Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Waste Your Marriage Because Of DNA Issue? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waste Your Marriage Because Of DNA Issue? (546 Views)

Why DNA Issue Came Up For Wunmi.. / He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... / I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waste Your Marriage Because Of DNA Issue? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 23, 2020
So just imagine enjoying your beautiful Marriage with joy, fun, happiness and enthusiasm....Just imagine the zeal you have in your home to make your kids happy. just imagine you and your hubby planning out new visions for your beautiful home. Then suddenly, a DNA test is conducted due to one of your child's illness, and it says your husband is not the kid, but your ex that slept with you few days to wedding... And probably you never felt your ex was the one who owned the child. You probably thought it was just a fling....

Be wise, don't waste your Marriage.
Re: Waste Your Marriage Because Of DNA Issue? by PrimeWatermark: 8:47am On Jun 23, 2020
Leave them, they don't need your advice. They always learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Waste Your Marriage Because Of DNA Issue? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 23, 2020
Abi
Re: Waste Your Marriage Because Of DNA Issue? by callmeRichie(m): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2020
Omo my fear for this thing called marriage just dey grow each day, imagine after married for 30years and u heard one of your kids is not yours? Chai fear women oo!
Re: Waste Your Marriage Because Of DNA Issue? by paulolee(m): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2020
no lies
Re: Waste Your Marriage Because Of DNA Issue? by ibkonekt(m): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
PrimeWatermark:
Leave them, they don't need your advice. They always learn the hard way.

this guy has said it all...dont advice women at all...just do your thing and move on
Re: Waste Your Marriage Because Of DNA Issue? by Amkanta02(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
I fear who know fear women.

1 Like

Re: Waste Your Marriage Because Of DNA Issue? by Amkanta02(m): 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2020

(1) (Reply)

I Am SSCE Holder, My Future Husband Must Earn More Than 800k In Month, Etc / 4 Things You Do Think It's Wise But Will Make You Lose Your Girlfriend / Fun Question: Which Part Of Chicken Can You Give Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.