Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana (85970 Views)

University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures / Aerial And Birdview Of Maritime Academy Of Nigeria / Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Gameguy900:

I have had enough of the insults. If know other Nigerian can't appreciate what they have i will. Concerning the ranking
1. University of Cape Town
2. University of the Witwatersand
3. Stellenbosch University
4.Aswan University
5.Covenant University
6.University of KwaZulu-Natal
7.Mansoura University
8.University of Ibadan
This ranking clearly proofs that Nigeria university is the ranked higher in West Africa. Forget Infrastructure. Talk about about things like Graduate Employability and Quality of our Alumni. Am sorry to say but Nigerians ain't patriotic.
Source : https://www.timeshighereducation.com/student/best-universities/best-universities-africa#
Patriotic what? Is it not the same schools that are on strike? Please keep that patriotism to yourself ahn. Mediocrity is mediocrity Ghana may be useless (though they have 24hrs power supply) this school is better than most shithole universities in Nigeria. Infrastructure is part of the requirements for a good university like it or not.

3 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Davida33: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
SegFault:

Patriotic what? Is it not the same schools that are on strike? Please keep that patriotism to yourself ahn. Mediocrity is mediocrity Ghana may be useless (though they have 24hrs power supply) this school is better than most shithole universities in Nigeria. Infrastructure is part of the requirements for a good university like it or not.
Infrastructure is not use for ranking, get your facts right.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nigerian's are more Patriotic and you are example.
You defend Nigeria no matter what the issue is about, and that's the trait of a typical Nigerian..

We all have eyes, and yes beauty is relative but to hear someone say ''Unilag, OAU and CU'' are beautiful than UG is unthinkable and funny.
Speaking the truth doesn't kill a cat. And speaking the truth doesn't make you inferior or looser..

You guys are something else(for lack of better words)..

Gameguy900:

So you have being arguing ever since this thread started so what have you achieved? You have being pushing facts even lying you have being to Unilag. Stating that the ranking that has being thrown to you is made by a Nigerian. I wish Nigerian can be this patriotic shaa. Did you guys even check the tuition fee of the University of Ghana compared to Nigerian University. It obvious University of Ghana is far more expensive.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Inferiority Complex at display..
Go back and read what the admi wrote.
Nowhere in her statement did she compared a Ghanaian University to yours.
But with your deep seated inferiority, all you saw was ''COMPETITION''.
Go and fix your low self Esteem.
On so many platforms we've seen pictures of Nigerian Universities and no Ghanaian has come on to compare anything.
But just this one page dedicated to show a Ghanaian University, see the kind of things some of you are saying?
Tarnishing/denigrating the image of Ghana will never change Nigeria into Dubai so deal with your low self esteem..

kristian98:

Another UG person
Y'all should get the hell out of this forum.
All ye fools trying to compete with Nigeria everytime
Charlie bleep off!
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
So if you get a Public University with a good infrastructure in Nigeria, you will still ignore the school and go for the one with poor infrastructure abi?

Davida33:

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by kristian98(m): 5:54am On Jun 14, 2020
vankelvin:
Inferiority Complex at display..
Go back and read what the admi wrote.
Nowhere in her statement did she compared a Ghanaian University to yours.
But with your deep seated inferiority, all you saw was ''COMPETITION''.
Go and fix your low self Esteem.
On so many platforms we've seen pictures of Nigerian Universities and no Ghanaian has come on to compare anything.
But just this one page dedicated to show a Ghanaian University, see the kind of things some of you are saying?
Tarnishing/denigrating the image of Ghana will never change Nigeria into Dubai so deal with your low self esteem..

You’re still a fool charlie grin
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 14, 2020
Davida33:

Bleep ranking. A good university must have good infrastructures simple.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Westernlove: 11:46am On Jun 14, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
Unilag

Standard Secondary School Structures.....

3 Likes

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Zeeknow3245(m): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
mrkings84:
Those pictures are edited version. They should bring the original copies. I don't think there's any uni in Ghana that's better than any uni in Nigeria!

My resolve!
Bring your original as well na grin
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
with no beauty

Westernlove:

Standard Secondary School Structures.....
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
But fool looks like you mumu

kristian98:

You’re still a fool charlie grin
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by kristian98(m): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
vankelvin:
But fool looks like you mumu

You’re still a fool charlie tongue
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Foolishness looks like you mugu
You best define the word FOOL so make yourself comfortable in a latrine room.

kristian98:

You’re still a fool charlie tongue
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by kristian98(m): 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2020
vankelvin:
Foolishness looks like you mugu
You best define the word FOOL so make yourself comfortable in a latrine room.

But you know it doesn't change the fact that you're a fool charlie cheesy tongue
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by haykes(m): 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
comrChris:
You are a fool
You Lost your sense I knew that
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 11:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin Even the Devil calls himself ''Kristian'', such a blaspheme cheesy cheesy
The identity of a Fool grin grin grin

kristian98:

But you know it doesn't change the fact that you're a fool charlie cheesy tongue
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by kristian98(m): 8:03am On Jun 17, 2020
vankelvin:
grin grin grin grin Even the Devil calls himself ''Kristian'', such a blaspheme cheesy cheesy
The identity of a Fool grin grin grin

you're still a fool charlie grin tongue
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by MakyavelitheDon(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2020
vankelvin:
Evidence will do.
Not mere talk talk.everybody can talk.

Evidence for who?
Am I obliged to prove the beauty of OAU to anyone?
I doubt it.
Those who know know
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
We all know OAU has dilapidated buildings

MakyavelitheDon:

Evidence for who?
Am I obliged to prove the beauty of OAU to anyone?
I doubt it.
Those who know know
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
Didirin elede grin grin .. Alailojuti

kristian98:

you're still a fool charlie grin tongue
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by kristian98(m): 7:36am On Jun 20, 2020
vankelvin:
Didirin elede grin grin .. Alailojuti

You're still a fool Charlie tongue
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 11:57am On Jun 20, 2020
Olodo

kristian98:

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by kristian98(m): 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
vankelvin:
Olodo

You're still a fool Charlie cheesy
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
Didirin

kristian98:

I am still a fool Charlie cheesy
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by kristian98(m): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
vankelvin:
Didirin

You're still a fool Charlie grin
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Obun elede' grin grin
You can't even pronounce ''Pursue'' well and you are here fooling grin bolo

kristian98:

I am still a fool Charlie grin
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
kristian98:

I am still a fool Charlie grin
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
kristian98:

I am still a fool Charlie cheesy
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by kristian98(m): 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
vankelvin:
Obun elede' grin grin
You can't even pronounce ''Pursue'' well and you are here fooling grin bolo

Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by RuggedSniper: 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
aguerogh:
I have been enjoying the various pictures of some of the universities in Nigeria posted on Nairaland, and I have decided to post pictures of my alma mater the University Of Ghana which I believe has one of the most beautiful campuses in West Africa with a lot Greenery and infrastructure with an environment conducive for effective learning and teaching.

Located on and around the hills of Legon (Translated to knowledge Hill in the Ga language of Ghana ) Just some few Kilometers from Accra city center UG has always been the pride of Ghana producing some of the most prominent people and leaders in Ghana.
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by Yunda(m): 12:44am On Jun 30, 2020
What a Convenient structures for learning
Re: Aerial And Ground Pictures Of The University Of Ghana by vankelvin: 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
FOR MORE INFO ON GHANAIAN UNIVERSITIES>>>>>>>https://www.nairaland.com/5901960/public-universities-ghana

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out / Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized / SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.