching staff son who spend most of my teenage life in OAU campus I can tell you more about the campus. Nothing brings OAU close
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vaxx: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2020
Nharncygrace:

See,it’s better one finished from Nigeria and be looking for job in his own country than going to Ghana,coming back to Nigeria to serve and be looking for job.they’re lot of them here carrying their certificate here upandown after schooling from Ghana,hereby coming to Nigeria to look for job.some later found out that the school they attended wasn’t even accredited sef!
what you are saying doesn't make sense . University degree Is like a currency , it is transferable anywhere.

Samuel onnoghen, Nigeria former chief justice was a product of the school and so many prominent Nigerians.

As I said , it is not Nigeria that accredite foreing university . Accreditation is done by the country in which it was issue by the respected authority.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Nharncygrace(f): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2020
vaxx:
what you are saying doesn't make sense . University degree Is like a currency , it is transferable anywhere.

Samuel onnoghen, Nigeria former chief justice was product of the school and so many prominent Nigerians.

As I said , it is not Nigeria that accredite foreing university . Accreditation is done by the country in which it was issue by the respected authority.

Whatever..what I know is that the my country Nigeria,has better university than that so called university.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vaxx: 11:05am On Jun 12, 2020
Nharncygrace:

Whatever..what I know is that the my country Nigeria,has better university than that so called university.
Yet you can't prove it. And let's I forget , the chief justice also school in Ghana secondary school. Accra academy
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Torture2020: 11:10am On Jun 12, 2020
Abeg, stop this nonsense now. Is Ghana begging Nigerians to study in Ghana? Is it the responsibility of Nigerian authorities to accredite schools in Ghana? Where did you get that nonsense from?

Nharncygrace:

2 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Nharncygrace(f): 11:10am On Jun 12, 2020
vaxx:
Yet you can't prove it. And let's I forget , the chief justice also school in Ghana secondary school. Accra academy

Lmao ��coz the former chief of justice finished from the school,that’s why you’re barking...lemme tell you something,Nigeria has produced better students in the world that finished from our school,so don’t put the former chief of justice on your head like your personal problem.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Torture2020: 11:16am On Jun 12, 2020
Do you know Ghana, a country of nearly 30 million, spends the same budget on education as Nigeria, a country of 201 million? Tell me, how can Nigeria have better quality education than Ghana when Ghana spends several times more on education than Nigeria, per capita?

Nharncygrace:

2 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vaxx: 11:18am On Jun 12, 2020
Nharncygrace:

Lmao ��coz the former chief of justice finished from the school,that’s why you’re barking...lemme tell you something,Nigeria has produced better students in the world that finished from our school,so don’t put the former chief of justice on your head like your personal problem.
you aren't learned yourself.

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Ben500000: 11:18am On Jun 12, 2020
Become a Mobile App Developer, Learn to Build Mobile Applications with Flutter. Learning system is very flexible and can accommodate working class. Call or Send a whatsapp message to 08034436977 to Register. Follow Smart Tech Academy on social media of your choice for more info, Twitter @Smarttechschool, Facebook and Instagram @Smarttechschools

Course Registration fee is 5k, join class now. Course is online and lasts for three weeks. Thanks alot

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Torture2020: 11:20am On Jun 12, 2020
Do you know the world class personalities University of Ghana has produced? Many former presidents of Ghana went to Legon. Even former UN SecGen Kofi Annan etc all went to Legon.

Nharncygrace:

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Nharncygrace(f): 11:34am On Jun 12, 2020
vaxx:
you aren't learned yourself.

I’ve forgotten you’re a professor
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Nharncygrace(f): 11:35am On Jun 12, 2020
Torture2020:
Do you know the world class personalities University of Ghana has produced? Many former presidents of Ghana went to Legon. Even former UN SecGen Kofi Annan etc all went to Legon.

Do you also know world class personalities Nigeria university has produced?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) / Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.