Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Why Does Ghanaian Jollof Stink Of Devil's Odour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Ghanaian Jollof Stink Of Devil's Odour (549 Views)

Why Does Ghanaian Jollof Give You Severe Diarrhea / Why Does Ghanaian Jollof Give You Diarrhea / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Ghanaian Jollof Stink Of Devil's Odour by Ilamina(f): 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ghanaian Jollof Stink Of Devil's Odour by TUANKU(m): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2020
Because it was prepared by your mother.
Re: Why Does Ghanaian Jollof Stink Of Devil's Odour by Ilamina(f): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
TUANKU:
Because it was prepared by your mother.

Naa preparedby your ashawo mother instead fagg.ot mo.ron
Re: Why Does Ghanaian Jollof Stink Of Devil's Odour by TUANKU(m): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ilamina:

Naa prepared ashawo by your mother instead fagg.ot mo.ron
Haha! Why are you triggered? Did i touch a nerve? Your muscular mom cooked it.
Re: Why Does Ghanaian Jollof Stink Of Devil's Odour by Ilamina(f): 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
TUANKU:

Haha! Why are you triggered? Did i touch a nerve?
Your muscular mom cooked it.

Does my mother look igbo to you

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ghanaian Jollof Stink Of Devil's Odour by TUANKU(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ilamina:

Haha! So it's ibo women that are muscular? Chineke! Ibo people will come for you.
Re: Why Does Ghanaian Jollof Stink Of Devil's Odour by Ilamina(f): 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
TUANKU:

Haha! So it's ibo women that are muscular?
Chineke! Ibo people will come for you.

Go eat shi. t
Re: Why Does Ghanaian Jollof Stink Of Devil's Odour by ukukaegbu(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
Someone went looking for trouble as is usual with her type, they gave it back to her hot hot and she's looking for where to hold.
Re: Why Does Ghanaian Jollof Stink Of Devil's Odour by oluwaseyi0: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ilamina:

You are already jiltry and running away from Ghana, and now to ibo? Coward

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Ghanaian Jollof Stink Of Devil's Odour by Ilamina(f): 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

You are already jiltry and running away from Ghana, and now to ibo? Coward

As if you yorubas don't insult igbo too

Mind your business
Hypocrite

Which tribe is known for being coward most
Re: Why Does Ghanaian Jollof Stink Of Devil's Odour by TUANKU(m): 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ilamina:

Go eat shi. t
No will rather eat your sister.
Re: Why Does Ghanaian Jollof Stink Of Devil's Odour by 360clips: 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Which kind bastard girl b this one naw! undecided
Re: Why Does Ghanaian Jollof Stink Of Devil's Odour by Ilamina(f): 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
shocked
Re: Why Does Ghanaian Jollof Stink Of Devil's Odour by freethinker420(m): 11:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
what's the point of this??

(1) (Reply)

Waste Your Marriage Because Of DNA Issue? / Access Bank Is On Fire This Weekend (photo) / Please Is There Anything Like Relationship Anniversary??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.