Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana (84726 Views)

University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures / Aerial And Birdview Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria / Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
Wisconsin Kumasi Campus. below.
Public Universities are highly competitive here in Ghana, and over 80% of your country men and women are schooling in the Private schools so don't say things you know nothing about. Ghana Unis have huge campuses than you think you have in Nigeria, its just some few Private Unis that have small campuses due to few student population.

Open this link and educate yourself about Ghana Universities lol..https://www.nairaland.com/5901960/public-universities-ghana/1

skj1377:
Forget those numbers please. In Ghana a single 4 story building looking like an average hotel in Nigeria can be called a university. Infact, many private Nigerian primary schools have more land and buildings compared to Ghana. NYSC should stop those graduates from serving because most universities in Ghana are not worth the name. If I remember I will snap the pix of a popular destination for Nigerian students in Ghana. The first is called university of westconsine (not sure of spelling) just one 4 story building only. The second is called Pentecost university also 1 large 5 story building only. Their is even one close to my house but can't remember the name but it's just looking like a 4 bedroom flat. Another one was called a college before but now they award degrees so I guess they upgraded to university that is also one large tower looking like zenith bank head office in Victoria island Lagos that also I one building university. The list is endless. Their is room for improvement in Nigeria but Ghana is just a waste of time. Infact the degrees are funny imagine fashion design, their was one degree I heard it was almost like a sentence. Will snap some if am chanced and send to this thread.

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by SenecaTheYonger: 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
replied.
studentofTruth:

Bro, I want to ask you a few questions. I sent you a DM. Please reply. Thank you.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
Always speaking bad about others won't make your country better okay.
Private Universities in Ghana are not as popular as the Public Universities.
And over 80% of Nigerian's school in Private Unis in Ghana. and its not all Private Unis in Ghana that have small campus okay..

Pictures of Pentecost University Ghana below. Its small because the student population is small

Know more about Ghanaian Universities.....https://www.nairaland.com/5901960/public-universities-ghana/1

skj1377:
Forget those numbers please. In Ghana a single 4 story building looking like an average hotel in Nigeria can be called a university. Infact, many private Nigerian primary schools have more land and buildings compared to Ghana. NYSC should stop those graduates from serving because most universities in Ghana are not worth the name. If I remember I will snap the pix of a popular destination for Nigerian students in Ghana. The first is called university of westconsine (not sure of spelling) just one 4 story building only. The second is called Pentecost university also 1 large 5 story building only. Their is even one close to my house but can't remember the name but it's just looking like a 4 bedroom flat. Another one was called a college before but now they award degrees so I guess they upgraded to university that is also one large tower looking like zenith bank head office in Victoria island Lagos that also I one building university. The list is endless. Their is room for improvement in Nigeria but Ghana is just a waste of time. Infact the degrees are funny imagine fashion design, their was one degree I heard it was almost like a sentence. Will snap some if am chanced and send to this thread.

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by TMKsouth: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
darfay:

What's your deal with trolling Nigeria?

I'm not trolling. Show me a Nigerian varsity that matches this Ghanaian one. Everyone else has said similar things on this thread. Why you singling me out?

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Well, they are a more than 10
More info here.....https://www.nairaland.com/5901960/public-universities-ghana/1

gido2017:
The University is quite Serene and beautiful to say the truth it's of a world class standard.
I have been there around the year 2019 when I went for a program, IYDC. I think what the government did was to chose the school as the county's pride and channel all resources in there.

It's better to have one giant than having several midgets without reputation. Ghana has just 10 public Universities but mentioning UG alone gives a reputation of a world class universities without minding the conditions of the rest.

Their government deserves some accolades on this and I think Nigeria government should reconsider her own case given that we have the resources to achieve this class of University in thier hundreds if the government wills it.

The school is honestly beautiful and standardly standard.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
Well, your opinion doesn't flush a toilet.
paining jakaa grin grin

comrChris:
pained ke
I have also seen this video.
My sister lived in Accra before she left for Europe. She told me a lot about your Ghana.
Like I said before, there's nothing fascinating about UG. Are you really aware that annual fee in this school is over 5000USD, convert it to naira and see the huge difference.
I don't blame you, I blame the inferiority complex of many Nigerians, anything outside Nigeria wows them. OAU, Covenant and some others are better than this school.
We may not be doing well, but not to start comparing Nigeria to Ghana. We are not mates please
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Aksnoopy: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
vaxx:
grin ....lol....this doesn't exist in Ghana. .just say legon campus
I mean't university of Ghana. grin
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
You are just talking.
So why don't you post those videos of your unis here ?

fredylee:

I have been impressed, but then took time out to go on youtube where I saw this video, which cuts an entirely different picture:
UNIVERSITY OF GHANA CAMPUS TOUR 2020| NANCY

Please, see for yourself, and see if it fairly compares to the likes of Ife and Unilag, not to mention the likes of Covenant.

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
Evidence
Too much talking..
The only Nigerian university buildings/campus that impresses me are the Bayele or something and CU,the others are below standard per Ghana Standard.

Universities in Ghana...https://www.nairaland.com/5901960/public-universities-ghana/1

King44:
this nkruma uni no impress me but the architectural design and maintenance of Ghana Uni blew my mind but building are just normal, OAU lacks maintenance.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
The only beautiful campuses in Nigeria are CU and Bayero Universities, the rest are nowhere near most of the Universities we have in Ghana
see more.....https://www.nairaland.com/5901960/public-universities-ghana/1

Aksnoopy:
If you say no ranking is 100% accurate, then you might be right. But the truth is you can't dispute the facts stated in the aforementioned ranking. Unilag, UI and OAU are all beautiful. Unilag is well maintained and has a very beautiful and serene campus. Unighana is more beautiful than unilag, but that doesn't mean the rest of the universities in Ghana are as beautiful as the former.

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Aksnoopy: 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
vankelvin:
The only beautiful campuses in Nigeria are CU and Bayero Universities, the rest are nowhere near most of the Universities we have in Ghana
see more.....https://www.nairaland.com/5901960/public-universities-ghana/1

Have you been to unilag before?
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by ghuzy01: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Baba he is a Ghanaian,he hasn't seen Unilag,OAU,ABU or UI.
For his mind ,this their UG is the best in Africa�����I dont blame him sha,I blame the mum Nigerian youths that see nothing good about their country
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Olabode971(f): 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
@1st picture, #Lalas... how did this managed to get to Front Page??
@2nd pix. Ghana pls come and buy my fatherland. My fatherland has betrayed me. #What a betrayed

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
Is this not Unilag?

Aksnoopy:

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Can you compare Unilage to UCC Campus?

Aksnoopy:

3 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Aksnoopy: 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
ghuzy01:

Baba he is a Ghanaian,he hasn't seen Unilag,OAU,ABU or UI.
For his mind ,this their UG is the best in Africa�����I dont blame him sha,I blame the mum Nigerian youths that see nothing good about their country
Ooh! I didn't know. grin
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Aksnoopy: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
vankelvin:
Is this not Unilag?

The question is have you been there before?
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Davida33: 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
Aksnoopy:
There is nothing special about Unilag, I stay in Lagos. Covenant beat Unilag and I have been to Unilag several times.

1 Like

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by darfay: 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
TMKsouth:

I'm not trolling. Show me a Nigerian varsity that matches this Ghanaian one. Everyone else has said similar things on this thread. Why you singling me out?

Troll
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
If that's the case then about 99% of you Nigerian's on this page should shut it? Cos you've not been to UG.
You don't need to travel to a place before knowing its an ugly or beautiful place... When you mention DUBAI, a 5 year old child knows its a beautiful place..

We all have not been to USA before but we know USA is beautiful, the same way we know CHAD is not beautiful but have not stepped a foot there..

Aksnoopy:

2 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by darfay: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
vankelvin:
Is this not Unilag?

Ok
We have heard you, why are you posting your University pictures here? If Nigerians start emigrating to Ghana now you would complain
No wonder Nigerians outnumber you in most of your universities
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
If posting about Ghana on this page is wrong, why don't you sermon us to ECOWAS Court?

Nigerian's outnumbering Ghanaian's in some mushroom Unis, YES
Eg. Zenith, Knustford ETC.
But for the bigger Private Unis, Nigerian's don't even account to 15%
And as for the Public Unis, All foreign students don't reach 10% talk-less nigerian's outnumbering Ghanaian's.
Ghana is too expensive for you guys.

darfay:

Ok
We have heard you, why are you posting your University pictures here? If Nigerians start emigrating to Ghana now you would complain
No wonder Nigerians outnumber you in most of your universities

2 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Aksnoopy: 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davida33:

There is nothing special about Unilag, I stay in Lagos. Covenant beat Unilag and I have been to Unilag several times.
Lol! How can covenant beat unilag? That's absurd. I am very sure you have never been there.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Aksnoopy: 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davida33:

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/student/best-universities/10-most-beautiful-universities-africa-0
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Davida33: 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
Aksnoopy:
https://www.timeshighereducation.com/student/best-universities/10-most-beautiful-universities-africa-0
If this ranking is correct, it means OAU is the most beautiful university in Nigeria not Unilag.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Gameguy900: 7:39am On Jun 13, 2020
vankelvin:
And what will you use to measure the ''employ-ability'' and ''Alumni quality'' of the Universities in both countries?
Why don't you just appreciate the beauty side of another person? Must you always condemn people to make you feel good?
If there is ''anything'' to measures in both Countries then that will be the ''QUALITY OF LEADERSHIP'' because that can only be the End product/results of the Universities both Countries have..

So you have being arguing ever since this thread started so what have you achieved? You have being pushing facts even lying you have being to Unilag. Stating that the ranking that has being thrown to you is made by a Nigerian. I wish Nigerian can be this patriotic shaa. Did you guys even check the tuition fee of the University of Ghana compared to Nigerian University. It obvious University of Ghana is far more expensive.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by kristian98(m): 8:04am On Jun 13, 2020
vankelvin:
You are not sensible at all.

Another UG person
Y'all should get the hell out of this forum.
All ye fools trying to compete with Nigeria everytime
Charlie bleep off!
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Angelacruz: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2020
Lmao...u are very funny
Officialgarri:
Mod please don't push this to FP. Don't embarrass we Nigerians. I'm pleading
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Angelacruz: 9:57am On Jun 13, 2020
Dnt mind him...wen i saw d pics,i knew dat nigeria university resemble nursery schools.
TMKsouth:

2 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vaxx: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2020
Gameguy900:

So you have being arguing ever since this thread started so what have you achieved? You have being pushing facts even lying you have being to Unilag. Stating that the ranking that has being thrown to you is made by a Nigerian. I wish Nigerian can be this patriotic shaa. Did you guys even check the tuition fee of the University of Ghana compared to Nigerian University. It obvious University of Ghana is far more expensive.
it is not expensive for a Ghanaian. They pay very less
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by TMKsouth: 10:41am On Jun 13, 2020
Angelacruz:
Dnt mind him...wen i saw d pics,i knew dat nigeria university resemble nursery schools.

Thanks.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Benards(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today / Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) / The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.